Eat every 2-3 hours… can go with 1gram of protein for every lb in your body ~ cut your calories ~ learn to love grilled/boiled/baked chicken breast. Learn to love steamed greens. Boiling eggs for snacks! Water intake ~
Train hard, compounds, followed by some iso. Up your cardio to 5-6 days a week. Give yourself at least 1 day of rest.
- Seek to progress
- Avoid injury, don’t be stupid, don’t lose focus
- Leave it all on the gym floor, track, wherever
- If you can’t run, walk
- If your knees are taking a pounding elliptical
- You must be willing to use alternative measures and or throttle back and rest and restrict your lifting or tone down your cardio so you can recover.
- REST is extremely important [sleep]
- Don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t
Good luck ~
Learn to love tupperware to hold your food stacks of them.
Refrig and/or freeze * Cook in bulk so you don’t have to cook and clean constantly ~
If you can’t make time to eat, protein shakes to supplement your solid meals
BCAA’s, Creatine, Flameout
Fatburner : HOT-ROX ~ overdoing the dosage can lead to some really horrible scarring memories of upchucking outside the gym ~
Read everything OTEP said and repeat it out loud.
Educate your mind, and make your mind & body
ACT ~ ACCOMPLISH ~ REPEAT