Want to Lose 30lbs in 2-3 Months

i have decided that i am not going to wrestle anymore and that i would like to lose the weight that i was never allowed to lose. i wrestled at 285lb weight class and i weighted in at 260 n that was pretty light for a heavy weigh , n now i am finally allowed to lose the weight but idk watz the best and fastest way to do it.

i would liek to be at 230. wat type of workout should i be doin? i eat pretty well i guess. i pretty much living on grilled chicken breast i run about 3 times a week. and i would like to take a fat burner but idk wat kind i should take?!

Click on the “Beginner” banner at the top of the page. This should take you to the beginner forum.

Click on Vroom’s “Are You A Beginner II” thread. It has many nutritional and training articles indexed. Read them.

THEN come back here and ask questions to clarify your knowledge/tweak your plan.

[quote]Otep wrote:

Click on the “Beginner” banner at the top of the page. This should take you to the beginner forum.

Click on Vroom’s “Are You A Beginner II” thread. It has many nutritional and training articles indexed. Read them.

THEN come back here and ask questions to clarify your knowledge/tweak your plan.[/quote]

<3 OTEP

Lol good luck, I cracked down on my lifestyle and made it into a life based on activity and it took me almost 4 1/2 months to lose 30lbs

2-3 months…

Eat every 2-3 hours… can go with 1gram of protein for every lb in your body ~ cut your calories ~ learn to love grilled/boiled/baked chicken breast. Learn to love steamed greens. Boiling eggs for snacks! Water intake ~

Train hard, compounds, followed by some iso. Up your cardio to 5-6 days a week. Give yourself at least 1 day of rest.

• Seek to progress
  • Avoid injury, don’t be stupid, don’t lose focus
  • Leave it all on the gym floor, track, wherever
  • If you can’t run, walk
  • If your knees are taking a pounding elliptical
  • Swim
  • You must be willing to use alternative measures and or throttle back and rest and restrict your lifting or tone down your cardio so you can recover.
  • REST is extremely important [sleep]
  • Don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t

Good luck ~

Learn to love tupperware to hold your food stacks of them.
Refrig and/or freeze * Cook in bulk so you don’t have to cook and clean constantly ~
If you can’t make time to eat, protein shakes to supplement your solid meals

BCAA’s, Creatine, Flameout
Fatburner : HOT-ROX ~ overdoing the dosage can lead to some really horrible scarring memories of upchucking outside the gym ~

Read everything OTEP said and repeat it out loud.

Educate your mind, and make your mind & body
ACT ~ ACCOMPLISH ~ REPEAT