T Nation

Want to Live Longer?

Staring at women�??s breast is good for men’s health and makes them live longer, a new study reveals.

Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women�??s breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.

A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Kren Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicin: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute arobics workout."

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation."

"There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier."

"Out Study indiciates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half."

"We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

http://www.realitywired.com/2007/08/29/want-to-live-longer-look-at-boobs-everyday/

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Staring at women�??s breast is good for men’s health and makes them live longer, a new study reveals.

Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women�??s breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.

A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Kren Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicin: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute arobics workout."

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation."

"There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier."

"Out Study indiciates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half."

"We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

http://www.realitywired.com/2007/08/29/want-to-live-longer-look-at-boobs-everyday/

[/quote]

Did you read the link? At the bottom:

Update: So it seems this is an Urban Legend since no actual study can be found in the archive of the New England Journal of Medicine. I really think the Myth Buster guys should take this one on and find out for sure. What do ya�??ll think? (Thanks to the folks that sent this in).

mike

Science is helping us live longer and with more quality.

I think the key is if you add masturbation in with the staring. That’s the unknown variable.

If that were true I will live to be at least 7000 years old.

This is a fake study which I’m sure is quite old as well. Shame though, lot better then starving your self to live longer.