Want to Give Roids a Go

what would you advise for somebody in 40s, trying to loose that last bit of belly fat - 24% bf now and gain muscle?

A high protein diet with reduced carbs and heavy weights

want to try roids

Well are you sure your training and diet are in order? Because if they not, then roids won’t help jack shit.

We need more info from you.

OK ?eating six small meals a day ? protein rich ? typical cutting diet
Taking creatine EE before WO and PO shake with Mono. Trib and ZMA. Want to give some form of roid a try

How tall are you? What is your weight? WHAT do you eat?

Let me just say, I’ve tried clenbuterol and in all honesty it did do all that much because I’ve could’ve adjusted my diet and training even further. Roids for fat loss I would, personally, only use to get into contest shape, or drop below say 10% bf.

[quote]rsg wrote:
How tall are you? What is your weight? WHAT do you eat?

Let me just say, I’ve tried clenbuterol and in all honesty it did do all that much because I’ve could’ve adjusted my diet and training even further. Roids for fat loss I would, personally, only use to get into contest shape, or drop below say 10% bf.[/quote]

I am at 22% BF now and need to drop that to mid teens. I am in my 40s so t levels low (i guess)! 6’2" 14st 5lb

[quote]Andyy wrote:
Taking creatine EE before WO and PO shake with Mono. Trib and ZMA. Want to give some form of roid a try
[/quote]

You need to read the steroid newbie thread, research for at least 6 months and have at least 2 solid years of consistent training under your belt.

[quote]4est wrote:
Andyy wrote:

You need to read the steroid newbie thread, research for at least 6 months and have at least 2 solid years of consistent training under your belt.[/quote]

Fear i will be too old mate - want ttry soemthing mild to kick my t levels into shape

You weigh just over 200lbs, and have a low 20’s bf%, I’d imagine you have a fair amount of fat to lose. Honestly, post your diet and I’m sure someone here will be able to help you if it’s not up to scratch.

Have you had your t-levels checked? You could try Alpha Male here for naturally boosting test levels, or see a doctor about HRT.

Unfortunately, at 22% bodyfat, you have quite a bit more than just that “last bit” of bodyfat to shed.

Furthermore, how can you be so certain that your T levels are low just because you’re in your 40s? Don’t conclude that until you get blood work done. As has already been said here before, you need to get your diet in order and have quite some time with consistent training before you consider an AAS cycle.

It’s that “I want it now!” mentality that gives steroid use a bad reputation. Work with what you have now before you consider it. You’ll be a lot more proud of your results.

You wont be too old to use steroids after two years of research and solid training and diet. They’ll actually work well. You’ll be much leaner-at a healthy bodyfat %-and have a solid training and diet program going for you.

As it is, if you’re not losing fat at 22% off of what you’re doing or struggling to do so, your plan is flawed, and roids won’t do much to help you take off fat. If you’re NOT struggling, and if you get your shit together you won’t be, you don’t need roids yet.

go to the docs get your test levels checked out they might even give something hahah .

if ur thinkin of loosing fat with roids dont bother , if u wanna look like a monster you take roids but once u have ur diet straight ,exercise and good food simulates the steroids if ur not doing these things right then ur wasting money. if ur got a fair bit of fat then i would be thinkin that u havnt been dieting well