Want to Gain Muscle & Lose Fat. Help with Cycle Please

Hey guys. I wanted to do this cycle below.

Week 1-5 Dbol 60mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-10 Tren E 200mg/week
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu’s/week
Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 16-19 Nolva 50/50/50/50
Week 16-19 Clomid 40/40/20/20
Caber?!

I just want to know if you guys can help me. I really want to recover from this cycle to the best of my abilities. Are there any adjustments I need to make. Should I add anything else in there.

Can I go with just test E and Dbol? What do you guys think?

How many cycles have you run and what did the previous cycles look like?

Don’t know, I just don’t like this cycle… 400 test E is good amount, 200 tren is not. 60mg Dbol is good amount, while tren E 200mg is not. We know tren is strong as fuck, but you need more tren in this mix, at least 400… listen, you’re going to screw your HPTA anyway, so what’s the difference in playing a little more tren? The rest is good.

But how many cycles have you run? What’s your experience with steroids?

This will be my 3rd cycle. My first cycle was just dbol and sustanon 2 years ago. My last cycle was last year, listed below. I want my HPTA to return back to normal after my cycle. That’s why I’m trying to be moderate with my amounts. I’m planning to have kids a couple years down the road.

Height 6’1 ft
Weight 215lbs
Age 27
I did a 12 week cycle of Dbol, sustanon and EQ bold.

Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
Week 1-12 sustanon 750mg/week and eq 750mg/week
Week 14-16 nolvadex and chlomid

This will be my 3rd cycle. My first cycle was just dbol and sustanon 2 years ago. My last cycle was last year, listed below. I want my HPTA to return back to normal after my cycle. That’s why I’m trying to be moderate with my amounts. I’m planning to have kids a couple years down the road.

Height 6’1 ft
Weight 215lbs
Age 27
I did a 12 week cycle of Dbol, sustanon and EQ bold.
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
Week 1-12 sustanon 750mg/week and eq 750mg/week
Week 14-16 nolvadex and chlomid