Want to Do a Cycle for Weird Reasons?

Hey!

I am 19 years old and I have been training consistently for a year and a half. I am pretty happy with my gains but I have a problem that has me thinking about using steroids. I have a lot of extra skin on my belly from the weight I lost about 3 years ago (about 60 pounds) and I don’t have money for a tummy tuck. I was thinking that maybe steroids would allow me to grow faster and maybe stretch that skin so my problem isn’t as bad.

I am planning on doing 400mgs of test enanthate (two 200mgs injections) for 10 weeks, going down to 200mgs the last two weeks. I have read a lot about steroids,and I have my PCT laid down.

I will upload pictures of my belly so you can get an idea of what I am talking about. I don’t mind keeping myself natural but I am completely tired of this extra skin. I can’t go to the beach, and getting naked in front of a woman freaks me out.

Do you think I should do it? It’s a pretty mild cycle and it may help me control the skin in my mid section.

[quote]juanfranco21 wrote:
Hey!

I am 19 years old and I have been training consistently for a year and a half. I am pretty happy with my gains but I have a problem that has me thinking about using steroids. I have a lot of extra skin on my belly from the weight I lost about 3 years ago (about 60 pounds) and I don’t have money for a tummy tuck. I was thinking that maybe steroids would allow me to grow faster and maybe stretch that skin so my problem isn’t as bad.

I am planning on doing 400mgs of test enanthate (two 200mgs injections) for 10 weeks, going down to 200mgs the last two weeks. I have read a lot about steroids,and I have my PCT laid down.

I will upload pictures of my belly so you can get an idea of what I am talking about. I don’t mind keeping myself natural but I am completely tired of this extra skin. I can’t go to the beach, and getting naked in front of a woman freaks me out.

Do you think I should do it? It’s a pretty mild cycle and it may help me control the skin in my mid section.[/quote]

What do you think AAS will do for loose skin? Nothing. It can help burn subcutaneous fat and in the case of anavar visceral fat too. But you’re in no condition to be using steroids. My advice would be to work on your lats and do vacuums each day. This will help give you a tapered V shape to your torso and you might even appear to look like a weightlifter. Come back when you look like you might lift occasionally.

You are more likely to just add some more fat than anything else from your planned cycle. Diet is really key and at your age your skin should gradually recover. Skin tone is as much genetics as diet. For example, some women get stretch marks during pregnancy, some snap back like tupperware.

If you want to add anything, look at the HGH boosting peptides such as cjc-1295. If you are in the states they are pretty easy to obtain and similar expense to steroids. Diet is still key as your hunger could increase which if you eat improperly will just exacerbate the problem. There are plenty of good diet plans for lifters. Get serious about your lifting, particularly big compound movements focusing on leg and back development.

Read up on Christian T. here on TNation, as I think he started out like you and is jacked today. Follow his advice.

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
Come back when you look like you might lift occasionally.
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I am talking about. I have been lifting 6 times a week for a year and a half, never missed a day. My macros are on point and I am happy with my gains, but in this picture you can see what I am clearly saddened about.

My chest, biceps, shoulders and back are somewhat developed but my mid section just looks flabby. Even when I did a cut, my belly looked just like that. I am talking about doing steroids, not because they help shrink skin, but because they would help me get bigger and maybe stretch that bothersome skin.

You are an idiot.

[quote]juanfranco21 wrote:

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
Come back when you look like you might lift occasionally.
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I am talking about. I have been lifting 6 times a week for a year and a half, never missed a day. My macros are on point and I am happy with my gains, but in this picture you can see what I am clearly saddened about.

My chest, biceps, shoulders and back are somewhat developed but my mid section just looks flabby. Even when I did a cut, my belly looked just like that. I am talking about doing steroids, not because they help shrink skin, but because they would help me get bigger and maybe stretch that bothersome skin.[/quote]

Unless you’re aiming for Palumboism you won’t want to put and mass on your waist. If your belly pouch doesn’t go away live with it. I live with stretch marks on my biceps and thighs from growing too fast too. Besides, you’ve barely had hair on your dick for five years, you’ve been lifting a year and you’re 19 - ie, your natural test is at peak and your IGF-1 levels are more than mine blasting 10iu of GH a day. Lift clean for a few years and forget about your loose skin. Enjoy the lifestyle.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are an idiot.[/quote]

x2. way too many words in the other responses. This is simply a terrible idea, no way around it.

OMG, OMG… this is not weird, this is one of the most stupid things I’ve seen here. I’m gonna help you, Why don’t you try to get preggo, you would stretch the skin very fast, so no problem anymore… man take the money, keep it, get a work, do something to get more money and go on plastic surgery, thats the way for that skin, OR GET PREGGO…

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
OMG, OMG… this is not weird, this is one of the most stupid things I’ve seen here. I’m gonna help you, Why don’t you try to get preggo, you would stretch the skin very fast, so no problem anymore… man take the money, keep it, get a work, do something to get more money and go on plastic surgery, thats the way for that skin, OR GET PREGGO… [/quote]
WAHAHAHA