Want to Become Muscular.....HELP Please

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
vcjha wrote:

my motivation is someone out there is still better than me. i want to reach my goal of becoming the strongest, fastest, nd the one who hits the hardest, with crazy muscle nd size to boot(not so big, i cant very easily or wipe my own ass). i want to become truly invincible. i am ready to bring the craziest intensity nd the most dedication given my situation i can bring in the gym.

can someone out there please help me to reach my goals either with a plan or jus some knowledge that can knock out almost all the questions anyone asks here? thank you.

So… you want someone to hold your hand? If you’re really dedicated then just eat big and lift heavy for a long time. Not much way around it.
[/quote]

i hate to say it, but i suppose. i want to find real advice that will help me reach my goal in the fastest way possible so that when i bodybuilder comes, i dont waste $200 a month because i made mistakes in diet, w/o, etc. my ambition(not goin to be my career, career will be in the navy) is to give ppl free nd detailed advice to anyone who listens. that doesnt mean i wont tell them its hard. im jus ready to bring nothing but the truth, end all confusion, nd bring it to all.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!

You won’t get taken seriously here because:

Your grammar is terrible and it’s hard to read what you are writing. Could you take 3 minutes and write complete sentences?

You haven’t listed your stats, your routine, your workout goals, your plans or anything… honestly, take some time and show some patience and people will be more inclined to help. But I think your window of opportunity is gone.

Dont eat clean. eat alot. you can always worry about cleaning up the diet later.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
Dont eat clean. eat alot. you can always worry about cleaning up the diet later.[/quote]

x2, and pay attention in English class

[quote]tassietaekwon wrote:
Probably trollin, but I got some time…

x2 of stronglifts or ws4sb

If it’s ws4sb, post up your exercise choices and people will help you out.

Eat AT LEAST 2grams for every lb of BW of protein daily.

Get at least 8 hours sleep.

To gain weight, eat more than you are now.

To keep BF low, don’t eat shit.

And seriously, if you’ve got time to workout, you have time to read the articles on the site.
Unless you’ve got time to waste in the weights room.
[/quote]

i suppose i could give westside a try. uh uh, that’s alotta money. i must admit, my sleep is not up to par. yep, doin that everyday, though i did mess up for yesterday, because i spent two hours to look up wat to eat(u cant eat the same thing everyday, CT advises) in the middle of my last meal, so i didnt even get to finish my last meal because it was 2:30 nd i had to shower nd go to sleep -__-

[quote]vcjha wrote:
tassietaekwon wrote:

And seriously, if you’ve got time to workout, you have time to read the articles on the site.

i suppose i could give westside a try. uh uh, that’s alotta money. i must admit, my sleep is not up to par. yep, doin that everyday, though i did mess up for yesterday, because i spent two hours to look up wat to eat(u cant eat the same thing everyday, CT advises) in the middle of my last meal, so i didnt even get to finish my last meal because it was 2:30 nd i had to shower nd go to sleep -__-[/quote

Westside for skinny bastards doesn’t cost a lot of money. Except for a gym member ship. Stop being a bitch get into the gym work your ass off. then make small changes to your routine honestly all i hear is a bunch of complaining from you dude get some work done and stop excepting people to hold your hand through it. Over wise it would best for you to just leave this site even. You been given good advice if you don’t want to take it GTFO

[quote]vcjha wrote:
tassietaekwon wrote:

i suppose i could give westside a try. uh uh, that’s alotta money. i must admit, my sleep is not up to par. yep, doin that everyday, though i did mess up for yesterday, because i spent two hours to look up wat to eat(u cant eat the same thing everyday, CT advises) in the middle of my last meal, so i didnt even get to finish my last meal because it was 2:30 nd i had to shower nd go to sleep -__-[/quote]

Why is westside a lot of money? Its just a training program
Can’t eat the same thing everyday? You are focusing on such minutia detail, no wonder you have limited gains. Stop sweating the small stuff and just worry about the basics.

Stop typing, eat, eat, lift heavy, eat.

proteins not expensive if you get it in the right sources, meaning not all protein powder. drink a gallon ofmilk a day and you’ll probably be fine

Protein is cheaper for me if it’s all powdwer.

[quote]Lift or die wrote:
vcjha wrote:
tassietaekwon wrote:

i suppose i could give westside a try. uh uh, that’s alotta money. i must admit, my sleep is not up to par. yep, doin that everyday, though i did mess up for yesterday, because i spent two hours to look up wat to eat(u cant eat the same thing everyday, CT advises) in the middle of my last meal, so i didnt even get to finish my last meal because it was 2:30 nd i had to shower nd go to sleep -__-[/quote

Westside for skinny bastards doesn’t cost a lot of money. Except for a gym member ship. Stop being a bitch get into the gym work your ass off. then make small changes to your routine honestly all i hear is a bunch of complaining from you dude get some work done and stop excepting people to hold your hand through it. Over wise it would best for you to just leave this site even. You been given good advice if you don’t want to take it GTFO

[/quote]

my bad again. no, the gym doesnt cost a lotta money. $200 a year all club? are u kidding me? no i meant the protein intake.

There’s plenty of cheap protein sources…

I tried GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) for a while, good way to get the calories and protein in.
Eggs are fairly cheap, tinned tuna, minced beef.

Yeah getting calories in will def. increase your weekly grocery bill, but you gotta try and be smart about it.

And to get big you gotta make sacrifices. Maybe it’ll be less beer on the weekend? Maybe it’ll be less money spent on clothes, going out, what-ever.

And I apologise for calling you a troll.

[quote]leaftye wrote:
Stop typing, eat, eat, lift heavy, eat.[/quote]

hmm there’s a difference between looking like vin diesel:

looking like sean nalewanyj

If it was as simple as lift and eat heavy, most of us would have our dream bodies. but that’s not the case. if given the choice, who would want to look like vin diesel over the bottom pic? i know, it’s based on genetics, cardio, nd diet, but im sick of bein confused by so many ppl. i dont ever want to look like vin diesel as an end result. i want to look even better with afunctional, cut and bigger body than the rest.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
proteins not expensive if you get it in the right sources, meaning not all protein powder. drink a gallon ofmilk a day and you’ll probably be fine[/quote]

aint got that much money. seems like protein always has to be expensive, especially wen u need 250 g of protein a day.

[quote]leaftye wrote:
Protein is cheaper for me if it’s all powdwer.[/quote]

yea that was my next question. would it be less expensive to buy all-protein powder buying various sources (concentrate, muscle milk, isolate, weight gainer) and still get same results i want if not more than that?

[quote]tassietaekwon wrote:
There’s plenty of cheap protein sources…

I tried GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) for a while, good way to get the calories and protein in.
Eggs are fairly cheap, tinned tuna, minced beef.

Yeah getting calories in will def. increase your weekly grocery bill, but you gotta try and be smart about it.

And to get big you gotta make sacrifices. Maybe it’ll be less beer on the weekend? Maybe it’ll be less money spent on clothes, going out, what-ever.

And I apologise for calling you a troll.[/quote]

whew, too expensive to do that, maybe ill try it some other time wen my budget for bodybuilding is $200 a month. plus im saving $200 a month for…I BODYBUILDER. AND THAT IS PAINFUL TO SAVE FOR. you’re right, it is a huge sacrifice. nope, had only one shot my entire life. no going out? u might be right about that, no matter how hard it will be for me to do.

ah forget it. I’ll jus come out nd say it. I wanted to become ct’s online sebastian. He’d give me a complete plan and I’d follow it with no arguments or stupid questions, in other words, with total trust in whatever he offers long as it doesnt take too much time or waste too much money.

So here goes my pride: Christian, I’m begging you. I’ve tried giving you a complete profile and my goals, but you only seem to answer specific small questions. I’m willing to listen to whatever you have to say and i trust you fully. Whatever plan you give, im willing to do and give progress each day long as it doesnt mess with too much time or money. I really want your help.

There, probably almost everyone on this forum will laugh. But for those who listened, can someone please get this to ct, or better yet, i hope ct takes interest in this post.

HO…LY…CRAAAAP

HO…LY…CRAAAAP