Want to Be Right. Diet Review

Hey, just wanted to make sure my diet was enough for my goal. I’m 5’10, 165 and looking to keep adding muscle and size.

Breakfast
4 eggs (whole)
1 toast w/ peanut butter
1 yogurt cup
1 fruit (apple, banana, or orange)
1 cup chocolate milk

~2 hrs later
2 cups carrots

~1 hour later
1 cup carrots

Lunch
2 Sandwiches (Wheat bread, turkey or ham, cheese, lettuce, and mayo)
1 fruit
1 cup chocolate milk

~2 hours later
3/2 cup trail mix

Preworkout shake
1 scoop whey (24 grams)

Post workout
ON 2:1:1 recovery shake with 5g added glutamine
1 fruit

~1.5 hours later
2 handfuls of trailmix

Dinner
~8 oz meat (fish, chicken, or beef)
1 box rice-a-roni or pasta-roni
2 cups steamed broccoli
1 cup chocolate milk

Before bed
1 scoop casein (24 g)

I don’t know any numbers for this diet. Don’t know estimated calories, don’t know protein content, carb, fat, etc. Just tried to make a clean diet at first. I used to be a eat twice a day microwave meal guy.

Any suggestions? what can i add?

Forgot, i take 1 ON Opti-Men multi-vit with breakfast. Not well for calorie content, but that’s all of my supplements in that list now. whey, casein, recovery blend, squats, milk, and multi.

Eh?! You’re a 165lb RABBIT?! Whats with the fucking carrots :smiley: ??

Yeah,… I stopped reading when I saw nothing but carrots during a several hour window

S

I don’t get why people don’t put the macro totals down, this is a free public forum. People aren’t paid to add everything up for you so do that before you post the diet. You will get much more help if you do.

God help us…

rubs hands together

I’m gonna try giving some diet advice, everyone stand back and take cover.

SCRAP ALLLL THAT LOW PROTEIN HIGH PROCESED CARB SHIIIIIIT:

Breakie--------

6 whole eggs,
2 slices buttered toast,
black coffee

Elevenses-----

Protein Shake of your choice mixed with full-flab milk

Lunch-----------

1lb of meat, seasoned w/salad/veg of your choice (CARROTS!!! FUCK YEA!)

Dinner---------------

meat n cheese
greek yoggo for dessert

TOTAL PROTEINS: Yes, enough.
TOTAL CALS: Enough to get you yon’ 165lb…

this diet>your diet

Unless you need to see in the dark, then you’ve got it nailed with the carrots and i am but a fool.

I just ate a 1/4 lb burger with 8 eggs for lunch, and it was good. I’m going to wash it down with a glass of whole milk. Here are some numbers so you actually know what im getting in this meal.

1150 cals
85g protein
50g carbs
65g fat

This thing makes it easy, just helping out.

http://spaz.ca/cronometer/

No carbs around your workout?

Also, if I remember right you’re the guy running 30 miles a week or something right? Or at least telling bodybuilder to, if that’s the case you might need to eat more.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
No carbs around your workout?
.[/quote]

The post workout shake has a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein, plus i add some bread in shortly after (time it takes to get from gym to house). Do you recommend carbs before workout too? Like pasta carbs or fruit carbs? or straight sugar?

oh, and the carrots are an easy snack. Better than potato chips. I switch towards trail mix in the afternoon so more variety while still much better than chips.

[quote]huscarl wrote:

SCRAP ALLLL THAT LOW PROTEIN HIGH PROCESED CARB SHIIIIIIT:
[/quote]

Like…

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Yeah,… I stopped reading when I saw nothing but carrots during a several hour window

S[/quote]

I stopped when the 2nd food intake didn’t have any protein, then the 3rd didn’t…

sigh

So you want to be right? What are your goals? I’m assuming you’re sick and tired of being the guy I toss my jock strap at and ask you to clean it for me…

If that’s the case, then either look at the Pound O’ Week Diet (http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_mass/the_pound_o_week_diet) or do another search for diets here, as there’s a PILE of them posted here…

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
I just ate a 1/4 lb burger with 8 eggs for lunch, and it was good. I’m going to wash it down with a glass of whole milk. Here are some numbers so you actually know what im getting in this meal.

1150 cals
85g protein
50g carbs
65g fat

This thing makes it easy, just helping out.

http://spaz.ca/cronometer/

[/quote]
Besides the fact that the word carrot has been used way to much in this thread, K-man that program is perfect never heard of it before thanks.