Want to Be a WWE Superstar

[quote]jimmyiosis wrote:
Why don’t you switch gears and start training for MMA? Size and physique wise could be more up your alley.[/quote]

Wut?

[quote]jimmyiosis wrote:
Why don’t you switch gears and start training for MMA? Size and physique wise could be more up your alley.[/quote]

Why don’t you switch gears and stop giving retarded advice. If he wanted to be a MMA fighter, he would have asked “What cycle should I run in order to achieve my lifelong goal of being a competitive mixed martial artist?”

That’s about as helpful as me suggesting that he gear his training towards competitive swimming.

To the OP, there’s lots of info in the newbie steroid sticky. Peruse that for a while and propose a specific cycle. The vets will chime-in with specific advice from there.

[quote]squat junky wrote:

[quote]jimmyiosis wrote:

Why don’t you switch gears and stop giving retarded advice. If he wanted to be a MMA fighter, he would have asked “What cycle should I run in order to achieve my lifelong goal of being a competitive mixed martial artist?”

That’s about as helpful as me suggesting that he gear his training towards competitive swimming.

To the OP, there’s lots of info in the newbie steroid sticky. Peruse that for a while and propose a specific cycle. The vets will chime-in with specific advice from there.[/quote]

Ouch! bad idea on this post perhaps, where you are right, he is looking for some different advice.

So you are a aspiring wrestler and dont know where to get gear? Isnt that like a Wendy’s employee not knowing where to get a burger. Im thinking troll.