Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video

Epic Thread.

This thread is ridiculous.

OP is clearly a complete and utter retard.

No offense op, perhaps you are serious and do want a good girl, but based off nearly every other post in this thread your mouth has done nothiong but made you look very anti-God.

Everyone has area’s to work on, but I strongly suggest you focus on the way you talk and show yourself towards others if you are seriousely trying to hook up with a good christian girl(and not kill them, leaving bodies on the sides of highways).

Kinda disrescpectful/mocking if you think about it-a couple vids ago you were talking all sorts of shit and now you want a christian girl-a strong believer in God-a worshiper of God. Its hard to take you seriouse AT ALL.

lmfo hahaha I just watch the video…hahahahaha. Id be depressed too

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You still look fat to me. [/quote]

Why do you always come on here & say that? You know it bugs me, why not just keep your mouth shut. If you don’t have anything good to say, DON’T SAY IT! I’m currently 148 when i completely clean out my colon, so yes, i am too fat, need to be 140 carb loaded.[/quote]

So in 4 months of cutting your net progress is a 1pound gain?[/quote]

Yea I know it has me pretty down about myself, lowest I got to was 148 but then I pigged out on haagen dazs. I don’t really know what to do at this point, I just don’t have the will power to get to 140, let alone 130… I’m seriously considering getting liposuction, but that’s going to be a pretty penny. :confused:

cya[/quote]

Well you are an enigma to me, and no mistake. You are clearly serious, yet you are (by some definitions) a joke.

You take yourself so seriously when someone tries to advise you that your goals are whack (for this site), yet you don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, hence the videos and such.

So, I offer you an olive branch, partly because you seem like a good sort (underneath your posturing) and partly because I hate to see anyone get depressed over something like body weight.

My offer is to go through your nutrition and supplementation routine with a fine toothcomb, and see if I can tweak it in ways that appeal to you, with a mind to you leaning out that last bit.

Bear in mind people pay me hundreds of dollars to do this for them, yet I will not charge you, so whilst I won’t give it ALL my time, I will put serious thought into it.

What do you say? Are you up for it?

BBB[/quote]

Wow Bushy…we need to get you over to Palestine for the peace talks…STAT

It’s all the same dunk over and over and over. One from the left wing and one from the left baseline.

I also like, while all the other actual ball players are running, you’re waiting to tape yourself “dunking”

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]coachese wrote:
Hey, OP. In your vids I see all two foot jumping? Can’t you dunk while jumping from one leg? Can’t you dunk without throwing yourself the ball?

[/quote]

I’ve posted dunks off one leg AND off dribble in other videos… Very recent video in fact, I linked it a few pages ago. I rarely do that stuff though. I prefer lobs, it’s fun.

Peace[/quote]

No you didn’t post it - because you likely cannot dunk off of one foot. You also cannot palm the basketball which limits your arsenal of “dunks” to having to lob yourself the ball so it can get above the rim in the first place.

Other than that? You’re a great troll.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Why do you always come on here & say that? You know it bugs me, why not just keep your mouth shut. If you don’t have anything good to say, DON’T SAY IT! I’m currently 148 when i completely clean out my colon, so yes, i am too fat, need to be 140 carb loaded.[/quote]

Yea I know it has me pretty down about myself, lowest I got to was 148 but then I pigged out on haagen dazs. I don’t really know what to do at this point, I just don’t have the will power to get to 140, let alone 130… I’m seriously considering getting liposuction, but that’s going to be a pretty penny. :confused:

cya[/quote]

Well you are an enigma to me, and no mistake. You are clearly serious, yet you are (by some definitions) a joke.

You take yourself so seriously when someone tries to advise you that your goals are whack (for this site), yet you don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, hence the videos and such.

So, I offer you an olive branch, partly because you seem like a good sort (underneath your posturing) and partly because I hate to see anyone get depressed over something like body weight.

My offer is to go through your nutrition and supplementation routine with a fine toothcomb, and see if I can tweak it in ways that appeal to you, with a mind to you leaning out that last bit.

Bear in mind people pay me hundreds of dollars to do this for them, yet I will not charge you, so whilst I won’t give it ALL my time, I will put serious thought into it.

BBB[/quote]

That’s a crazy sweet offer BBB.
Adarq you should take him up on that.
This could be a very interesting experiment.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

cya[/quote]

BBB[/quote]

Very much appreciate this BBB. Sorry it took me so long to respond, i’ve been dealing with financial issues etc.

Here’s a little video I made detailing my diet, if you need more info please just ask. Again, thanks so much for this offer, and consider our “beef” squashed, seriously.

If you actually can’t get your weight down anymore then maybe it’s a sign you need to be slightly higher? Your body has a general point where it is going to be the most explosive and usually it is at a point with an ideal amount of muscle mass. So if you added muscle to targeted areas and added like 10 pounds total but a hundred or so to your half squat it should help your vert go up. Just my .02 since i’m a jumper too

Perfect meme