Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
post didn’t go through, anyway, i love my Grow! protein & HOT-ROX, need more anabolic drive.

a message to the half squat haters at ~1:30-1:40 i forget:

[/quote]

rofl. Dude, that was by far one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on this site. That just changed my opinion of you. I like how you had the reqiuem for a dream theme song on in the background too to make it even more epic. [/quote]

Wasn’t supposed to be funny…

Don’t ever compare me to that quitter emo punk ever again, you got it?

[quote]
Here are some basic formulas proving why people aren’t impressed with half squatting, especially when you’re bouncing off the pins at the bottom which are absorbing and generation force in the opposite direction.

Work = DISTANCE x force. Power = work/time. Force = mass x acceleration. You should be worried with distance moved and also force since your goal is to jump higher and you’re unable to accelerate light weights performed with half range and bouncing off of pins.

I look forward to your next video.[/quote]

Distance doesn’t just mean “more distance the better”, distance consists of specificity when speaking about transfer from lifts to the field/court. The DISTANCE I choose, is SPECIFIC to the movement I wish to improve. Good try though, do not pass go or collect $200.

[quote]weejr wrote:
Okay, I’m not even going to get involve in all these arguments…

But am I the only one who wants to see these big legs (or “wheels”) that you boasted about?

Keep doing what your doing, if thats what makes you happy brah! [/quote]

You dare insult me? Nice physique and smiley face on your body, should post a RMP thread to receive positive feedback on your obvious dedication to the sport of bodybuilding.

[quote]heat49 wrote:
OP you do realize Christian Bale was 6’1", 130 in the movie The Machinist, right? [/quote]

Yes that is my ideal weight, although my physique would look alot stronger/pumped than his, because he is not meant to be at such a low weight, as compared to me, who is… He’s a natural 205 lb man, i’m a naturaly 145, big difference. My bone density is optimized for higher performance, his is optimized for slow heavy lifting, he’d be good in a powerlifting event while i am good at hunting down prey/sprinting/jumping/power sports.

His dedication to his art (acting) receives my utmost respect, he’s one of my favorite actors. To do what he did to his body, for a movie role, is honorable. Had he been half squatting & jumping during his transformation, he might have jumped > 40.

[quote]WillBz wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:
1.) Your dunks suck. Ask one of those black guys in your videos to show you how to truly throw it down.

2.) Your second account is otar[/quote]

Some nice dunks from yesterday:

I show black people how to dunk, wherever I go, they have nicknamed me “the vert instructor” locally.[/quote]

Have you consider the possibility of reaching your goal of 130Lbs and not improving your vert, whats your plan B in that case, aiming for 120 Lbs?
Do you realize Nate robinson from the Oklahoma city thunder is 5â??5â?? height and weights 175 lbs plus he can dunk way better than you?
[/quote]

Why you comparing me to some jacked manlet who is built more for football than for basketball?

He doesn’t dunk way better than me, we get about the same head height, he just practices tricks, I don’t.

[quote]coachese wrote:
Hey, OP. In your vids I see all two foot jumping? Can’t you dunk while jumping from one leg? Can’t you dunk without throwing yourself the ball?

[/quote]

I’ve posted dunks off one leg AND off dribble in other videos… Very recent video in fact, I linked it a few pages ago. I rarely do that stuff though. I prefer lobs, it’s fun.

Peace

[quote]Ironlion23 wrote:
I like how you talk about half squats you have Dimas as your avatar he was one of the best atheletes on the planet and he sure as hell didn’t half squat.[/quote]

And? Lmao… I’m a fan of dimas, he’s an olympic lifter, he’s not a dunker. What does his squat have to do with my squat, we have chosen to be elite in two entirely different crafts.

Man people like you make no sense.

Ok I got pissed off at all of the crap you guys talk so I ranted on camera. Rant starts at 10 seconds, had to throw a dominant dunk miss in first to start the video.

Anyway, stop comparing me to frank yang. I’m not a quitter. Sure i’m depressed, but i don’t quit lifting because of it, i’m not a pussy like frank yang.

shit forgot to mention in my last post where I linked the video… 405 x 1 PAUSED pin squat @ ~11min, completely controlled…

eat it haters.

You do look like you got depressed and stopped lifting since you look anorexic… And if you can tell someone they ‘ain’t’ an olympic lifter than they can easily say you ‘ain’t’ a balla since you don’t actually seem to compete or anything. An athlete can call themselves elite based upon their standing compared to other athletes… It doesn’t even seem like you actually play basketball. Still awaiting that information on testosterone too, damn it’s like you can’t read or something. Also your assertion that you’re better built to sprint or take down prey than Christian Bale is hilarious.

PS, that pin squat was not paused, your acceleration slowed considerably because you could barely bounce past your sticking point but you never actually stopped moving the bar…

[/quote]

Why you comparing me to some jacked manlet who is built more for football than for basketball?

He doesn’t dunk way better than me, we get about the same head height, he just practices tricks, I don’t.[/quote]

For the same reason:
-He is a very short Ball player, 5ft, 9inch
-He is almost 30lbs heavier than you
-He can do tricks, you do not
-He blocked yao ming, you dont even play
How come you think he is not better than you? I only say this so you can re-consider your approach.

You didnt answer my second question, what if you cant reach your goal at 130, will you try to reach 120 or something?
For how long you think you can maintain that weight?

Im trying so hard not to think you are a troll, and personally I dont think youll make it to 130, all the stress and depression is making you “store fat”

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Ok I got pissed off at all of the crap you guys talk so I ranted on camera. Rant starts at 10 seconds, had to throw a dominant dunk miss in first to start the video.

Anyway, stop comparing me to frank yang. I’m not a quitter. Sure i’m depressed, but i don’t quit lifting because of it, i’m not a pussy like frank yang.[/quote]

God damnit, you’re getting added as one of my “friends”.

Your face is pretty puffy for someone at that weight and you’re still not lean enough to bring out your lower abs.

No wonder you’re carrying fat if your eating carbs with those egg whites. You should do 2-3 hours of fasted cardio first thing in the morning or that stubborn chub is going nowhere brah

definitely getting higher/looking more explosive than before. Keep it up

x2 to the chubby face. Stop eating those damn carbs, and drop out your sodium. No gatorade or purple cool-aid either.

Its obviouse, and very basic. Loose bf/drop weight you need to drop carbs and salt/minimize water retention. Thats step one.

step two-fasted cardio like posted above. Easy 2-3hrs not including the dunking.

step three, shave the beard and head
(fade it if you wish with some cool looking lines and designs on the sides)

Might as well shave your legs too. Trying to help you out here and I think all this will get you closer to your goals. Keep the sweaters on durring the dunking and cardio.

And please, stop driving durring your recordings, and press pause on the hardcore music So we can focus on you and not the epic music/nose hairs.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

Anyway, stop comparing me to frank yang. I’m not a quitter. Sure i’m depressed, but i don’t quit lifting because of it, i’m not a pussy like frank yang.[/quote]

God damnit, you’re getting added as one of my “friends”.[/quote]

Fucking lol

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You still look fat to me. [/quote]

Why do you always come on here & say that? You know it bugs me, why not just keep your mouth shut. If you don’t have anything good to say, DON’T SAY IT! I’m currently 148 when i completely clean out my colon, so yes, i am too fat, need to be 140 carb loaded.[/quote]

So in 4 months of cutting your net progress is a 1pound gain?

[quote]DaJa wrote:
x2 to the chubby face. Stop eating those damn carbs, and drop out your sodium. No gatorade or purple cool-aid either.

Its obviouse, and very basic. Loose bf/drop weight you need to drop carbs and salt/minimize water retention. Thats step one.

step two-fasted cardio like posted above. Easy 2-3hrs not including the dunking.

step three, shave the beard and head
(fade it if you wish with some cool looking lines and designs on the sides)

Might as well shave your legs too. Trying to help you out here and I think all this will get you closer to your goals. Keep the sweaters on durring the dunking and cardio.

And please, stop driving durring your recordings, and press pause on the hardcore music So we can focus on you and not the epic music/nose hairs.[/quote]

Step 1. Go fuck yourself.

Step 2. Repeat step 1.

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You still look fat to me. [/quote]

Why do you always come on here & say that? You know it bugs me, why not just keep your mouth shut. If you don’t have anything good to say, DON’T SAY IT! I’m currently 148 when i completely clean out my colon, so yes, i am too fat, need to be 140 carb loaded.[/quote]

So in 4 months of cutting your net progress is a 1pound gain?[/quote]

Yea I know it has me pretty down about myself, lowest I got to was 148 but then I pigged out on haagen dazs. I don’t really know what to do at this point, I just don’t have the will power to get to 140, let alone 130… I’m seriously considering getting liposuction, but that’s going to be a pretty penny. :confused:

cya

Thanks Stern/Davinci, although I was trying to be serious, not comical.

Thanks a ton gregron, seriously always appreciate your support. Here’s a nice still for you from today’s session, got up insanely nasty:

I can’t upload it due to maintenance mode, so here’s the url: http://i.imgur.com/VDk2t.png

On another note, i’ve been very depressed lately about my bodyweight. It really is bumming me out. I don’t real know what to do, i’m at a crossroads. I’m lost, don’t know what to do. Don’t know what else to say. So anyway, I made a video for christianmingle.com, a dating site. Thought i’d share it on here because i’,m sure there are some good christian woman on here who meet my standards and who find me attractive/dominant.

So I extend my offer to t-vixens in the south florida area, looking to spot me or throw me lobs, and perhaps romance if your lob game is tight.

Regards.