T Nation

Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video


#361

a message to all the half/quarter squat haters around 1min30s in or so:


#362

I honestly can’t believe I just read through 15 pages of non-sense. Adarqui your training regimen and philosophy can really get to some of the people here, since this is a BODYBUILDING site, not a BODY-FUCKING-UP-SITE, and honestly you are either fucking down-right stupid or just an incredibly talented troll.

You are 6’1, come on man, at least 160 pounds to not look like skeletor.

You claim you want to get rid of your jacked muscular “Frank Zane” physique (what muscle, you got none), which so many people are looking to gain here on this site.

It is like walking into an AA meeting talking about how booze is good for you and shit, honestly open your mother fucking eyes and face reality bro. I really feel bad posting this up but I just could not help myself, I never post shit like this especially about other people, but this time it was more than a necessity.

Fuck off,
Sincerely,
Faus


#363

post didn’t go through, anyway, i love my Grow! protein & HOT-ROX, need more anabolic drive.

a message to the half squat haters at ~1:30-1:40 i forget:


#364

[quote]Mutu wrote:
1.) Your dunks suck. Ask one of those black guys in your videos to show you how to truly throw it down.

2.) Your second account is otar[/quote]

Some nice dunks from yesterday:

I show black people how to dunk, wherever I go, they have nicknamed me “the vert instructor” locally.


#365

[quote]adarqui wrote:
post didn’t go through, anyway, i love my Grow! protein & HOT-ROX, need more anabolic drive.

a message to the half squat haters at ~1:30-1:40 i forget:


[/quote]

rofl. Dude, that was by far one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on this site. That just changed my opinion of you. I like how you had the reqiuem for a dream theme song on in the background too to make it even more epic.

Still though, Frank Yang > adarqui. Also, after all of that effort to rant and rave like a ghetto superstar, you could have simply posted a video showing how easy squatting to the same depth without the pins is. Most people here don’t care about dunking, they care about REAL strength.

Here are some basic formulas proving why people aren’t impressed with half squatting, especially when you’re bouncing off the pins at the bottom which are absorbing and generation force in the opposite direction.

Work = DISTANCE x force. Power = work/time. Force = mass x acceleration. You should be worried with distance moved and also force since your goal is to jump higher and you’re unable to accelerate light weights performed with half range and bouncing off of pins.

I look forward to your next video.


#366

Jump to 00:26 seconds. “DIS WUTCHU SOUND LIKE!”


#367

Okay, I’m not even going to get involve in all these arguments…

But am I the only one who wants to see these big legs (or “wheels”) that you boasted about?

Keep doing what your doing, if thats what makes you happy brah!


#368

Dude you are full of shit


#369

OP you do realize Christian Bale was 6’1", 130 in the movie The Machinist, right?


#370

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
post didn’t go through, anyway, i love my Grow! protein & HOT-ROX, need more anabolic drive.

a message to the half squat haters at ~1:30-1:40 i forget:


[/quote]

rofl. Dude, that was by far one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on this site. That just changed my opinion of you. I like how you had the reqiuem for a dream theme song on in the background too to make it even more epic.
[/quote]

Lol x 2. The rant in the car was fucking superb ^^


#371

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:
1.) Your dunks suck. Ask one of those black guys in your videos to show you how to truly throw it down.

2.) Your second account is otar[/quote]

Some nice dunks from yesterday:

I show black people how to dunk, wherever I go, they have nicknamed me “the vert instructor” locally.[/quote]

Have you consider the possibility of reaching your goal of 130Lbs and not improving your vert, whats your plan B in that case, aiming for 120 Lbs?
Do you realize Nate robinson from the Oklahoma city thunder is 5â??5â?? height and weights 175 lbs plus he can dunk way better than you?


#372

Have you consider the possibility of reaching your goal of 130Lbs and not improving your vert, whats your plan B in that case, aiming for 120 Lbs?
Do you realize Nate robinson from the Oklahoma city thunder is 5â??5â?? height and weights 175 lbs plus he can dunk way better than you?


#373

#374

Hey, OP. In your vids I see all two foot jumping? Can’t you dunk while jumping from one leg? Can’t you dunk without throwing yourself the ball?


#375

I like how you talk about half squats you have Dimas as your avatar he was one of the best atheletes on the planet and he sure as hell didn’t half squat.


#376

i havent laughed this hard in a long time…thanks! nice grill BTW


#377

well whatever you’re doing, you’re doing it wrong, still definately too fat


#378

[quote]adarqui wrote:
a message to all the half/quarter squat haters around 1min30s in or so:

I hate wingers.


#379

[quote]canada wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
a message to all the half/quarter squat haters around 1min30s in or so:

I hate wingers.[/quote]

He thinks he’s black :stuck_out_tongue:


#380

[quote]Mutu wrote:
1.) Your dunks suck. Ask one of those black guys in your videos to show you how to truly throw it down.

2.) Your second account is otar[/quote]

That’s just offensive dude. I just wanna see this guy back up his supposed claim of me not “knowing shit bout” steroids and find out more about his calorie-less protein :stuck_out_tongue: