Want to be 6'1 130, i'm 6'1 147 in this Video

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]leadben wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
I’ve recently been considered one of tne of the best dunker’s in the game.

[/quote]

lulz…EPIC lulz[/quote]

Alot of you twerps are just jealous at the power of Bikram Yoga. Why don’t all of you hating unathletic retards go stretch for a few hours then get back to me.

This forum is headed down the wrong road, time for some of you to man the fuck up and utilize more effective training methodologies.
[/quote]

Haha, more fantastic dickbaggery.

BBB[/quote]

In all my years here, this is the best Troll thread ever…ever.

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:
There is no such thing as calorie-less protein. Also steroids are by definition not in the protein class of molecules but are grouped among fats. Thank you for playing.[/quote]

You are wrong, plain and simple. I’m done trying to explain and share, let the ignorant remain ignorant.

Pissant.[/quote]

No calories=no digestion. Also to adarqi whether you wish to admit it or not steroids are not proteins.

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:
There is no such thing as calorie-less protein. Also steroids are by definition not in the protein class of molecules but are grouped among fats. Thank you for playing.[/quote]

You are wrong, plain and simple. I’m done trying to explain and share, let the ignorant remain ignorant.

Pissant.[/quote]

No calories=no digestion. Also to adarqi whether you wish to admit it or not steroids are not proteins.[/quote]

Steroids are classified as 1st degree Branched chain triglyceride amino peptides, get a clue.

Those squats made me rofl like a madman

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:

Pissant.[/quote]

No calories=no digestion. Also to adarqi whether you wish to admit it or not steroids are not proteins.[/quote]

Steroids are classified as 1st degree Branched chain triglyceride amino peptides, get a clue.
[/quote]

They’re actually classified as lipids with a steroid ring structure, thus the term and their fat solubility. There is a severe lack of amino groups eliminating your supposed classification of amino peptides and no branching occurs, there is no glycerol base so it cannot be any kind of glyceride.

Having goals is awesome, but the way you are going about reaching it i completely diasgree with However its still a goal. The following might help

-Droping the quarter squats and consider starting box squats
-Starting to Do hangcleans if you dont already

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
Those squats made me rofl like a madman[/quote]

Why, cuz you can’t do em`?

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Finally a pic at 148, making progress towards 130. Only 18 more pounds of fat and or lean muscle/bone density to lose.

Also, I video taped my diet. This one egg meal is all I eat for the day, the rest is water, watercrest, a few strands of wheat grass, sugar free gum, eating sweat-n-low packets, benefiber, and 3 grams of liquid aminos to maintain muscle mass.

If you are interested, I also included some raw (beltless/wrapless/suitless/briefless/shirtless) PL depth squats off pins. 405 paused off pins @ 148 lb bodyweight.

Oh and here’s some dunks from this week, for people who enjoy my mission to become team captain on TFB:

Regards,

adarqui[/quote]

You’re bouncing off of the pins at the “bottom” in the rack…for more power, let the weight settle and then proceed to lift from the pins.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

Why, cuz you can’t do em`?[/quote]

C’mon man, you broke character. A good troll never breaks character, you set your troll persona up to be someone who knows everything about training and nutrition, you at least need to have your second account attack my response to you or something.

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

C’mon man, you broke character. A good troll never breaks character, you set your troll persona up to be someone who knows everything about training and nutrition, you at least need to have your second account attack my response to you or something.[/quote]

I don’t have a second account, nor am I a troll. BBL TRAINING HARD WHILE PEOPLE TALK SHIT ON FORUMS.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Finally a pic at 148, making progress towards 130. Only 18 more pounds of fat and or lean muscle/bone density to lose.

Also, I video taped my diet. This one egg meal is all I eat for the day, the rest is water, watercrest, a few strands of wheat grass, sugar free gum, eating sweat-n-low packets, benefiber, and 3 grams of liquid aminos to maintain muscle mass.

If you are interested, I also included some raw (beltless/wrapless/suitless/briefless/shirtless) PL depth squats off pins. 405 paused off pins @ 148 lb bodyweight.

Oh and here’s some dunks from this week, for people who enjoy my mission to become team captain on TFB:

Regards,

adarqui[/quote]

You’re bouncing off of the pins at the “bottom” in the rack…for more power, let the weight settle and then proceed to lift from the pins.[/quote]

Bouncing off the pins makes this exercise more specific to running vertical jump. Just like in an RVJ, after your last step into your plant, there is a moment of no tension, that is why we bounce of pins, to simulate that very short time interval of absolutely no tension. Plus, it makes the exercise harder.

I can understand that, howeveri, it makes the exercise easier. Anytime you provide momentum, ie bouncing, that addition is going to make the exercise easier on the way up. Also, in the future, keep your chest and your head/eyes up more. Holding your posture up higher and tighter should allow you to “squat” more weight. When you cave in/forward like you did when you failed, the weight pins you and you don’t even have a fighting chance.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]adarqui wrote:

C’mon man, you broke character. A good troll never breaks character, you set your troll persona up to be someone who knows everything about training and nutrition, you at least need to have your second account attack my response to you or something.[/quote]

I don’t have a second account, nor am I a troll. BBL TRAINING HARD WHILE PEOPLE TALK SHIT ON FORUMS.[/quote]

More specifically I’d guess you are the second account however at that point we’re just entering semantics. Regardless I’m still interested in seeing your source for the classification of steroids. Realllly sounded like ya knew what you were talkin’ about up there cuz, got any papers or anything to back it up? Or are you stopping because when you try to deny well known science it makes your whole troll scheme just a bit too obvious?

[quote]adarqui wrote:

yes i can’t do them, because i never quarter squat, i always squat atg.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

yes i can’t do them, because i never quarter squat, i always squat atg.[/quote]

Oh, so I guess you can’t dunk then. Too bad, maybe you should start half/quarter squatting.

[quote]adarqui wrote:

Regards,

adarqui[/quote]

Well, color me bored. Did you really have to make a 9 minute video of yourself doing practically the exact same dunk a million and a half times? And that last bit, are you showing off to impress some middle school students at their school? Really?