T Nation

Want Higher Well Being? Become A.........

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Want higher well being? Become a Republican.

It’s funny Zeb you love polls and statistics when they point to what you like but when they show Conservatives (or something you agree with) in a negative fashion you’re quick on the draw to point out how surveys and such can be manipulated.

Just an observation.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

you would certainly be paying less taxes

[/quote]

How do you figure , Because the Republicans say so ?

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

It’s funny Zeb you love polls and statistics when they point to what you like but when they show Conservatives (or something you agree with) in a negative fashion you’re quick on the draw to point out how surveys and such can be manipulated.

Just an observation.[/quote]

x2

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says study

How about, it just comes down to the individual and political affiliation matter not?

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Well thanks for pointing out your little observation. Now would you mind pointing out exactly where I’ve questioned a study which didn’t deserve questioning?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

you would certainly be paying less taxes

[/quote]

How do you figure , Because the Republicans say so ?
[/quote]

Because democrats like to take money from those who have earne dand give it to those who have not earned it and do not deserve it.

Is it really that hard for you to follow?

Need a history lesson?

FDR did it!

LBJ did it!

Carter did it!

Clinton did it!

Obama is doing it and will do more of it if reelected as he’s promised to end the Bush tax cuts which means that every working American paying taxes will pay an increase of 5% more. Now this may or may not effect you but I know it will effect me.

And it has all been brought to you by the democratic party.

Are you clear now?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

How about, it just comes down to the individual and political affiliation matter not?[/quote]

I agree with that I’ve spoken to some very bright left wingers but I’ve also talked to people like Mak who is a borderline retard.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Well thanks for pointing out your little observation. Now would you mind pointing out exactly where I’ve questioned a study which didn’t deserve questioning?[/quote]

Let’s see spend a bunch of time going back and forth with Zeb or take my wife out for dinner and a movie for Mothers Day…

hmmmmmm…decisions, decisions…

Later Zeb.

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Well thanks for pointing out your little observation. Now would you mind pointing out exactly where I’ve questioned a study which didn’t deserve questioning?[/quote]

Let’s see spend a bunch of time going back and forth with Zeb or take my wife out for dinner and a movie for Mothers Day…

hmmmmmm…decisions, decisions…

Later Zeb.[/quote]

You’ve chosen wisely my friend!

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

How about, it just comes down to the individual and political affiliation matter not?[/quote]

I agree with that I’ve spoken to some very bright left wingers but I’ve also talked to people like Mak who is a borderline retard.[/quote]

I’ve made one (off-topic) post that wasn’t even directed at you in this thread and you still feel the need to try and jump on my nuts?

This is getting very sad, ZEB. If you’re not careful, I might start pitying you, and I know how much you’d love that.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Because democrats like to take money from those who have earne dand give it to those who have not earned it and do not deserve it.

[/quote]

Serious question.
How do you determine who deserve ‘it’?

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:
I suspect causes and effects actually works the other way around here.
ie : people tend to become republicans when they already have an higher well being.
[/quote]

“Even after the researchers took into account other influencing factors like race, age, location in the country, marital and child status and socioeconomic status, they found that the differences were still there, though “on a muted basis,” according to the report.”
[/quote]

I believe what you quoted doesn’t show he was wrong.

Causation =/= correlation and all.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I agree with that I’ve spoken to some very bright left wingers but I’ve also talked to people like Mak who is a borderline retard.[/quote]

I’ve made one (off-topic) post that wasn’t even directed at you in this thread and you still feel the need to try and jump on my nuts?

This is getting very sad, ZEB. If you’re not careful, I might start pitying you, and I know how much you’d love that.[/quote]

I was just stating a fact. But if you don’t like my commentary then take me up on my offer in the other thread.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

Serious question.
How do you determine who deserve ‘it’?

[/quote]

And I’ll give you a serious answer as I always have.

People who earn their money deserve to keep it.

People who do not have a job and do not earn money do not deserve to get money from those who have earned it.

Because…when we take something from someone who has earned it and give it to someone who has not earned it we harm both the person we took it from and the person that we gave it to.

Simple.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

If I were you I would be concerned that republicans make up the smallest group in the sample.

jnd

[quote]americaninsweden wrote:
Lol stupid ass title. So if I change my political beliefs and alliances and vote for Romney this election I will all of the sudden be better off in 5/6 categories? I wonder how “muted” the statistics became after they took into account the factors they listed.
[/quote]

No, but if you stopped being a bitter loser, blaming others for your problems, you’d become more conservative.

Also, Romney is a Democrat. He no more represents “conservatism” than Lagy Gaga speaks for women.

[quote]
Does anyone have percentages (in terms of Democrats vs. Republicans) of people going to war? I wonder what effect that would have.[/quote]

Combat soldiers are overwhelmingly conservative.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
The summary is “ignorance is bliss”, according to the fine print.[/quote]

Conservatives are much more well-informed than liberals, despite the MSM meme to the contrary.

Pew (a liberal organization) found this out much to its chagrin:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:
americaninsweden wrote:
Lol stupid ass title. So if I change my political beliefs and alliances and vote for Romney this election I will all of the sudden be better off in 5/6 categories? I wonder how “muted” the statistics became after they took into account the factors they listed.

No, but if you stopped being a bitter loser, blaming others for your problems, you’d become more conservative.

Also, Romney is a Democrat. He no more represents “conservatism” than Lagy Gaga speaks for women.

[/quote]

Nonsense, Romney lowered taxes as Governor 19 times!

He’s against Obamacare and has sworn to get rid of it as one of his first acts as President.

He is opposed to gay marriage.

He is for less regulation on small business (and proved this by lessoning regulation when he was Governor).

If those things are not conservative then maybe Lady Gaga does speak for most women.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

americaninsweden wrote:

[/quote]

He’s against Obamacare and has sworn to get rid of it as one of his first acts as President.

He is for less regulation on small business (and proved this by lessoning regulation when he was Governor).

If those things are not conservative then maybe Lady Gaga does speak for most women.[/quote]

Rommney is the father of Obamacare. He says lots of conservative things, then does liberal things. In short, he’s Obama in Republican clothing.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

americaninsweden wrote:

[/quote]

If those things are not conservative then maybe Lady Gaga does speak for most women.[/quote]

Rommney is the father of Obamacare. He says lots of conservative things, then does liberal things. In short, he’s Obama in Republican clothing.[/quote]

Once again, you’re dead wrong.

Granted he is a politician, but he’s also smart, unless you think their handing out law degrees and business degrees from Harvard to idiots. He also, unlike Obama made over 200 million dollars in his own business. Hence, he will do the smart thing. And the smart thing is to get rid of Obamacare. 67% of the American people are against Obamacare…he’ll ditch it.

And he did in fact lower taxes 19 times as Governor. How many times did Obama vote to lower taxes while in the Senate? How many times did he lower taxes as President? ZERO!

Furthermore, he’s always been against gay marriage. And he’s against abortion. Both opposite positions than Obama holds.

Now you can swallow the media lie which says Romney is no different, but that is being perpetuated to keep the republican base home on election day.

Or you can believe the facts.

Up to you.