T Nation

WannaBe’s Last Year Of “DYEL?”

What happened to hot gym chick who got too clingy?

Ask her to pop a mint in her mouth before she hoovers up the nutsack… The tingles are majestic

Maybe your hips are fatigued from all the hip thrusts you are doing at home? :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Unfortunately she was too crazy. Which was really sad. If I could build a woman (physically) she had everything. Unfortunately she was just too immature, which is saying something coming from me :joy:

Ehhhhhhhh. Idk man.

Definitely no pain in that ROM :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good tit and shoulder day
Left shoulder started to get achy at the end and skipped the tricep stuff

BB OHP

2 straight sets 5-7reps
2 lower weight sets to failure 10+
165 x 6 miss groved :frowning:
155 x 8
115 x 15
115 x 11

Seated chest press
2 straight sets 5-7reps
240 x 6
220 x 7
180 x 10
180 x skipped / shoulder

Weighted dips
2 sets to failure
Bw+25 x 10
Bw+25 x 10

Lateral raises
3 sets to failure
27.5’s x 25
27.5’s x 17
27.5’s x 18

Tricep rope overhead extensions
110 x
110 x
110 x

Cardio - skipped lol

11 Likes

Did the exact opposite of training today. Went on a date with a chick who agreed to a second date but I think I’m gonna pass… left there and went to another girls house and that date ended well :joy:
Going out with a nice young woman tomorrow, then another Friday, then another Saturday. Should be able to train Friday during the day and this weekend.

I think after this I’m gonna take a break from dating. This shit is wild. How are y’all single people doing this!?!!

5 Likes

Gonna start calling you John Deere with all the plowing you’re doing!

Damn! :+1:

3 Likes

Back day! Been neglecting sleep and nutrition and it shows. I really need to reel it in a bit as it’s getting to be a little too consistent for my likes.

Didn’t record anything because 1. Home gym workout 2. Got another date tonight so trying to be efficient and honestly just winging the workout anyways.

Went out with a chick last night and had one hell of a time. Best date I think I’ve had yet!! Got invited back to her place after the date so that was cool :tipping_hand_man:.
Already planning on seeing her again Sunday night and she mentioned we would sleep in late :scream:. So recovery is already improving :joy:

4 Likes

Looks like you’re getting plenty of … well… activity

you are totally like the guy in the music video :rofl:

It might look that way but dude came off as a player. I’m out there wife hunting. If I don’t see any reason to peruse more with that person I respectfully tell them. I also don’t engage in sexy time if I dont think there’s anything there. I’ve told women that while I had fun I just wasn’t feeling it and that was that, and I’ve also told someone that and they still said that’s fine, still wanna come over? :joy:

I don’t treat women like cattle and I’m looking for something real, the fun stuff is a by product. I’m going out on a second date Saturday with a lady and I’d bet my left arm nothing will happen, nor on the next date (if there is one after). I’m still just as excited to go!

3 Likes

Damn you’re mature

… if only more men had your attitude…

I wouldn’t say that at all. I’m just a decent human being. It’s sad to see how most of these woman have been treated by guys their whole lives.
I’ve also made some of my own mistakes and hurt some people. I’ve been able to recognize those mistakes and learn from them, which is a sad bonus.

3 Likes

Went out last night and had an amazingly good time! This chick was sooo cool and just as fucked up as me and I loved it. Zero filter, 101% myself and she loved every minute of it. Definitely be seeing more of her.

Also!!! Asked out the most beautiful woman I’ve been seen in my life at the gym. Conversation went great, I like to think she was interested a little, but let me down gently. Said she just got out of a long relationship and wanted to just be single. Sooooo hot. She did say try again in a few months :joy:
Proud of myself for that!

LEG DAY! Well almost, felt extra weak and out of shape today

Seated leg curl machine
150 x 10
150 x 10
150 x 13

Hack squat
375 x 10
465 x 6
375 x 10 non stop

RDL’s - all racks taken :sob:

Lying leg curl
150 x 12
150 x 10

Seated/standing SS calf raises
2 supersets to failure

1 set of walking lunges to the leg extension machine lol

Leg extensions
One big set

Not very much work but it’s a good start to getting back to normal leg days.

8 Likes

Slept like trash last night so just did some basic arm stuff today. Pretty decent doms today in my legs after yesterday.

Gonna eat healthy today, go for a walk, and spend some time with the kiddos.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

5 Likes

Had a second date with a super cool chick last
Night! Stayed at her place which caused my busy day to be that much busier. Rushed the workout but damn I felt good today in the gym.

BB OHP
2 straight sets 5-7reps
170 x 6
160 x 8
160 x 6.814
115 x skipped / in a hurry

Seated chest press

2 straight sets 5-7reps

240 x 8
220 x 8
180 x 10
180 x skipped

Weighted dips
2 sets to failure
Bw+25 x 10
Bw+25 x 9.56863

Lateral raises
3sets to failure
27.5’s x 22
27.5’s x 15
27.5’s x 16
Run the rack drop set of death :skull:

Tricep rope overhead extensions
110 x one set to failure idk the reps
110 x
110 x

Cardio - skipped lol

5 Likes

You really are nailing the cardio here.

Dude it’s bad. I’m gonna start back doing it for sure. It’s been too long.
Getting too fluffy

Protip: do it first. Then you can’t skip it.

5 Likes

This is the way. I shall start implementing this. Thank you for the wisdom sir.

I also need to work on conditioning badly

2 Likes

Doing cardio first is like wearing your underpants over your pants.

1 Like

Wait… that’s not how y’all wear it!?

No, but I do flip them inside-out so that I have to wash them less frequently. You know, for the climate.

1 Like