WannaBe’s Last Year Of “DYEL?”

Hell yea :joy: idk how to measure, cook, remeasure rice. It’s definitely not the cheapest but it’s for sure the easiest

Yeah i’ve been using it a lot lately as well. So easy!! Your steak and rice looks exactly like what i’m about to warm up.

Day of and the next day are the best. Day 5 is when it’s really rough :joy: I added veggies to the steak too, just not in the picture.

:joy:

1 Like

Swap from steak and rice to rice and steak: done.

Actually, in some seriousness, maybe look into some low carb tortillas to make some tacos/burritos out of them, just to jazz them up a little. I’m big on taking the same 2 or 3 ingrediants and just presenting them a whole bunch of different ways. I came back from eating canned chicken for dinner 7 nights in a row in my hotel, and mixed it up between tacos, chicken paninis and breakfast scrambles.

We gotta work on your steak cooking abilities :joy: looks like you grabbed some of the charcoal instead of the steak

@T3hPwnisher man I wish I could. I hired a coach 4 weeks ago and I only eat and train the way he tells me. I struggle sometimes if I’m away from the house too long (this weekend lol), but I try and give his methods 101% compliance.

Love it like that. It’s marinated sirloin tips. I have sear burner installed on my grill. Couple minutes each side and they have a little crisp on the outside but you could still cut with a fork.
The little burned pieces fall off and i mix them in with the rice. So good!!

I’m doing sirloin too, wish I could afford to meal prep filet all week :joy:

Try the sirloin tip if you can find it. A little more expensive but so good.

I’ll look. I get mine from Publix and they have these massive 1-2lb sirloins that look just like giant ribeyes. I trim the fat after cooking and they have been much better than normal sirloin

It’s expensive, and the fat content is much higher, but if I am eating a steak, its usually ribeye. They are just so damn good. I only have it about twice a week though. Usually me and the wife try to get them over a lb (16 oz or more), then I usually get 60-70% of it.

Oh I’m definitely a ribeye man. If I’m not dieting I’m eating a massive ribeye. If I’m ballin on a diet it’s filet, if I’m a normal poor on a diet it’s sirloin lol. Plus, it doesn’t matter what kind of steak it is, 4-5 days later it’s all gross.

1 Like

Up your grilling frequency. It isn’t like grilling isn’t enjoyable. That way you get 2 days instead of 4-5.

I guess if I wasn’t enjoying the steak after a few days, I would just use hamburger with the same fat percentage as the sirloin.

This is what I have been doing. Shop and cook at least twice a week.

I get home at 7:30 from the gym and have to eat 2 meals, one of which I cook. Adding grilling to that sounds miserable.

Really swell back day :joy: felt like ass going in. Go figure.

BOR’s
250 x 10
215 x 15

Prime pull downs
275 x 10
225 x 11

Prime rows
275 x 11
230 x 13

Single arm seated cable rows
225 x 10
190 x 15

Single arm dumbbell preacher curls
40 x R-8 L-12 R-9
35 x L-12 R-10

T-bar rows SS alt DB curls / Pull overs
105lb t-bar - 27.5’s (DB) - p/o’s (80lb)
105 x 9
105 x 8

3 Likes

Had the ultimate bro day. Arms :joy: pushed legs to tomorrow as I’m feeling pretty beat up

Rope push downs
110 x 15
95 x 17

Face away cable curls
50 x 13
45 x 13

Dip machine
272.5 x 14
265 x 14

Ezcurl bar curls
80 x 9
70 x 14

Single underhand cable extensions
50 x 14

Preacher curl ezcurl
70 x 14

Seated skull crushers ezcurl bar
90 x 11

Pinwheel curls alternating
27.5’s x 34 (total reps)

Dips / SS alt dB curls (27.5’s)

3 Likes

You know what they say… “them tri and bis will get you between her thighs” :slight_smile:

how is the hip feeling?

2 Likes

Das right! Definitely trying to make them grow as they are my absolute smallest body part by far, so that’s fun.

Hip is meh. I did those hip things mentioned in here to help them. Today os leg day unfortunately so we shall see!

2 Likes

Welp. Done squatting for a while. Told my coach no more till I figure this out. Now it’s effecting me during the day pretty bad, not just working out. Gonna continue with the leg raises while I seek professional help.

Seated leg curl

160 x 12

135 x 17 + partials at failure

Hack squat
495 x 10
Following 3 sets have 20 sec rest
445 x 6 445 x 6 375 x 6

Lying leg curl
170 x 13

RDL’s
315 x 10
325 x 10