WannaBe’s Last Year Of “DYEL?”

Tomorrow is another day and bad workouts are parts and parcel of training.

Shouldn’t make such a difference you are getting buried under warm weight and if not warming up resulted in painful pumps… I think every bodybuilder would just lift cold :man_shrugging:t3:

Probably this?

I have to tell you, man, I follow your log every day, and it inspires me every time I think I have it badly. Then I realise that I need to suck it up and get the work done because you do, no matter what the adversity.

Thank you for the amazing inspiration. You motivate me more than you’ll ever know.

1 Like

Definitely true. I don’t expect them all to be good but I could use some more neutral days :joy:

Yea who knows. I still did a decent amount of reps at 17.5 and 25 but I do normally start at 10’s and go all the way up. I was just rushed for time and trying to make it up where I could.

Thank you, I think lol. For the record I bitch way to much and should work on being more positive. My life really isn’t that bad I’m just a Debbie downer and expect more from myself.

1 Like

I agree with this. Actually though, @wanna_be, that is something I admire in here - you continually post about working like a 20 hour day and getting 2 hours of sleep…and then hitting the gym. I would work that shift then go to sleep, haha. Keep it up, man.

4 Likes

Lol yea I guess I do have that going for me. The way I look at it is I already struggle to make progress with good food, good gym, and good drugs, so willingly skipping things is hard for me to fathom. Nobody ever got jacked skipping workouts lol

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. And flappinit said it perfectly in the Best and worst training advice thread:

5 Likes

@throwawayfitness you were right. Tonight’s workout was full of feelz, rep PR’s, and weight PR’s

BOR’s
260 x 11
230 x 17

Prime lat pull downs
275 x 12
230 x 10

Prime chest supported rows
300 x 8
235 x 13

Single arm cable rows
235 x 12
200 x 15

Seated bicep machine curls
110 x 15
110 x 12

T-bar rows SS alt DB curls / Pull overs
105lb t-bar - 30’s (DB) - p/o’s (80lb)
105 x 9
105 x 6

Abs

4 Likes

nice work on your pr’s

1 Like

Big numbers

1 Like

Really good arm day. Bumped up the working weight on a couple moves and felt good. Only one set of dips as my left shoulder was bugging me.

Also added cable overhead extensions in place of skull crushers. They were…interesting lol. Very unstable movement, but I was pretty weak on it so I shall continue to use them and make them my bitch

Rope push downs
140 x 12
100 x 16

Face away cable curls
70 x 10
45 x 14

Dip machine
272.5 x 17
272.5 x 16

Ezcurl bar curls
90 x 10
80 x 11

Single underhand cable extensions
55 x 12

Seated cable curl machine
120 x 14

Over head single arm cable extensions
50 x 11

Pin wheel curls
35 x 27 (total alternating)

Dips / SS alt dB curls (27.5’s)

3 Likes

Oh man. What a damn day. Worked out of hooks till 2pm today on a big job that we couldn’t stop once started. Wore my ass out. Climbing isn’t so bad, but doing it most of the day is brutal on the feet and hips. Also forgot to put on sun wcreen and I am FRIED!

Boss man hooked us up with a free lunch for doing such a fantabulous job, and although I’ve turned down TONS of free meals to go sit in my truck and eat turkey and white rice… today I said fuck it. Let’s destroy some bbq. I ordered half a chicken (turned out absolutely disgusting lol), steak fries, coleslaw, deviled eggs, a piece of carrot cake and a chocolate chip cookie. Also ate a little bit of my buddies smoked Turkey and fries :joy:. Instant regret the moment I set the fork down. Total mind fuck and I instantly felt and looked (in my mind) 20 pounds heavier.

I wanted to take today off but between the food and the doc appointment I have after work tomorrow I went and did a token leg day. It counts, but barely.

Seated leg curl
180 x 7.5 lol
150 x 14

Hack squat
375 x 5
465 x 5
515 x 5
456 x 5
375 x 5

Lying leg curl
180 x 15

Standing calf raises SS seated calf raises

Almost talked myself into RDL’s but my abs/obliques are so wore out from work today so it was easy to skip. #priorities

5 Likes

Rest day today. Measured my arms… left up 1/2”! Right exactly the same :sob::sob::sob:. Sucks mane.

Between how hard you work at your job and your consistency in the gym, I bet meals like this are good for you once in a while. Probably even good for you mentally, if you let it be.

I mean, who even needs arms.

I can put on 20 pounds and my arms will basically not change.

I’ve always been very active (dirt bikes,mountain bikes, hiking, etc) and I’ve always worked a manual labor type job, and I’ve always been over weight. Craziest thing :joy:

your rows are always nuts

1 Like

Thanks man! I really enjoy back day

1 Like

Mostly shit chest and shoulder workout, per usual lol. I think all my good days are back and arm days.

Positives from today: the stuff labeled uni or iso has weight mover per arm, not total, so today’s seated OHP top set was 115lbs per arm, which, is pretty cool I think. Obviously being a plate loaded machine it’s a lot easier than free weights, but still. Cool.

Cons: everything else was either painful or weak :joy:

Seated chest press
247.5 x 10
215 x 13

Cable flys
70 x 9
50 x 15

Incline uni hammer Press
105 x 7
80 x 12

Dumbbell lateral raises
35 x 25
30 x 15

Seated uni OHP
115 x 9
80 x 16

Dumbbell rear delt flys
25 x 21
25 x 17
25 x 22

Pec deck SS tricep V bar push downs SS machine lateral raises

Pec deck
265 x 13
265 x 11

Straight bar tricep push downs
140 x 13
140 x 13

Standing machine lateral raises
100 x 15
100 x 16

Abs

Tomorrow is check in day with the coach. Hoping he ups calories because I feel I should be making more progress than I have, which is super depressing.

How is the weight looking?

Sitting around 211 upon waking.

3 Likes