T Nation

Wannabe Rapper: YOLO Drunk Driving

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13/ervin-mckinness-driving-drunk-tweet-yolo-dies-car-crash-dui-_n_1880348.html

Strike this one under the consequences of being stupid and using the word “YOLO” (i.e. You Only Live Once).

Granted, apparently he wasnt’t the one driving but you can bet his friend had booze in him.

I thought yolo was what girls said when they were down for anal

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Strike this one under the consequences of being stupid and using the word “YOLO” (i.e. You Only Live Twice).
[/quote]

“YOLO” (i.e. You Only Live Twice) - strike this one under the consequences of being stupid too i guess.

disclaimer: no i do not take life philosophy lessons from Drake, it’s not yolo84 cos of this type of high school FB moron stuff, if anyone knew me IRL they would get i am joking.

YOLO

Strike this one under the consequences of being stupid and using the word “YOLO” (i.e. You Only Live Twice).

Granted, apparently he wasnt’t the one driving but you can bet his friend had booze in him.
[/quote]

How ironic… Driving drunk is one of thee dumbest things ever. Just get a ride or stay where you are.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
I thought yolo was what girls said when they were down for anal[/quote]

Common mistake. Its actually YOTO (You Only Take it Once). YOLO on the other hand means you like to get drunk and waste time.

Idiots, thank god they didn’t hit another car or an innocent bystander.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

“YOLO” (i.e. You Only Live Twice) - strike this one under the consequences of being stupid too i guess.

disclaimer: no i do not take life philosophy lessons from Drake, it’s not yolo84 cos of this type of high school FB moron stuff, if anyone knew me IRL they would get i am joking.

YOLO
[/quote]

LOL I recently watched the Mad Men finale with the Nancy Sinatra track of the same title (YOLT).

Thanks for the heads up.

TOLO - Tits Out, Legs Open

Good - another worthless idiot removed from the gene pool and he didn’t hurt anyone else.

Good riddance to dumb pieces of shit.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Good - another worthless idiot removed from the gene pool and he didn’t hurt anyone else.

Good riddance to dumb pieces of shit.[/quote]

I think someone should have a 3rd slice of cake and calm down a little.

Yep, I’m OK with this.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

No doubt.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
I think someone should have a 3rd slice of cake and calm down a little.[/quote]

If you were my boy, I’d drag you by your ear to the bathroom and fill your mouth with soap then sit you in the corner. Now quit multi-tasking between posting on here and playing COD and talking trash to people you don’t even know and come out of your bedroom and go to school!

Take things down a notch. You come across as a spoiled 16 y/o.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

No doubt.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
I think someone should have a 3rd slice of cake and calm down a little.[/quote]

If you were my boy, I’d drag you by your ear to the bathroom and fill your mouth with soap then sit you in the corner. Now quit multi-tasking between posting on here and playing COD and talking trash to people you don’t even know and come out of your bedroom and go to school!

Take things down a notch. You come across as a spoiled 16 y/o.[/quote]

LOL - ok Mom, you can spank me anytime.

What is the benefit of saying GOOD RIDDANCE PIECE OF SHIT GLAD HE’S DEAD etc etc about someone you don’t even know?

It’s one thing to say you are ambivalent or don’t care, but to actually say “good” and “i’m glad” is completely fucking moronic.

yolo84’s been doing that all over the place.

120mpg in a Nissan Sentra

lolz

[quote]gabex wrote:
120mpg in a Nissan Sentra

lolz[/quote]

Now that’s the dumbest part

[quote]Nards wrote:
yolo84’s been doing that all over the place.

[/quote]

I can see that and that is why Mama Bear had to lay the smackdown!

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

What is the benefit of saying GOOD RIDDANCE PIECE OF SHIT GLAD HE’S DEAD etc etc about someone you don’t even know?

It’s one thing to say you are ambivalent or don’t care, but to actually say “good” and “i’m glad” is completely fucking moronic.[/quote]

I’d break you.

So that he doesn’t take the life of someone who is completely innocent that happens to just be driving by? People that make decisions like that don’t just kill themselves. I’m relieved to hear that his stupidity caused only his death.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
TOLO - Tits Out, Legs Open[/quote]

BOCH - Balls Out, Cock Hard

PIV - Penis In Vagina

SITBBAP - Stabbed In The Balls By A Penis

FAGR - Fell Asleep Got Raped

WUAL - Woke Up Asshole Loose

GDGA - Got Drunk Got Aids

This is a fun game.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

It’s one thing to say you are ambivalent or don’t care, but to actually say “good” and “i’m glad” is completely fucking moronic.[/quote]

I’d break you.

So that he doesn’t take the life of someone who is completely innocent that happens to just be driving by? People that make decisions like that don’t just kill themselves. I’m relieved to hear that his stupidity caused only his death.
[/quote]

It’s one thing to say you are relieved that he did not kill someone else, it is another to say GOOD!!! DUMBASS!!! SO HAPPY HE’S FUCKING DEAD!!!

Also, no passers by were involved, so the hypotheticals are irrelevant. Someone is GLAD they have killed themselves because a passer by could have been hurt? Yeah but they weren’t so the statement is meaningless. The guy could have mown down 100 pedestrians in theory, but he didn’t in reality.