Wanna Make Me a Workout Plan?

You want to comprise your routine of mostly bicep work.

Hope that helps!

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
You want to comprise your routine of mostly bicep work.

Hope that helps![/quote]

Hey, not everyone is “biceptual!”

That was funny, dammit.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:

Hey, not everyone is “biceptual!”
[/quote]

applause

You crack me up dude.

Its no use if you don’t tell us what the fuck you want to achieve!

just nevermind, it doesnt matter to you guys, im just looking for help, but there is no point with any of you, i know a few of you like to help, and you do often, but for the rest of the people making fun of me cuz you would think i would need you to do it for me, people dont just magically accumulate knowledge over night, and some things dont just come to them or they arent shown the proper way to do it, its like calling your little child stupid cuz he doesnt know how to say the alphabet, sometimes you just need to show some help or encouragement to give people a boost

to the guy who said the stuff about the handicappable, i never said they didnt have more heart, they do, but do you think they magically learn how to become stronger, and get better at there specific sport or activity, NO, someone gave them a little mentoring, and showed them how to do it and let them do the rest

by the way have you seen roger clemens legs, there freaking tree trunks

[quote]TheBrickWall wrote:
just nevermind, it doesnt matter to you guys, im just looking for help, but there is no point with any of you, i know a few of you like to help, and you do often, but for the rest of the people making fun of me cuz you would think i would need you to do it for me, people dont just magically accumulate knowledge over night, and some things dont just come to them or they arent shown the proper way to do it, its like calling your little child stupid cuz he doesnt know how to say the alphabet, sometimes you just need to show some help or encouragement to give people a boost

to the guy who said the stuff about the handicappable, i never said they didnt have more heart, they do, but do you think they magically learn how to become stronger, and get better at there specific sport or activity, NO, someone gave them a little mentoring, and showed them how to do it and let them do the rest[/quote]

dude you sound like one of my lazy ass video game friends.
go to the article library and look up a diet and a routine then apply yourself to them for next 8 weeks or so.

Check out CT’s articles, “How to Design a Damn Good Program” Parts I & II. That’ll help you build your own program, it’s all pretty much spelled out in there. Good luck man.
-Greg

thank you novagreg, thats exactly what i needed, and well screw you basically dlfury

by the way have you seen roger clemens legs, there freaking tree trunks[/quote]

Sooooooo…once again why do you want to stay as small as possible?

Baseball players are bigger than ever(by far) and if you want to scream steroids or hgh or something that’s fine. The bottom line is this, guys are signing contracts(think A-Rod) and playing at an extremely high level well past what most people thought the prime of careers should have been. 40 is the new 30 so to speak and what’s the difference between now and the earlier days of ball playing?

If you answered strength and conditioning with other good health measures you get a cookie. A-rod is going to be playing till hes in his early to mid fourties, do you think his frail Seatle Mariners frame could withstand 162+ games for 20+ years? I don’t think so. The New York Yankees A-rod is at least 25 lbs heavier and is far more productive, I’m not putting that on coincidence alone.

Yes he can take his skills to different levels but I’m not going to ignore the fact that hits for more power now than he did early on and he happens to be much bigger/stronger.

If you come in here demanding things and then getting pissed when no one wants to give you the answers on a silver platter then honestly this isn’t the type of site for you. If you conduct yourself in a more respectful manner you will find all the information you could ever want here, but at this rate it isn’t going to happen.

Wanna walk around with me and be my personal ball washer? I really need one, especially after training.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
You’re right, how dare they not take time off their own day to write you a work-out plan. I mean, it is the beginner’s section. Hmm, let’s see how far I can milk that…

Say, anyone want to mow my lawn? I’m new at this.

Could anyone come wash my dishes? I’ve never done that before.[/quote]

For 50 bucks I will. I’ll even trim the sidewalks.

to the guy who said the stuff about the handicappable, i never said they didnt have more heart, they do, but do you think they magically learn how to become stronger, and get better at there specific sport or activity, NO, someone gave them a little mentoring, and showed them how to do it and let them do the rest[/quote]

So now you’re arguing on the internet ABOUT the special olympics?