Wanna Hear Something Funny? (Cutting related)

So i was sitting there in March and the end of it rolled around the corner like the donuts i’ve been eating, and i was still in the “I’ll end my binging and get back to the gym after 3 months” mode, when i finally got my ass in gear and decided to go back. Man, it does get tougher as you age (29) to have the mental motivation. Everything works to detract me from going, my personal life, my business (ironically i own a gym) and Laziness. Anyway, i FORCED myself back and started a modified Velocity type diet to shrink my ever expanding waist. Sooo i weighed in at 240lns at 6’3.

2 weeks into the cutter and insane cravings i"m all good and the physique is coming back, but I’m actually 2 lbs heavier. The mirror says I’m leaning out, but the scale is moving up, Last weigh in i was 242. Now given the emtyping of my intestines and dropping bloat that would mean i gained about 5 lbs in all. I squat, bench, dedlift and do other supplemental exercises 3 times per week with low volume and Heavy weights and no failure. This is very cool. I’m happy to see my body respond to frequent liquid meals like this. I also learned it’s possible for my body to make strenght gains on 1600 cals per day. It’s really a great feeling and certainly proves that gains can be made without overeating.

Where is it funny?
Dax

[quote]Old Dax wrote:
Where is it funny?
Dax[/quote]

It’s funny when he says," Man, it does get tougher as you age (29) to have the mental motivation."

Poor bastard, he’s just about ready for a dirt suit. I’m surprised he can still get it up at that age.

I didn’t even start training until I was 33 and at 41 I sure as hell don’t feel my age is a problem. Of course one is only as old as the women one dates.

[quote]Old Dax wrote:
Where is it funny?
Dax[/quote]

I don’t think he meant “ha-ha” funny. I think he meant odd funny. He is gaining wieght ,yet looking better, dropping fat.

[quote]pbody03 wrote:
Old Dax wrote:
Where is it funny?
Dax

It’s funny when he says," Man, it does get tougher as you age (29) to have the mental motivation."

Poor bastard, he’s just about ready for a dirt suit. I’m surprised he can still get it up at that age.

I didn’t even start training until I was 33 and at 41 I sure as hell don’t feel my age is a problem. Of course one is only as old as the women one dates.[/quote]

That’s the humor behind it, silly man. It’s in the irony of what you just said, in that i don’t have a reason to feel…ahh forget it.

[quote]wishin wrote:
Old Dax wrote:
Where is it funny?
Dax

I don’t think he meant “ha-ha” funny. I think he meant odd funny. He is gaining wieght ,yet looking better, dropping fat.

[/quote]

Yep that’s the big part of it too.