Wanna Fight?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Ugh, it is just so stupid! The toughest guys I have ever known were guys that totally didn’t act like it. Really cool, nice dudes that never sneered, or acted tough, or pretended to have muscles that they didn’t have.

This MMA thing is creating a lot of wannabe tough guys. I dont get it at all, it is silly and immature.[/quote]

I completely agree! Truly tough guys don’t feel a constant need to prove how tough they are. They already know what they are capable of and feel little to no need to constantly prove it. Also people who have been in more than a few fights in their life realize that there isn’t much to be gained from it unless you are a professional and getting paid for your blood.

Having said that an imposing physique can be useful in avoiding fights in the first place.

This past 4th while I was doing my job running off non-members from our private fireworks display a young guy resented my making a friend of his leave and tried to provoke me into a fight. I was wearing my usual summer attire, a ball cap, baggy shorts, a tank top and a hawaiian shirt (yes I know TC disapproves, but oh well).

The ‘gentleman’ in question made several disparaging remarks most of which I ignored until I finally told him to fuck off and either do something or leave. He left with a promise to return later. After things got hot I took off my outer shirt and my hat. I later saw him approaching with a group of friends talking about what he was going to do to the ‘jerk’ he had talked to earlier.

He said something about where had I gone and one of his buddies said there he is in the white tank top and bald head. He looked at me, I looked at him, and he turned and left, never saying another word. By T nation standards I’m not that imposing, but by drunk redneck standards I guess I looked like more than he wanted.

I’m too old to see much appeal in fighting someone just to prove I’m capable of whipping their ass. Being a little bigger than average makes it less likely you will have to do any ass whipping in the first place.

Sometimes, but then when you’re above average and you DO get trouble, it’s usually with another above average person, so you’re in MORE trouble than you would have been.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Nikiforos wrote:
This is a repost of what Bob Sapp wrote in another forum before buying a plane ticket to Japan. He didn’t bury the myth altogether, but he did alright!

The thread should have ended here…but no.

The dumbass regulator is apparently off line.[/quote]

We have one of those now? Is that what Anaconda does?

[quote]Horazio wrote:
Wanna fight? Then go to any boxing or mma gym,it’s that simple.[/quote]

I took your advice and just got back. whooped all the wanna be fighters at one time! man they were weak!

Delete this sissy troll’s thread now, please.

The last thing we need is another internet warrior battle between roid-heads and wannabe Icemen.

[quote]JD430 wrote:
Delete this sissy troll’s thread now, please.

The last thing we need is another internet warrior battle between roid-heads and wannabe Icemen.[/quote]

I think it’s fucking funny

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
This thread is all about fighting. Im ready to kick some literary ass. I am sick and tired of all the MMA assholes weighing 150 lbs saying they can whoop a 250 lb bodybuilder. Also, I am against bodybuilders with red hair. Im pissed off, ragin, and ready to split heads with the above fuck sticks.

Ive been kickin at these little wanna be badass mma twirlers since the sport was introduced, and ill be kickin them all the way to the grave. They are a bunch of angry bitches with short mans syndrome. Im verbally calling out all you MMA fucks. You are small light pussies. [/quote]

160 lb. jiu-jitsu black belt Pedro Sauer in a bare-knuckled fight against 260 lb. Mr. Utah.

Hahaha. This shit again…

If you know how to fight in a bar, then you got what you need to live, MMA or bodybuilding be damned…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hahaha. This shit again…

If you know how to fight in a bar, then you got what you need to live, MMA or bodybuilding be damned…[/quote]

Fight to win. At all costs. Eyes, ears, knees would be my first targets.

But I don’t drink or go to bars. So the likelihood of me being antagonized is pretty slim.

If I get threatened leaving my gym, I’ll just get the guy behind the counter to walk me to my car.

LOL Remember that one? LOL

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
i want to fight. so go to hell.

does any one know what film the above quote was takin from?

if you can answere this, i will be impressed.

[/quote]

Ace Ventura When Nature Calls.

I saw this movie with my nephew 2 days ago.

ROFLMAO I love this threat nothing like a good ol fashion E-fight. I’ll show my generosity by adding to the hate.
Fuck all of you. Even if you could kick my ass then I’ll just shoot you and make the world would be a better place. I bet all you assholes are fake. Any pictures posted claiming to be you are actually of your gay lover who has you enslaved in his closet.
BTW I will not read any posts that try to fight back. You existence will never be acknowledged, therefor I have won this E-fight and you are all losers. Have fun taking in the ass you homos.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
ROFLMAO I love this threat nothing like a good ol fashion E-fight. I’ll show my generosity by adding to the hate.
Fuck all of you. Even if you could kick my ass then I’ll just shoot you and make the world would be a better place. I bet all you assholes are fake. Any pictures posted claiming to be you are actually of your gay lover who has you enslaved in his closet.
BTW I will not read any posts that try to fight back. You existence will never be acknowledged, therefor I have won this E-fight and you are all losers. Have fun taking in the ass you homos. [/quote]

…ok, great.

Maybe I’m just not on here enough, but 98% of the threads I’ve seen that deal with MMA are about upcoming fights and the fighters in them. Again, maybe I’m missing something…

[quote]Dexter Morgan wrote:
MMA is for redneck homosexuals who have lacking sex lives. So they take out their anger in the ring and wrestle with men for a living.[/quote]

You must live in Ohio lol

[quote]bigblue244 wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
This thread is all about fighting. Im ready to kick some literary ass. I am sick and tired of all the MMA assholes weighing 150 lbs saying they can whoop a 250 lb bodybuilder. Also, I am against bodybuilders with red hair. Im pissed off, ragin, and ready to split heads with the above fuck sticks.

Ive been kickin at these little wanna be badass mma twirlers since the sport was introduced, and ill be kickin them all the way to the grave. They are a bunch of angry bitches with short mans syndrome. Im verbally calling out all you MMA fucks. You are small light pussies.

160 lb. jiu-jitsu black belt Pedro Sauer in a bare-knuckled fight against 260 lb. Mr. Utah.[/quote]

Hard to see what happened.

Whoever edited it showed the 2 punches the little guy landed over and over and then froze it at the moment the big guy may have tapped out.

Pretty pathetic fighting display.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:

Ive been kickin at these little wanna be badass mma twirlers since the sport was introduced, and ill be kickin them all the way to the grave. They are a bunch of angry bitches with short mans syndrome. Im verbally calling out all you MMA fucks. You are small light pussies. [/quote]

Why don’t u go fuck urself. hahaha

Being the lightest guy playing hockey for 10 years, this is what I learned when you compare people with equal fighting ability:

If he’s bigger than you, he’ll probably win the fight.

If he’s bigger than you and lifts weights, he’ll probably win the fight.

If he’s all the above and taller than you, he’ll probably win the fight.

If he’s fat, you can probably win.

I think it’s unrealistic to say that someone who outweighs a person by 50lbs will be beaten in a fight. Real fights usually end up on the ground, and the person with the weight advantage wins. If somebody is over 200lbs and also trains in bodybuilding or powerlifting you can bet that they will have some power behind their punches, compared to the regular untrained individual.

I’d rather fight the chest/bis-every-day pseudo-mma-guy than the hardcore lifter that lifts heavy ass weights everyday.

On a lighter note, I always wondered how strong ronnie coleman would be in a fight. do you guys think he could just pick up someone with ease and slam them on the pavement? I mean, the guy probably curls 200lbs, shoulder presses 300-400lbs. Personally, I think he would just destroy someone if he got his hands on them, plus he’s a cop too.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
Nikiforos wrote:
This is a repost of what Bob Sapp wrote in another forum before buying a plane ticket to Japan. He didn’t bury the myth altogether, but he did alright!

The thread should have ended here…but no.

The dumbass regulator is apparently off line.

We have one of those now? Is that what Anaconda does?[/quote]

Well, had one of those. It burst into flames somewhere between the segue from Page 1 to Page 2 of this thread. The Professor took it to the shop last time, and…NOT DOING IT!

Touches finger to nose

[quote]duhast234 wrote:

Anybody that makes a bold statement like this better have Video Evidence or something to back it up. If not,Your just another Keyboard Warrior trying act all “Hardcore” to a bunch of other guys thats been there,seen that.

Come on damn it fight!!!
MMA Guys enjoy being in the guard so the can be closer to another man’s balls. Notice their goal is to get the full mount so the can ground and pound. Sounds kinda gay.

The bodybuilders look at pictures of buff men all the time and just fantasize about about getting the full mount and the ground and pound! They go to BB shows and say wow he’s got great legs, I like his glutes. This is very gay too

Take that sissies!!! All harsh responses will ignored I am still E-kicking all you E-Asses Have fun getting ground and pounded in the ass you losers.