Competition bench
4x8 75kg

Paused deadlift
4x5 110kg

Hyperextensions 4x8 20kg
reverse fly’s 4x8
banded tricep pushdowns 4x8
bicep curls 4x8
ab wheel rollouts 4x8 (tried doing them paused to make it harder. Succes!)

Tried some one legged box jumps for the lols, and i was able to do a 50cm box with one leg for easy reps. So idk if that good but it felt good

2 Likes

Pin squats
4x5 115kg

split squats
4x8 w/2 20kg dumbells.

Dumbell overhead press 4x8 17,5kg
pull ups 4x8
leg curls 4x8
lying tricep ext. 4x8
straight arm pull downs 4x8
leg extensions 4x8

Great sessions you had so far, keep it going!!!

1 Like

thats the plan!

todays stuff!!

Front squat
4x8 90kg

snatch grip deadlifts
4x8 110kg

dumbell bench 4x12 20kg

leg press 4x8
single arm pull downs 4x8 27kg
really felt these. Loving this excersise!
Regulair barbell rows 4x8
facepulls 4x8

single leg romanian deadlifts 4x8 20kg

fuck. Forgot i didnt log my workout friday, a well.

SSB squats
4x10 105kg

Sweeping deadlifts
4x6 125kg

Pendlay rows 4x8 60kg
floor press 4x8 25kg dumbells
one legged leg press 4x12

1 Like

Brother I might treat myself to some SBD stuff soon. A comp suit because I need one and some sleeves for the upcoming heavy cycles.

How’s the sizing go on them sleeves. Pretty sure me calves are bigger than my knee

I have pretty small calves, and i was right between sizes based on the recommended chart, this was about a year ago so I don’t remember exactly, but I think my knee is 36cm, and the max reccomended size for small sleeves (the size I purchased) and a tight fit is 35.5cm. I can get my sleeves on fine, takes about a minute per sleeve. I don’t think they really add anything to my squat though. I definitely feel more “secure” I guess you could say, in the hole when I wear my sleeves. I’m not sure if I would lose this feeling if I went with reccomended size. Probably I’d be totally fine tbh

2 Likes

By the sizing chart I’m a large tight fit (because calves 42+/- 1 cm) but I’ve heard of people my size squeezing into mediums or smalla

1 Like

I’m far from an expert, all my advice is based on this one pair of sleeves I bought, but, maybe mediums would work, but smalls seem excessive. You’re very likley not going to get 10lbs out of them, and they’re gonna be a pain in the ass to put on. Do whatever you see fit, and let me know how it goes if you decide on downsizing.

1 Like

I’m gonna lift in wraps anyway so comp/max tightness isn’t really a concern. Tbh I think the energy spent getting on a super undersized pair of sleeves would outweigh any potential help they give in the squat

Just felt like treating myself to some sleeves for the upcoming training block

Ended up asking a mate who is similar size to me especially big calves and he said medium is hard to get on and never really breaks in so forever hard lol so went with a L

1 Like

I have a pair of large, which i use for general training. And than a pair of mediums, which i use for the really heavy sessions/competitions.

I notice slight difference between them, the M’s are a little harder to get off/on.

I think seeing you went with an L you picked good.
Also, if you’re getting sbd’s either get the: OG red/black ones, or the new black/black ones if theyre still available in australia. Ive heared rumours those are more supportive than the coloured ones.

SBD conspiracies

1 Like

1 Like

Also I got a large because I’m bigger than you :stuck_out_tongue:

ouch

Today’s workout:

Highbar beltless squats
4x8 135kg
Next week 140kg, for 4 sets of 8. Thats gonna be dope!
Squats felt good today, form is feeling on point.

Competition bench:
4x8 77,5kg

Paused deadlift
4x5 115kg

hyperextensions 4x8 20kg
Reverse fly’s 4x8
hammer curls 4x8
tricep pushdowns with a band 4x20
ab wheel rollouts 4x12

wait, how do you put your sleeves on? this seems like a long time to me.

Maybe not quite a minute, but it’s kind of a pain in the ass lol. Maybe I’ll post a vid of how I put on my sleeves in my training log sometime soon

Takes a minute to wrap ur knees… what are you doing?