Wallace and Gromit

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Love Allo Allo![/quote]
That and Are You Being Served are probably my two favorites. I also love Wallace and Grommit. On the list of bizarre acid trip cartoons, it is pretty low. Just watch the cartoon network for an hour or two. It makes me feel like I am about to have a seizure ha.[/quote]
lol Adventure Time will do that. Courage was probably the worst though.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
That shit’s weird. Why do my kids put it on? Fucking English…[/quote]

Wallace & Gromit was a childhood favourite, fight me.[/quote]

hgahahahaha

Aardman animations were amazing pioneers in the field, Wallace and Gromit is sacred work

to those that don’t like Wallace and Gromit

Due to the BBC being such a terrible broadcaster these days the only notable shows they produce are Have I Got News For you, Top Gear and nature programs. However if you look under the bonnet of these shows you will find that they are their own entities run by people who know the format and know each other.

They are given a free pass on such things like upsetting Mexicans, prostitutes and green lobbyists. - Top gear mainly.

HIGNFY is a top program that can point at the BBC for what it is these days without overstepping the line because it is funny. However it is all true no matter how they say it.

Blackadder, Harry Enfield and Chums, Allo Allo, Only Fools and Horses, Keeping up appearances. All shows like them are now impossible to make because the BBC and the country as a whole has lost the ability to produce and be entertained by shows in a similar vein.

They’re seen as un-PC and racist, even though ethnic minorities love them and can relate to them. We’re British, ofc we’re racist in all sorts of manners.

Contrast this with the US “sitcoms” apart from a few which are very good such as Frasier. Your racist jibes come in the form of bending the N word to whatever saying you can get away with…hardly funny after the 1000th time.

LMFAO!!!

Gromit is an awesome dog. He always comes for the rescue and, you can tell he loves the dufus, Wallace, although, I’m sure Gromit finds Wallace exasperating most times. Wallace is so useless. He would be nothing without Gromit.

One of my favourite Wallace and Gromit features is ‘The wrong Trousers.’’ I loved Feather McGraws and his sinister stare. Awesome villain.

‘Why do my kids put it on?’

Because they are probably smarter than you already!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

LMFAO!!!

Gromit is an awesome dog. He always comes for the rescue and, you can tell he loves the dufus, Wallace, although, I’m sure Gromit finds Wallace exasperating most times. Wallace is so useless. He would be nothing without Gromit.

One of my favourite Wallace and Gromit features is ‘The wrong Trousers.’’ I loved Feather McGraws and his sinister stare. Awesome villain.[/quote]

The Wrong Trousers is my favourite also.

(I know, I know, not from The Wrong Trousers but it was the best I could do.)

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]
I think it’s because he is

Ok - has anyone here seen “Angry Kid”?

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Ok - has anyone here seen “Angry Kid”?
[/quote]

The tourettes one killed me too, my brother made me watch this when I was real young, I remember calling my dad a wanker pretty consistently at 6/7 years old.

Anybody else a huge fan of Chicken Run? The stop-motion from the turn of the millennium by Nick Park, creator of Wallace and Gromit.

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]
I think it’s because he is

Bit of a stretch to think of the OP as “upper class”.

Wallace and Gromit are awesome, watched it all the time as a kid and I still enjoy it for the memories. Definitely better than most shit we produce this side of the pond.