Wall-E

i can’t fathom dropping near $20 to see it at the theater though :shrug:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
i can’t fathom dropping near $20 to see it at the theater though :shrug:

[/quote]

Make her pay instead. :slight_smile:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
I saw it last night and it was great. I couldn’t help but sit there and smile through the majority of the movie. The short-film shown before the movie began had the theater laughing up a storm.

AV, my parents went and saw Wanted and my mom wished she had gone and seen Wall-E. They didn’t care for it too much, but I haven’t seen it.

I almost forgot about that short film. That was great too!

I was a BBQ yesterday and had two people there tell me they liked Wanted and one person said they hated it. I guess there’s only one way to find out, right? :)[/quote]

Very true! I’ll just wait till it comes out on DVD to see it. I won tickets on the radio to see Hancock tonight, so I’m excited to get that one as a freebie:)

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
I saw it last night and it was great. I couldn’t help but sit there and smile through the majority of the movie. The short-film shown before the movie began had the theater laughing up a storm.

AV, my parents went and saw Wanted and my mom wished she had gone and seen Wall-E. They didn’t care for it too much, but I haven’t seen it.

I almost forgot about that short film. That was great too!

I was a BBQ yesterday and had two people there tell me they liked Wanted and one person said they hated it. I guess there’s only one way to find out, right? :slight_smile:

Very true! I’ll just wait till it comes out on DVD to see it. I won tickets on the radio to see Hancock tonight, so I’m excited to get that one as a freebie:)
[/quote]

I did go see Wanted as a matinee on Sunday. I liked it. I really want to see Hancock though, so I’m jealous that you’ll be seeing it tonight. And for free?! I hate you. :stuck_out_tongue: