Wall-E

I just got back from seeing it and I really liked it. That’s it. No spoilers. It was a movie I enjoyed.

Tomorrow I’m going to catch Wanted, and I’m expecting to like that too.

On a side note, Sen Say, did you see this yet? Aren’t we supposed to have some kind of fight involving Bauer and Doug if we all disagreed about the movie?

It was a very well done movie. Very simple, but extremely entertaining and what the characters could communicate in the absence of true dialogue was amazing.

(No spoiler, I was only talking about certain parts)

I’ve heard it was really good; really well animated. Is it true that it’s actually a love story?

[quote]SSC wrote:
I’ve heard it was really good; really well animated. Is it true that it’s actually a love story?[/quote]

Yes. Between a toaster and an iPod.

I saw it last night and it was great. I couldn’t help but sit there and smile through the majority of the movie. The short-film shown before the movie began had the theater laughing up a storm.

AV, my parents went and saw Wanted and my mom wished she had gone and seen Wall-E. They didn’t care for it too much, but I haven’t seen it.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
I saw it last night and it was great. I couldn’t help but sit there and smile through the majority of the movie. The short-film shown before the movie began had the theater laughing up a storm.

AV, my parents went and saw Wanted and my mom wished she had gone and seen Wall-E. They didn’t care for it too much, but I haven’t seen it.[/quote]

I almost forgot about that short film. That was great too!

I was a BBQ yesterday and had two people there tell me they liked Wanted and one person said they hated it. I guess there’s only one way to find out, right? :slight_smile:

Possibly one of the best movies I’ve ever seen, and definitely my favorite animated that I can remember seeing. It’s amazing the things they can do now.

Me and the wife watched it last night…very good movie. My wife was really skeptical because of the trailers…she figured it was just weird and reminded her of “Short Circuit.”

The animation was crazy…and all the fat humans was crazy…lol.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Me and the wife watched it last night…very good movie. My wife was really skeptical because of the trailers…she figured it was just weird and reminded her of “Short Circuit.”

The animation was crazy…and all the fat humans was crazy…lol. [/quote]

Fat humans?? DAMNIT, Boss! Spoiler Alert in your post next time. You’re giving away the whole movie.

Took my kid to see it Friday. I liked it, and he loved it.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I just got back from seeing it and I really liked it. That’s it. No spoilers. It was a movie I enjoyed.

Tomorrow I’m going to catch Wanted, and I’m expecting to like that too.

On a side note, Sen Say, did you see this yet? Aren’t we supposed to have some kind of fight involving Bauer and Doug if we all disagreed about the movie?[/quote]

I saw it last night, really enjoyed it as well, probably my favorite Pixar movie.

And, I think we were all supposed to meet in Ohio to watch it, and then I was going to kick Sen Says ass, for some reason, I can’t quite remember. Oh well. At least I was right about it being a good movie.

Hmm, I might catch this movie sometime next weekend

I couldn’t decide which movie I wanted to see more, Wanted or Wall-E, so I saw both on Saturday. Pixar can still do no wrong in my book, because Wall-E was great.

I predict a backlash from the fat people of the world over this movie. Mark my words!

That being said, it was great!

were all humans fat? that would be funny.

Spoiler

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
were all humans fat? that would be funny.[/quote]

Yes, all of the humans were fat, floating around in little hoverchairs. They were basically on video IM all day and drank everything out of a cup. They were all nice though, not any assholes with a sense of entitlement.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

On a side note, Sen Say, did you see this yet? Aren’t we supposed to have some kind of fight involving Bauer and Doug if we all disagreed about the movie?[/quote]

Haven’t seen it yet. Sen Say Jr., Sen Say the Third and Sen Say the Fourth are away this week, so I will be busy walking around Chez Say naked and having sex with She Say and her girlfriend. I will therfore need to withhold ass-whippage until I view this cinematic gem at a later date.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
I was going to kick Sen Says ass, for some reason, I can’t quite remember. [/quote]

You don’t really need a reason…most guys that kicked my ass in the past just decided it was the right thing to do after spending a little time with me.

I want to go see this as late as possible so I don’t have to put up with a hundred crazy child monkeys doing backflips in the theater.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I want to go see this as late as possible so I don’t have to put up with a hundred crazy child monkeys doing backflips in the theater.[/quote]

Good choice. I went with some friends to the 10:45 PM showing and I don’t think there were any kids there at all.