T Nation

Walking Stereotype

I thought I’d try my luck. So, would you consider yourself a feminist?
A feminist? Nah, I don?t really like women. I?d rather spend time with animals, you know?

MmHmmm Animals. Yeah, we know.

that’s one ugly mothafucka
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23821208.jpg

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’d like to meet this guy. Just to check out how big his cock is.

Probably no more than 5 inches…[/quote]

Yeah I wouldn’t let yah that dick is radio active. You really wanna go near it? I bet this guy is a breading ground for the new STD/I to kill millions of people. HIV on GH and TEST…watchout it has mutated flies through the air!! :wink:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’d like to meet this guy. Just to check out how big his cock is.

Probably no more than 5 inches…[/quote]

Yeah I wouldn’t let yah that dick is radio active. You really wanna go near it? I bet this guy is a breading ground for the new STD/I to kill millions of people. HIV on GH and TEST…watchout it has mutated flies through the air!! ;)[/quote]

Teeheeee

Dad?

The symmetrical tattoos really don’t work.

An Aussie who rears his head like the prick most of them are?

I am not surprised.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The symmetrical tattoos really don’t work.[/quote]

What do you mean they don’t work? This guy is banging tons of chicks that look like 12 year old boys. That’s a check mark in my book.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

What do you mean they don’t work? This guy is banging tons of chicks that look like 12 year old boys. That’s a check mark in my book. [/quote]

Ummmmmh…

What?

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

What do you mean they don’t work? This guy is banging tons of chicks that look like 12 year old boys. That’s a check mark in my book. [/quote]

He even admitted some of those were actually boys…but he beats them up so that makes it ok.

I assume he saves the beating for afterwards. Why worry about ethics at that point?