T Nation

Walking Stereotype

http://www.vice.com/read/pattaya-come-for-the-sex-stay-for-the-steroids

Have you ever wondered why the stereotypical image of a juiced up douche-bag will not die? Because of people like sharky I think. JFK was an anabolic steroid abuser too though… I feel better knowing that.

Imagine Zyzz, but many times more the douche

Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?[/quote]

I wonder if that will make it into his documentary.

“I feed stray animals on the way to the gym, then I do another set of animals at night.”

Oy vey, the volume! I’m not on steroids, so I only have the strength to do one set of animals a day.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?[/quote]

I wonder if that will make it into his documentary.[/quote]

I doubt it. He isn’t a true visionary.

I was expecting someone a little more muscular.

“I tell you what, I knocked out the last one with a cock that I brought back home.”

Indelible mental image of Sharky heroically fending off a burglar with a giant souvenir penis.

Are those pre-op or post-op tranny hookers, or is it a mix of both?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Are those pre-op or post-op tranny hookers, or is it a mix of both?[/quote]

You worry too much.

WOW just wow.

I wonder if he has any std’s

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?[/quote]
I wonder if that will make it into his documentary.[/quote]
I doubt it. He isn’t a true visionary.[/quote]

No. It won’t be in my documentary.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?[/quote]
I wonder if that will make it into his documentary.[/quote]
I doubt it. He isn’t a true visionary.[/quote]

No. It won’t be in my documentary.

tweet[/quote]

That’s a good thing it’s not in your documentary.

Save something for the director’s cut.

I thought the homo erectus had died out many hundred of thousand years ago, I guess I was wrong.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Am I the only one who read “I just finished smashing a bird and went out and got some food.” and thought of The Bird getting raped in some roach-infested hut on the outskirts of Pattaya?[/quote]
I wonder if that will make it into his documentary.[/quote]
I doubt it. He isn’t a true visionary.[/quote]
No. It won’t be in my documentary.
tweet[/quote]
That’s a good thing it’s not in your documentary.
Save something for the director’s cut.[/quote]

Just to keep you guys updated… “theBird. theDocumentary” is currently undergoing its final touches. The director os very pleased the way its turning out. T-Nation will never be the same.

tweet

I think we are misusing the word “douche” here. This dude seems like more of a sociopath.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I was expecting someone a little more muscular.[/quote]

You and me both.

I’d like to meet this guy. Just to check out how big his cock is.

Probably no more than 5 inches…

it looks like he shot synthol in his face