Walking Dead Season 3

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]dwood13 wrote:
My son ( he’s 17 yr old actor presently on broadway) just had a callback today to film a couple of episodes…finds out Friday if he got it - would entail him flying to Ga.next week to film a few episodes…wow psyched if he gets it
Y
[/quote]
Very cool, man. Can you give us a yes or no on how it went?

Just don’t let him be like the dude playing one of Michonne’s pet walkers. Guy got cast as one of the things on a leash, immediately posted the news on his Tumblr or Twitter, and then hell came his way from the higher-ups.[/quote]

I take it he wasnt supposed to say it to anyone?

He got a call back,they made him up in makeup,did a screen-test and will find out Monday 7/2. Will be filming July a few episodes…minor role but cool that he will be in my favorite show…he’s in a major broadway play ( understudy) and is making his first movie later this month…good things for him!

[quote]dwood13 wrote:
He got a call back,they made him up in makeup,did a screen-test and will find out Monday 7/2. Will be filming July a few episodes…minor role but cool that he will be in my favorite show…he’s in a major broadway play ( understudy) and is making his first movie later this month…good things for him![/quote]

Ugh, Georgia in July sounds awful.

Add in the fact that on the show it is supposed to be going into winter and that’s just gonna be miserable. Having to bundle up and pretend like it’s cold out when it’s really 90+ degrees is way beyond what I would be capable of doing.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Lori is one fine woman. I actually love her.[/quote][/quote]

None of that matters.

I can look past a few minor details and see the big picture…the things that matter…her sexiness.

As long as she bends over for me a few times a day its all good.

[quote]Just don’t let him be like the dude playing one of Michonne’s pet walkers. Guy got cast as one of the things on a leash, immediately posted the news on his Tumblr or Twitter, and then hell came his way from the higher-ups.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
I take it he wasnt supposed to say it to anyone?[/quote][/quote]
If I remember right, he let the news out a while before Michonne was confirmed for the show, let alone the news that she’d actually have her walkers with her, so it was a pretty big spoiler, yeah.

[quote]dwood13 wrote:
He got a call back,they made him up in makeup,did a screen-test and will find out Monday 7/2. Will be filming July a few episodes…minor role but cool that he will be in my favorite show…he’s in a major broadway play ( understudy) and is making his first movie later this month…good things for him![/quote]
Congrats, man! That’s great news all around.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Having to bundle up and pretend like it’s cold out when it’s really 90+ degrees is way beyond what I would be capable of doing.[/quote]
Ha, man, for the opportunity to be in zombie make-up on a Greg Nicotero piece of work, I’d do it in a heartbeat. (Not saying dwood’s son will necessarily be a zombie.)

He was going for a zombie small 2-3 episode gig…he didn’t get it but that’s ok part of the buisness…on his way home from his agents office he was called to record a few songs for Columbia records…when one door closes another opens…

.when he went for the second callback he was with 2 other fellas- all three were put into zombie makeup for the screen-test( my son said thatnwas cool / but the contact lenses were painful) it’s all good as he has just turned 17 is already in a broadway musical,will be filming a major motion picture in august,and now recording…agent wanted him to do some other small stuff for his resume but it’s ok he didn’t get my favorite show

So, some promo pics have been rolling out for the new season. In this zombie wasteland, we’ve seen the group of survivors gather and use a variety of survival equipment and weapons. They’ve got guns, crossbows, knives, machetes, axes, bats, etc.

And somehow T-Dog drew the short straw (surprise) and ended up with… a fireplace poker?

[quote]dwood13 wrote:
all good as he has just turned 17 is already in a broadway musical,will be filming a major motion picture in august,and now recording…agent wanted him to do some other small stuff for his resume but it’s ok he didn’t get my favorite show[/quote]
Pssh, what a slacker. Congrats again, man.

And somehow T-Dog drew the short straw (surprise) and ended up with… a fireplace poker?
.[/quote]

So, some promo pics have been rolling out for the new season. In this zombie wasteland, we’ve seen the group of survivors gather and use a variety of survival equipment and weapons. They’ve got guns, crossbows, knives, machetes, axes, bats, etc.

[/quote]

Darryl seems to be wielding… a crayon…

T-dog is just poker faced.

So apparently after Kirkman said he didn’t want to make a Walking Dead FPS, and TellTale has released part of their excellent game (I recommend everyone pick it up, the 2nd Episode of the game was amazing), this is now happening.

Here how I would guess the negotiations went down:

Activision “We want to make a Walking Dead FPS”

Kirkman “No, I don’t think it works with the source material”

Activision “We’ll give you $10M”

Kirkman “A Walking Dead FPS is great idea! Where do I sign and when do I get my check?”

If this is really supposed to tie in with the show, Merle better be shitting in Daryl the entire time.

[/quote]

Okay that was funny. Lol

[quote]roybot wrote:

Darryl seems to be wielding… a crayon…[/quote]

Hahaha! Awesome.

Here what the Season 2 LE Blu-ray box looks like.

I’m debating dropping the $65 for it.

[quote]roybot wrote:
T-dog is just poker faced.[/quote]

Poker Face?

On the T-dog front:

I took another look at the comic comparing Tyreese to “Not Tyreese”, a.k.a. T-dog, plus the two Carls.

Honestly, Kirkman.

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

Over.

They already cluster fucked Dale’s exit.

Michone 2012,

Robert A

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

I’m debating dropping the $65 for it.[/quote]

That’s a pretty awesome fucked-up piece of art. Love the look of it.

If only season 2 hadn’t been a drag to me…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

I’m debating dropping the $65 for it.[/quote]

That’s a pretty awesome fucked-up piece of art. Love the look of it.

If only season 2 hadn’t be a drag to me…
[/quote]

Seriously.

I will buy it if season 3 is good because I wouldn’t want to have seasons 1 and 3 without 2.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Darryl seems to be wielding… a crayon…[/quote]
That’s all he needs. He’s Daryl F’n Dixon.

Anyone catch the sneak peeks over the weekend? I really kinda hate to say it, but based on this little clip so far, I don’t like what they might be doing with Michonne and her sword stuff. It just feels a little too “movie-ish” and out of place for the rest of the TWD world. Know what I mean?

^Could be because I know dick about swords but, given the character in the comic only uses her sword, I don’t think it’s too over the top (considering the shit she’s done in the comic).

The FPS sounds fucking retarded.

Telltale’s game that’s on XBLA right now is outstanding.

I hope Lori bites it, she’s terrible at everything except being a giant pain in the ass.