Walk The Walk Re: Pictures

Ok. So im new to T-Nation but not new to training and I think this site is awesome.

However, ther’s one thing i reckons not quite right. In the physique and performance section people sometimes show photos of themselves. This is cool.

However, sometimes people critisize and take the piss out of these pics but these people often have no photos of themselves on there profile. I think this is a little unfair. If your gona critisize someone, be prepared to show your own physique!

In other words, if your gona talk the talk, walk the walk.

I like to follow this guideline. If you can’t show yourself, you can’t belittle anyone who has shown themselves.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I like to follow this guideline. If you can’t show yourself, you can’t belittle anyone who has shown themselves.[/quote]

You look like shit!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I like to follow this guideline. If you can’t show yourself, you can’t belittle anyone who has shown themselves.[/quote]

Shut up fatty!

No one should give non-constructive criticism in the first place.

But like thats going to happen, so I agree with you.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Criticism isn’t necessarily belittling. If some chick comes up to me and asks me how her tits look, is it imperative that I have to have a pair of tits of my own to opine?

I follow this guideline, if you don’t want critiquing, don’t post a pic of yourself asking what people think.

It’s a two way street and then there are some that like to avoid the traffic and hurl rocks from the overpass.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
It’s a two way street and then there are some that like to avoid the traffic and hurl rocks from the overpass.

DB[/quote]

I’ll meet you at the bridge with a box of rocks.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
I like to follow this guideline. If you can’t show yourself, you can’t belittle anyone who has shown themselves.

You look like shit![/quote]

There’s one right there…

DB is right. Giving a critique doesn’t imply that we “own” what we are discussing. If you were to follow that, you would say that you couldn’t critisize a country unless you live there.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Shut up fatty![/quote]

Dickless…

I challenge you to a Pic-Off! Your fat is YOUR enemy now.

I feel like such a troll!!! HAHAHHAHA!

IT"S FKN FRIDAY!!!

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Criticism isn’t necessarily belittling. If some chick comes up to me and asks me how her tits look, is it imperative that I have to have a pair of tits of my own to opine?

I follow this guideline, if you don’t want critiquing, don’t post a pic of yourself asking what people think.

DB[/quote]

You are missing the point. It’s not about a poster taking criticism, it’s about the wack job critisizers like PGA who can’t provide any proof they can back up their points with experience.:wink:

Hold on…I think I will need some popcorn for this thread.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

DB

You are missing the point. It’s not about a poster taking criticism, it’s about the wack job critisizers like PGA who can’t provide any proof they can back up their points with experience.:wink:

[/quote]
Rockscar you totally understand the point of my thread!

[quote]elliotnewman1 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

DB

Rockscar you totally understand the point of my thread!

[/quote]

And you totally don’t know when people are joking.

PGA has posted his pictures on this forum as many of us have at one time or another. While I agree that most people shouldn’t be giving advice unless they show they even enter a gym regularly, I think you are missing the point of some “criticism”, especially when aimed at some of these kids who log in for the first time before they ever even get a gym membership asking for us to rate then like this is the “hot or not” discussion forum.