I’m going to be doing a second pct as I’m not fully recovered yet.
I have unopened hcg in powdered form ready to be used when I’m ready.
I’ve been taking some liquid torem and stane for a few weeks but I think it’s bunk or not strong enough because not much has changed since.
I’ll be seeing my urologist and waiting for E2 and prolactin to come back from quest labs.
My question is, if I’m going to use hcg in the future to help my atrophied testicles, should I wait for all serms to leave my system first? Or can I start hcg at anytime and pick serms right back up once I’m done with hcg?
Thanks in advance!