T Nation

Waist Problem (Natural Big Waist Bone)

Hi

I have a small estetic problem regarding waist .As i said in the title i have a big bone in the waist and my fat there isnt so much .Actually i have some muscle (trained and sposts).And now i have started again tow-thre month ago.
Anyway i am saying this cs i need a little help to fix this problem.

I actualy think i should increase my lat muscle size (havent train them tp much),and ofcorse to secrease even more my weight (176 cm 79kg)
Now i am traing to losse some weight and gonna contine at least for another 6 week.

I actualy needed some advice (maybe some workout program to just to get an idea) to make my big waist as less visible as possibile.
I think i need to develop even more my lats and shoulder(upper body),but should i do this by undergoing a complete body program ore should i conentrate only un lats more ??how??

Thanks in advance

This is another just to get a better idea

English isn't your first language, is it.

You don't have a big wiast. You're just small. Go back to the beginner's forum and read the stickies, if you haven't already.

If you're satisfied with your fat-loss, keep at it. If not, I'd recommend Waterbury's Summer Project. You can search for it using the search bar in the upper right-hand corner.

You should not be worried about 'bringing up' your lats at this stage in the game. You need more muscle everywhere. When you're done with your cut, look to add some serious muscle. Don't worry about your waist/lats right now.

Hi thank u for the replay
Yeah true English isnt my first language.. sorry for the errors..
I wanted to say that i am not that fat in the waist (if i touch the lateral part of the waist i imediatly can fill the bone).
Also i have some muscle not that much (specially no lats) but some pectoral and triceps.

Wow your photo you posted and your avatar look like two different people lol

But you dont look like you have and bones sticking out in the wrong places, can you actually draw an arrow onto your photo to indicate exactly where you think you have this large bone.

I agree with Otep though, i wouldn't worry about anything at this stage, your waste looks pretty normal - just keep on adding the muscle all over rather than trying to concentrate on a certain part and you will be ok.

Thak you for the replay
lol yes they do.. actually i am flexing in the avatar and really really not flexed in the post
I think the big bone in the waist is clear(no fat in the lateral side of the waist) but anyway i posted some pics (sid to sow u can see i am not so fat)

http://img261.imageshack.us/i/frontclose.jpg/(a front close up)
http://img504.imageshack.us/i/frontziz.jpg/(a front)
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/eyeskx.jpg/(a left side)
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/birdseye.jpg/(a birds eye)

When i touch it i fell the bone from the marked point and on the bottom points of it.
Actually i do think i should increase my lats arm and shoulders to say the truth (more lats)

Again sorry for my dab English ..but i am learning.

Thanks in advance guys

Take a look at the picture. I think your waist is perfectly fine. What you lack is muscle mass. Delts, lats, quads...

Well I know there should be some bone but not that much .. I have seen other guys waist and isnt as big as mine ..Actually its much smaller.

After taking a closer look..... Well, maybe you're right... It's pretty big.... Hmm, surgery then???

I think you have naturally narrow shoulders, which gives you the illusion of a wide pelvis. You have do add muscle mass to all your frame (back, shoulders...), in order to get the V shape. You're still at a beginner level, so you have lots of gains waiting for you, if you eat and train hard, smart and consistently.

Good luck!

Thanks ..
Anyway my shoulder are big compared to most of my friends.

It's a bone, there's nothing you can do about it. Work to keep body fat low, and build up muscle on your chest/back.

Pull your pants up and don't worry about it.

True but my question was SHOULD I CONCENTRATE MORE ON LATS??I almost never trained them before going to the gym(for ex i trained pectorals with push ups but not lats)

Unless your goals are widely divergent from 90% of the members of this site, you should do what every other beginner does: embark on a simple program of lifting to add muscle to your entire body. Your lats do not need to be emphasized. They do need to be trained.

I recommend Rippetoes 'Starting Strength' program. It's not easy, but it is simple, and it will work.
http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/starting_strength_the_guide

I can practically guarantee your lat-problem will disappear if you get your deadlift over 500.

Ok u convinced me and i am going to take a look at his book(by the way witch is one of them suits best for me??)
I have trained for about 2-3 months in a row now(i trained before to but no more than 3 months) ..I dont know a lot what i did ..Really kinda got a little messy in the way but i did some strength something about (4-5 week).
Should i do it again .. for how much??
Could u plz take a look at the thread that i opened A decent bodybuilding book and answer ?http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/a_decent_bodybuilding_book?pageNo=0#3139971

Add 50lbs of muscle and give shoulders their own day.

With hips like that birth would be a breeze, in my opinion.

You = Crazy (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

You just need to chill out. Stop trying to add a little here and subtract a little there. At this point you should just add a lot of muscle. You will probably gain a little fat along the way but that's ok.

To answer your question about lats. Yes, Train them along with everything else.

Why would you not train your lats?

that means nothing.

I had a similar problem when I was first starting out. Lack of muscle mass + naturally skinny fat + wide waist/hip bones = a very unaesthetic-looking physique. If you look at my profile pictures, you can kind of see how I have attempted to overcome this.

There is hope, friend.