Wacko Moralists

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Although that is just a glimpse of an article, I would say that it is not a question of morality so much as is it a problem of mental defect.

Buggering though? Thats a pretty goofy term. There are probably better ways of saying it like inapropriate sexual conduct or something.
Buggering sounds like something Benny Hill would do with one of those Brittish hotties behind a tree. That goofy old bugger.[/quote]

“Buggerery” is an English term that literaly means “anal sex”

Enough w/ the armchair politicians saying that this " legislates morality" in a non-rational manner, if a guy is having sex with a dog i will call the cops. I’ll laugh when they show up and he’s caught uh red handed. This is not a serious issue. This is not an issue of the federal government getting into your bedroom or doghouse or whatever, its a law against beastiality.

Zeb, you do know that this kid was fucking a dog right?

I’m actually more interested in the level of evidence that the woman had to show police before they charged him with being a dog fucker. Are they just taking her word for it, have they examined the dog, are there other witnesses?

It seems pretty thin if your neighbour can just call the cops, accuse someone of being a dog fucker, and the cops come round and charge you with it. If that is all it takes, my neighbour and I are having a disagreement at the moment, and that would be excellent revenge.

PS Actually, from the picture, that kid looks like a dog fucker. GUILTY!!!

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
Enough w/ the armchair politicians saying that this " legislates morality" in a non-rational manner.[/quote]

Yes, enough with people saying things that no one has said indeed.

[quote]Massif wrote:
Zeb, you do know that this kid was fucking a dog right?[/quote]

Seriously? I thought he was playing leap frog and just missed the jump. :slight_smile:

I think they should consider looking into what church the kid might belong to…

Fourth arrest in Hammond sex scandal involving children and animals
ABC 26
May 19, 2005

Hammond, Louisiana – The latest suspect in the sex scandal out of Hammond is 46-year old Allen Pierson. He’s charged with aggravated rape.

Investigators say the crimes happened inside a North shore church more than two years ago.

They allegedly involved sex with children and household pets.

The former pastor of this church, Louis Lamonica, former deputy Chris Labat, and church member Aaron Bernard are all tied to the case.

Police say the children were taught to have intercourse with each other and animals.

http://abc26.trb.com/wgno-fourtharrest051905,0,302052.story?coll=wgno-home-1

Search On For Clues In Alleged Satanic Pedophile Ring
NBC 4
May 24, 2005
COLUMBUS, Ohio – FBI agents and local police searched a storage unit located along Morse Road Tuesday in connection with an alleged sex scandal linked to a New Orleans-area church, NBC 4’s Nancy Burton reported.

All are accused of sexually abusing children – including some related to them, Burton reported. A search warrant indicated that animals also were involved, Burton reported.

Nine people in all have been arrested, according to WDSU-TV in New Orleans.

Police said the satanic pedophile ring went on for four years. The sex scandal allegedly occurred at the Hosanna Church, located 60 miles north of New Orleans.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/4526430/detail.html

[quote]jmafgux wrote:
mindeffer01 wrote:
Although that is just a glimpse of an article, I would say that it is not a question of morality so much as is it a problem of mental defect.

Buggering though? Thats a pretty goofy term. There are probably better ways of saying it like inapropriate sexual conduct or something.
Buggering sounds like something Benny Hill would do with one of those Brittish hotties behind a tree. That goofy old bugger.

“Buggerery” is an English term that literaly means “anal sex”

[/quote]

I know what buggering means and where it came from, hence the Benny Hill reference. It just seems that there would be different terms to describe his behavior. Using that one I would have been charged with buggering a few nights ago.(not the dog!)

It realy seems that the kid suffers from some mental defect, not moral corruption. If he has tried having sex with a 4 year old, a 13 year old and a dog, there is no specific target from which he derives gratification, unless I’m just missing the pattern.

Or is the point of this to highlight antiquared laws that legislate morality?
To me, screwing a dog is not about morality, it’s about having something wrong with what you identify a an object of sexual attention.
I can’t believe I’m even discussing this. I gotta go poke my eye out or something.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
It realy seems that the kid suffers from some mental defect, not moral corruption. If he has tried having sex with a 4 year old, a 13 year old and a dog, there is no specific target from which he derives gratification, unless I’m just missing the pattern.
[/quote]

SOunds to me like he’s trying to earn his NAMBLA membership card.

[quote]Massif wrote:
Zeb, you do know that this kid was fucking a dog right?

I’m actually more interested in the level of evidence that the woman had to show police before they charged him with being a dog fucker. Are they just taking her word for it, have they examined the dog, are there other witnesses?

It seems pretty thin if your neighbour can just call the cops, accuse someone of being a dog fucker, and the cops come round and charge you with it. If that is all it takes, my neighbour and I are having a disagreement at the moment, and that would be excellent revenge.

PS Actually, from the picture, that kid looks like a dog fucker. GUILTY!!!

[/quote]

Massif,

I actually wondered that myself. (If the neighbor was just trying to get this kid off the street in light of the sexual assault charges pending against him), According to the local news here, he didn’t deny doing it.

I hear thedog WAS pretty cute, though. (Before you guys take me seriously, that was a joke)
If it had been MY kid he sexually assaulted, locked up would be the safest place for him.

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
Technically that’s true, considering the blue states have a habit of not prosecuting people for crimes they don’t commit.[/quote]

Uh, do they have laws against animal abuse in those states?

Or do you call it “consensual sex” out in marin County?

Still, what about statuatory rape? Do you calculate the dog’s age in dog years or in real years?

I don’t fuck bungholes, animal or otherwise, so you’ll have to help me with this!

Cream,

Amen.

JeffR

[quote]mindeffer01

I know what buggering means and where it came from, hence the Benny Hill reference. It just seems that there would be different terms to describe his behavior. Using that one I would have been charged with buggering a few nights ago.(not the dog!)

Or is the point of this to highlight antiquared laws that legislate morality?
To me, screwing a dog is not about morality, it’s about having something wrong with what you identify a an object of sexual attention.
I can’t believe I’m even discussing this. I gotta go poke my eye out or something.[quote]

What if the kid was “born that way?”

[quote]ZEB wrote:
What if the kid was “born that way?”

[/quote]

Some people are born with an arm sticking out of their face - it doesn’t mean that it’s right.

What are you up to, Zeb? I’ve taken the bait.

[quote]Massif wrote:
Some people are born with an arm sticking out of their face - it doesn’t mean that it’s right.

What are you up to, Zeb? I’ve taken the bait.[/quote]

Are you saying that simply because you are born a certain way does not make it right?

[quote]Cream wrote:
[/quote]

Yes.

I don’t know about Marin, but out here we call this “No Limit Texas Poke’em”.

A red stater tried to ride, his neighbor’s dog cried.

Dog buggery in South Carolina…
Child/Animal sex scandal in Louisiana…
Satanic Pedophile Ring in Ohio…

Only in the red states…

Sounds like Zeb is grinding his anti-gay axe?

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Are you saying that simply because you are born a certain way does not make it right?
[/quote]
Is this about the whole “Gays are born gay” or “gays choose to be gay” thing?

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
Cream wrote:

Yes.

Or do you call it “consensual sex” out in marin County?

I don’t know about Marin, but out here we call this “No Limit Texas Poke’em”.

A red stater tried to ride, his neighbor’s dog cried.

Dog buggery in South Carolina…
Child/Animal sex scandal in Louisiana…
Satanic Pedophile Ring in Ohio…

Only in the red states…[/quote]

I suppose if we went into the urban areas which voted about 65% for Kerry we would find no crime right? LOL

No crime other than hard drugs, murder, street gangs, muggings etc.

Would you like to look up the crime stats blue states vs red states? I have not checked anything officially, but I think you might be in for a surprise!

[quote]vroom wrote:

Sounds like Zeb is grinding his anti-gay axe?[/quote]

I don’t have an “anti-gay axe” vroom. I do however have an “anti-social liberal axe!”

And you have an anti-President Bush axe. Is there something new here?

[quote]Massif wrote:
ZEB wrote:

Is this about the whole “Gays are born gay” or “gays choose to be gay” thing?[/quote]

Unlike the social liberals (like vroom), who claim that they know that Gays are “born that way.” I have no idea whether Gays are born that way, something occurs in their childhood which contributes to them being Gay, or they make a conscious decision to be Gay.

The fact is we simply don’t know!

You made a claim: “some people are born with an arm sticking out of their face- it doesn’t mean that it’s right.”

I commented on that particular comment. People can be born a certain way and that does not make it right. I agree with you.