Wacko Moralists

You just cannot legislate morality. I have no idea when those wacky moralists will ever learn. There must be a republican behind this entire fiasco. Just a boy playing with his dog. Is it anyones business?

CAMPOBELLO, S.C. – A South Carolina woman said she witnessed her neighbor doing the unthinkable.

S.C. Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Dog

"Cory Michael Williamson?s neighbor told sheriff’s deputies that she saw the teen having sexual contact with her 6-month-old dog over the weekend.

Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery."

http://www.local10.com/news/4539371/detail.html

at first i thought your opening paragraph was serious. im thinking “WTF is zeb smoking?”

IMO, it’s not that morality is legislated, but how it’s legislated that causes problems.

Although that is just a glimpse of an article, I would say that it is not a question of morality so much as is it a problem of mental defect.

Buggering though? Thats a prety goofy term. There are probably better ways of saying it like inapropriate sexual conduct or something.
Buggering sounds like something Benny Hill would do with one of those Brittish hotties behind a tree. That goofy old bugger.

The article clearly states he was having sex with his neighbor’s dog, so yes, it is his neighbor’s business.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
CAMPOBELLO, S.C. – A South Carolina woman said she witnessed her neighbor doing the unthinkable.

S.C. Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Dog
[/quote]

Only in the red states…

It reminds me of the South Park Episode where Cartman is jacking off his dog. ‘Red rocket, red rocket’

[quote]pomofo wrote:
The article clearly states he was having sex with his neighbor’s dog, so yes, it is his neighbor’s business.[/quote]

Very good point!

However, what if it was his dog, what would you think then?

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
It reminds me of the South Park Episode where Cartman is jacking off his dog. ‘Red rocket, red rocket’[/quote]

YAHTZEE!!! that’s what I thought, good call

Man, the turn that this has taken gives me the heebeejeebees, and I’m generaly a prety sick whacko.
Zeb- What the hell are you up to?

Hey ZEB! I found something that fits under this topic. Do you live in New Jersey, anybody?

You know why this is so important to this legislator? He says it in his article.

“I’ve always cringed when people say they’re going to see the Devils,” said Stanley. “The merchandise, the paraphernalia is based on the actual demonic devil. Personally, it causes a little bit of an issue with me.”

That is State Assemblyman Craig Stanley, who is trying to foist his personal tastes onto a hockey team, and is introducing the bill next month that would rename the team in accordance to a statewide competition.

“This is an age where symbolism is very important.” - Craig Stanley

I don’t know about you guys, but I agree with Mr. Stanley. The name “New Jersey Devils”, even though it doesn’t come from a satanic reference of any kind, is quite immoral. I think a better name would be “New Jersey Pollutants” or “New Jersey Toll Booths” or maybe even “New Jersey Governor Scandals”.

Let’s clean things up over there! Starting with the hockey team!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
pomofo wrote:
The article clearly states he was having sex with his neighbor’s dog, so yes, it is his neighbor’s business.

Very good point!

[/quote]

I’d think that Foopa might feel a teensy bit jealous.

[quote]FridgeRaider wrote:
ZEB wrote:
pomofo wrote:
The article clearly states he was having sex with his neighbor’s dog…[/quote]

As long as he does the right thing and marries the bitch, I don’t see the problem.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
pomofo wrote:

Very good point!

[/quote]

I would think anyone watching long enough to even determine that he was performing a sexual act has issues themselves.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Although that is just a glimpse of an article, I would say that it is not a question of morality so much as is it a problem of mental defect.

Buggering though? Thats a prety goofy term. There are probably better ways of saying it like inapropriate sexual conduct or something.
Buggering sounds like something Benny Hill would do with one of those Brittish hotties behind a tree. That goofy old bugger.

[/quote]

The word “bugger” goes way way back. People used to be arrested for buggering each other as well a few hundred years ago.

Now I wonder who would have turned them in? Must have been the woman…right?

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Hey ZEB! I found something that fits under this topic. Do you live in New Jersey, anybody?

You know why this is so important to this legislator? He says it in his article.

“I’ve always cringed when people say they’re going to see the Devils,” said Stanley. “The merchandise, the paraphernalia is based on the actual demonic devil. Personally, it causes a little bit of an issue with me.”

That is State Assemblyman Craig Stanley, who is trying to foist his personal tastes onto a hockey team, and is introducing the bill next month that would rename the team in accordance to a statewide competition.

I don’t know about you guys, but I agree with Mr. Stanley. The name “New Jersey Devils”, even though it doesn’t come from a satanic reference of any kind, is quite immoral. I think a better name would be “New Jersey Pollutants” or “New Jersey Toll Booths” or maybe even “New Jersey Governor Scandals”.

Let’s clean things up over there! Starting with the hockey team![/quote]

lothario

To follow this in the general sense:

My beloved Marquette Warriors/Golden Eagles/Gold… still can’t decide on a school nickname. They want to try and find one that won’t offend anyone and still get the backing of the students and alumni.

Let’s not even mention that the term warrior refers to (soldier) no mention of Indian anywhere.

Now the NCAA wants to legislate that no school can have any nickname referrencing Indian names or heritage.

There would seem bigger issues for state legislators and NCAA comittees to worry about.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
lothario1132 wrote:

Let’s clean things up over there! Starting with the hockey team!

lothario

To follow this in the general sense:

My beloved Marquette Warriors/Golden Eagles/Gold… still can’t decide on a school nickname. They want to try and find one that won’t offend anyone and still get the backing of the students and alumni.

Let’s not even mention that the term warrior refers to (soldier) no mention of Indian anywhere.

Now the NCAA wants to legislate that no school can have any nickname referrencing Indian names or heritage.

There would seem bigger issues for state legislators and NCAA comittees to worry about.[/quote]

There is nothing more worthy of the politically correct thought control police than making sure that a team name does not offend!

Moriarty wrote:

Only in the red states…

Since you left the… I’ll finish the sentence for you.

Only in the red states will this nutcase be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That will be four dollars, mor.

JeffR

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:

Let’s clean things up over there! Starting with the hockey team![/quote]

Even for a NJ politician he is kind of dim.

The NJ Devil was a fierce animal that roamed the NJ Pine Barrens. It’s a legend kind of like Bigfoot but in NJ.

That was the teams intention when they picked the name if I remember.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

Only in the red states…

Since you left the… I’ll finish the sentence for you.

Only in the red states will this nutcase be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That will be four dollars, mor.

JeffR

[/quote]

Technically that’s true, considering the blue states have a habit of not prosecuting people for crimes they don’t commit.

An even bigger problem was that this kid was out on bond awaiting trial for sexually assaulting 2 neighborhood children.