T Nation

W-Method or QD for Bulking?

It seems I have exhausted all my known options and I need some good advise. I have managed to work my way through some of Chad’s routines since last year September 2006. I want to continue training hard for the next 2 months and bulk before I start “cutting down”.

My weight is around 98kg (215 pounds) and my goal is to reach at least 103-105kg (231 pounds) before September 2007. I have no idea what percent of my body weight is fat and for now I am not concerned. My diet should allow me to have good muscle growth provided I follow the correct routine. Since I have joined here at T-Nation last year my power and weight gains have gone through the roof.

I have completed the following routines:

• TBT
  • QD
  • The Waterbury Method
  • Single’s Club

Should I continue with QD, The Waterbury Method or Single’s Club? Maybe another program will be fit for my goal?

Which one did you see the greatest growth on? You could try QD and then do the 30 day mass plan, I think that you are at the proper level to go that route and see some really great gains.

People have added significant growth with it. I myself did the first 15 days (I’m advanced intermediate) and put one inch on my chest and quads. I’m looking for different goals to be met so I am doing a hybrid of it…

[quote]Mavric wrote:
It seems I have exhausted all my known options and I need some good advise. I have managed to work my way through some of Chad’s routines since last year September 2006. I want to continue training hard for the next 2 months and bulk before I start “cutting down”.

My weight is around 98kg (215 pounds) and my goal is to reach at least 103-105kg (231 pounds) before September 2007. I have no idea what percent of my body weight is fat and for now I am not concerned. My diet should allow me to have good muscle growth provided I follow the correct routine. Since I have joined here at T-Nation last year my power and weight gains have gone through the roof.

I have completed the following routines:

• TBT
  • QD
  • The Waterbury Method
  • Single’s Club

Should I continue with QD, The Waterbury Method or Single’s Club? Maybe another program will be fit for my goal?

[/quote]

[quote]StandTall wrote:
Which one did you see the greatest growth on? You could try QD and then do the 30 day mass plan, I think that you are at the proper level to go that route and see some really great gains.

People have added significant growth with it. I myself did the first 15 days (I’m advanced intermediate) and put one inch on my chest and quads. I’m looking for different goals to be met so I am doing a hybrid of it…

[/quote]

I have seen great results with every routine as I moved along. I suppose by answering your questions I have answered my own! I will start with W-Method and then move on to S-Club or perhaps the 30 day mass plan? I am not to familiar with this. Do you mind posting a link to this routine, I will appreciate it if you do?

I found it, thanks for the advise!