Vvfoo Training Log

Might try 255 Bench if I feel good sometime soon.

Want to reach 2.5BW deadlift in 2019, currently at 2.2BW. For me to have a 2.5BW Deadlift I need a 1RM of 445 Deadlift. I am currently about 60lbs away. 5lb a month should do it.

2 Likes

Annoying shoulder so I will drop benching and OHP for the next 3 workouts.

January 16,2019 Squat PR 205 for 10. 20lbs up from doing 185 for 10 a month ago.

2 Likes

Wow I just read through some of my old posts and found out that I weighed about 165lbs 4 months ago. I gained 15lbs in past 4 months without gaining alot of fat.

3 Likes

I cant stay away from the bench. It lures me in. Did 225 for 4, and even though I was very tired from last set got 235 for a double. Thats a PR I guess.

2 Likes

Strong fucker.

January 19,2019 Deadlift PR 395lbs. Its been about 3 months since I started deadlifting and ive gained 120lbs. Gained 2 PRs and 20lbs since the start of 2019. Might go for 405 in 1 or 2 weeks.
Also my pioneer belt should be coming soon.

1 Like

We have a snow storm going on right now and me and my friend barely made it to the gym.

We got like 36 inches of snow overnight.

1 Like

Stuck inside house because of snowstorm so decided to measure arms.
Havent measured in a long time and even though Ive been neglecting biceps for the last couple of months they are still growing like crazy. Last time I measured both were around 16in, but now one is 16.5 and other 16.3in. I dont want them to grow right now because I need my triceps to catch up.
The reason for this nonstop growth is either genetics or me overtraining them.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I train my Bi’s regularly and I’m stuck at 15.5

Thats great, you realize at our age the average is 11-13??

1 Like

They obviously dont even lift!

They could use a meal or two my god.

@liftangryordie500 @strongmanbrett @duketheslaya
If only we would be as big as this mass monster.

2 Likes

Physique goals right there :heart_eyes:

He should be in the 2019 Olympia, Classic Physique.

Is they’re a division for idiots? He’d win that for sure

If he goes to Brazil he would get some recognition, most of the synthol freaks I see come from there.