Vote the Terrorists' Way

Anyone wonder why violence has increased in Iraq, as of late?

"Bush is creating more terrorists by even having gone to Iraq. He didn’t create more terrorists by going to Afghanistan to get bin Laden, but he’s creating more terrorists by going to Iraq. Now, if I’m a terrorist leader, whoever it is. Let’s say Zawahiri. Who cares who it is? If I’m a terrorist leader – and I’m going to speak in this terrorist leader’s voice – if I’m a terrorist leader, and I’m really winning this thing big time, and if the Democrat Party and the American left and the media is right, that the United States can’t beat me, and in fact the United States is losing big time, and the United States has no prayer of ever winning, that there needs to be a new plan, there needs to be a new structure; and if at the same time the Americans can’t beat me and I am cleaning their clocks; at the same time the Americans are creating more terrorists for me.

If all of this is making my ranks swell and grow, if I’ve got people all over the world wanting to join my terror group because George Bush is fighting, then who am I going to be for? Well, if I’m logical, and if I’m smart, and I really want to win the war, and if I’m in the middle of really cleaning America’s clock, I want the guy that’s the architect of America’s defeat to stay in office and I want his party to stay in office because I want to keep winning and I want to close this out, and I want more terrorists to join my side – and yet what do I do? Well, I throw in with the Democrats!

All of a sudden, I’m trying to make it look like it’s so bad over here for George Bush and the Americans and it’s pointless and it’s worthless and the Americans are dying for no reason whatsoever, and I know that’s going to cause the American people to vote for Democrats, why would I, Mr. Terrorist Leader, who’s got one of the greatest runs going in military history, I’m about to beat the United States of America and at the same time they’re creating more battlers, warriors, and soldiers for me, more terrorists, why would I undercut my own victory by getting rid of the guy and his party who is responsible for my victory?

Why would I want people who are going to assume office and leave Iraq? (Gasping.) Oops! Maybe did I answer my own question, ladies and gentlemen? Could it well be that the terrorists are the last people on the planet who think they’re winning? Could it be that the terrorists in Iraq are the last people on earth who think that Bush is good for their cause? Could it be that the terrorists in Iraq and around the world think that maybe their biggest problem is Bush and his party? Must be the case, because the terrorists in Iraq, the great undecideds who are the first voters, the early voting crowd, are doing their best to get rid of the guy who is taking America down to a humiliating defeat.

They’re doing their best to get rid of the president and his party who single-handedly is created more terrorists around the world, which makes me more powerful, and yet I’m doing everything I can to get rid of this guy, who’s the weakest enemy I could have ever imagined? Something here doesn’t jibe. But I’m just going to tell you, if you are not slightly outraged and offended when you stop and consider that our enemy is actually siding with the Democratic Party and the American left, and trying to affect the outcome of an election because they know the Democrats’ victory is what takes them to victory.

They know that Democrats winning the House and the Senate and then the White House in '08, that’s what ensures terror victory, that’s what they want. Are you not the slightest bit outraged over this? And are you not the slightest bit outraged that they also understand how to play the American Drive-By Media to further advance the cause? I.E., secret videotape exclusive only to CNN that shows terrorists and snipers killing essentially American soldiers in nonbattlefield circumstances, cold blood? Are you not the slightest bit mad that the enemy of the United States, the people who are behind the 9/11 attacks, are voting in this election now and have chosen sides, and it’s with the Democrats? "
— Rush Limbaugh

Great. Now post one each from Ann Cuntler and maybe Bill O’Reilly and you can win the dumbassity trifecta. You already had a pretty good handicap going in, though.

man, I don’t know what I would do if it wasn’t for the in-depth analysis that Rush Limbaugh gives about the Middle East. All his years spent studying the people and their mindset must really be paying off, all that time spent on Middle Eastern soil is doing him some good.

Or not. So tell me, is this the Republican strategy for the elections? Try to scare people into believing that voting for a Democrat is voting for terrorists? Cos that is prety despicable if you ask me.

[quote]Ren wrote:
man, I don’t know what I would do if it wasn’t for the in-depth analysis that Rush Limbaugh gives about the Middle East. All his years spent studying the people and their mindset must really be paying off, all that time spent on Middle Eastern soil is doing him some good.

Or not. So tell me, is this the Republican strategy for the elections? Try to scare people into believing that voting for a Democrat is voting for terrorists? Cos that is prety despicable if you ask me.[/quote]

Yeah, isn’t terrorizing the u.s. the terrorists job? So why would republicans adapt those kind of tactics.

Republican party:If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Anyone wonder why violence has increased in Iraq, as of late?

"Bush is creating more terrorists by even having gone to Iraq. He didn’t create more terrorists by going to Afghanistan to get bin Laden, but he’s creating more terrorists by going to Iraq. Now, if I’m a terrorist leader, whoever it is. Let’s say Zawahiri. Who cares who it is? If I’m a terrorist leader – and I’m going to speak in this terrorist leader’s voice – if I’m a terrorist leader, and I’m really winning this thing big time, and if the Democrat Party and the American left and the media is right, that the United States can’t beat me, and in fact the United States is losing big time, and the United States has no prayer of ever winning, that there needs to be a new plan, there needs to be a new structure; and if at the same time the Americans can’t beat me and I am cleaning their clocks; at the same time the Americans are creating more terrorists for me.

If all of this is making my ranks swell and grow, if I’ve got people all over the world wanting to join my terror group because George Bush is fighting, then who am I going to be for? Well, if I’m logical, and if I’m smart, and I really want to win the war, and if I’m in the middle of really cleaning America’s clock, I want the guy that’s the architect of America’s defeat to stay in office and I want his party to stay in office because I want to keep winning and I want to close this out, and I want more terrorists to join my side – and yet what do I do? Well, I throw in with the Democrats!

All of a sudden, I’m trying to make it look like it’s so bad over here for George Bush and the Americans and it’s pointless and it’s worthless and the Americans are dying for no reason whatsoever, and I know that’s going to cause the American people to vote for Democrats, why would I, Mr. Terrorist Leader, who’s got one of the greatest runs going in military history, I’m about to beat the United States of America and at the same time they’re creating more battlers, warriors, and soldiers for me, more terrorists, why would I undercut my own victory by getting rid of the guy and his party who is responsible for my victory?

Why would I want people who are going to assume office and leave Iraq? (Gasping.) Oops! Maybe did I answer my own question, ladies and gentlemen? Could it well be that the terrorists are the last people on the planet who think they’re winning? Could it be that the terrorists in Iraq are the last people on earth who think that Bush is good for their cause? Could it be that the terrorists in Iraq and around the world think that maybe their biggest problem is Bush and his party? Must be the case, because the terrorists in Iraq, the great undecideds who are the first voters, the early voting crowd, are doing their best to get rid of the guy who is taking America down to a humiliating defeat.

They’re doing their best to get rid of the president and his party who single-handedly is created more terrorists around the world, which makes me more powerful, and yet I’m doing everything I can to get rid of this guy, who’s the weakest enemy I could have ever imagined? Something here doesn’t jibe. But I’m just going to tell you, if you are not slightly outraged and offended when you stop and consider that our enemy is actually siding with the Democratic Party and the American left, and trying to affect the outcome of an election because they know the Democrats’ victory is what takes them to victory.

They know that Democrats winning the House and the Senate and then the White House in '08, that’s what ensures terror victory, that’s what they want. Are you not the slightest bit outraged over this? And are you not the slightest bit outraged that they also understand how to play the American Drive-By Media to further advance the cause? I.E., secret videotape exclusive only to CNN that shows terrorists and snipers killing essentially American soldiers in nonbattlefield circumstances, cold blood? Are you not the slightest bit mad that the enemy of the United States, the people who are behind the 9/11 attacks, are voting in this election now and have chosen sides, and it’s with the Democrats? "
— Rush Limbaugh

[/quote]

Let’s see if Bush’s policies factually have created many,many,many,many terrorists and if Bush hasn’t had the balls to prosecute and execute one captured terrorist, or capture/kill bin laden, and Bush has created a terrorist disneyland in Iraq…and so on, and so on, oh and letting N.K. get those nukes really going…

then wouldn’t voting for Bush and his rubberstamp congress be voting for terrorists.

Hence my democratic votes?

[quote]100meters wrote:

Yeah, isn’t terrorizing the u.s. the terrorists job? So why would republicans adapt those kind of tactics.

Republican party:If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em.[/quote]

Hilariously enough, Republicans or Terrorists, the Democrats are losers either way.

Terrorists don’t give two shits about whose in office in America. They want us to stop helping Isreal and get the fuck out of the middle east. End of story.

They don’t hate us for our freedom. They hate use because were the worlds police, and we pissed them off by trying to help the people they opressed.

At least the crazy liberals are funny. Al frakens a riot, and Bill Mahr is fucking hilarious. Rush and Coulter? Not funny, just stupid.

I don’t agree with any of the crazies.

The terrorists don’t like Bush.
They don’t like the democrats.
THEY DON"T LIKE AMERICA.

And some democrats do beleieve we have to just stick it out in Iraq.

Just because we think the war was excuted in an absolutly retarded way, and that so many things went wrong, and that the basis for the war was stupid, does not mean that we think what we’re doing now is bad.

We’re probably gonna have to just slosh it out. It’s too fucked up to fix really…

We don’t have to be there till the very last terrorist is dead. And they are terrorists, as the Iraqis have elected representatives.

We simply need to continue to train Iraqi Soldiers and Police. That is, up to a point our military leaders believe the Iraqi government can not be overthrown. Not re-eleted sure. Overthrown, no. And, that the Government can keep it’s provinces REASONABLY secure, without us.

We won the war. We don’t have to actually win the aftermath. We simply need to make sure the Iraqis can. Basically, make sure they have all the tools to finish up once we leave. Then we need to get out.

Headhunter your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. Why dont you answer some questons for me and try to persuade me to vote Republican (vomit). After all, my state is one of the most heated senate races in the country.

Do you know Israel is in an illegal occupation in the Gaza strip and west bank and the US supports this illegal military occupation?

Since you know so much about bin Laden I am sure you know the US government says he is hiding in a cave somewhere and thats why they cant find him. but did you know he is hooked up to a dialysis machine?

Did you know after 9-11 Bush chartered flights for Bin Laden’s family out of the counrty, without allowing them to be questioned? Yea, Mr. “Hard on terrorist suspects, water board them till they confess” let Bin Laden’s family leave the country when all flights were grounded without even allowing tem to be questioned.

One last question.

Do you know the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite?

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Headhunter your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. Why dont you answer some questons for me and try to persuade me to vote Republican (vomit). After all, my state is one of the most heated senate races in the country.

Do you know Israel is in an illegal occupation in the Gaza strip and west bank and the US supports this illegal military occupation?

Since you know so much about bin Laden I am sure you know the US government says he is hiding in a cave somewhere and thats why they cant find him. but did you know he is hooked up to a dialysis machine?

Did you know after 9-11 Bush chartered flights for Bin Laden’s family out of the counrty, without allowing them to be questioned? Yea, Mr. “Hard on terrorist suspects, water board them till they confess” let Bin Laden’s family leave the country when all flights were grounded without even allowing tem to be questioned.

One last question.

Do you know the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite?

[/quote]

Let’s begin with the last, and no I didn’t google any of this first.

Sunnis believe in a bloodline back to Mohammed while Shiites believe in some imam line, or vice versa. Who gives a fuck? I’m not a Muslim.

Next: We don’t arrest families. That’s Kim Jong-Il’s department.

Finally: Who decides what’s illegal in international politics? And Jews were in the Holy Land long before the Ottomans or any other whaxkjobs like that ever heard of the Near East.

Now, go vote Republican, like you know you should…unless you really do want to lose the GWOT, like most libs.

Headhunter don’t stop posting. The humourous stupidity of your posts is a true pleasure.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

Sunnis believe in a bloodline back to Mohammed while Shiites believe in some imam line, or vice versa. Who gives a fuck? I’m not a Muslim.

Next: We don’t arrest families. That’s Kim Jong-Il’s department.

Finally: Who decides what’s illegal in international politics? And Jews were in the Holy Land long before the Ottomans or any other whaxkjobs like that ever heard of the Near East.

[/quote]

United Nations Decides what is illegal in International Politics. International law is very clear on two basic principles: the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war and the prohibition of the transfer of civilians of the occupying Power to the occupied territory. U.N. Security Council Resolution 242, November 22, 1967 ordered Israel to stop the illegal military occupation.

Maybe you should look int that.

understanding the difference between the Sunnis, Shiites may help you on the road to understanding why we are in the middle of a civli war in Iraq.

Finally, there is nothing wrong with questioning families. And there is nothing wrong with holding the family of the alleged mastermind behind 9-11 to the same flight standards every American was held to after 9-11. I did not know that you thought it was OK to give privileges above what is granted to American citizens, to relatives of Bin Laden.

You failed to convince me to vote Republican.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

United Nations Decides what is illegal in International Politics. [/quote]

Laughable. It most certainly does not. If the United Nations did that, where is the UN in Tibet? Cyprus? The Balkans? Iraq?

Huh? You can’t admit the acquisition of territory by war?

[quote]tme wrote:
Great. Now post one each from Ann Cuntler and maybe Bill O’Reilly and you can win the dumbassity trifecta. You already had a pretty good handicap going in, though.

[/quote]

Nice

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

United Nations Decides what is illegal in International Politics.

Laughable. It most certainly does not. If the United Nations did that, where is the UN in Tibet? Cyprus? The Balkans? Iraq?

International law is very clear on two basic principles: the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war…

Huh? You can’t admit the acquisition of territory by war?[/quote]

Are you another idiot, or just Headhunter posting as someone else? How can you be so voiced, yet so ignorant?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

United Nations Decides what is illegal in International Politics.

International law is very clear on two basic principles: the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war…

Huh? You can’t admit the acquisition of territory by war?[/quote]

Why do you think the US needed U.N approval to engage in battle with Iraq?

H2, man, you are getting pretty pathetic…

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

Laughable. It most certainly does not. If the United Nations did that, where is the UN in Tibet? Cyprus? The Balkans? Iraq?[/quote]

Try answering the above.

[quote]Huh? You can’t admit the acquisition of territory by war?

Why do you think the US needed U.N approval to engage in battle with Iraq? [/quote]

Well, first of all, no one knows what the hell ‘inadmissibility’ means here - you probably mean ‘impermissibility’, but I don’t want to actually make sense of your poorly written post if you didn’t intend it.

Second, I don’t think the US needed UN approval in Iraq. I think UNSC Permanent Members can essentially do whatever they want because they have the ability to veto any condemnation of their actions, thereby negating any charge of ‘illegality’ of their actions.

And, for kicks, let’s assume you are right and the US invasion of Iraq was ‘illegal’ by way of the UN. Where is the procedure? Where is the punishment? Surely the UN can enforce this ‘law’ you speak of?

And surely it can indict Bill Clinton for bombing the Balkans despite not getting UN authorization to do so?

Also,

Isn’t talking about terrorism supposed to help the Republicans?