Vote of NO Confidence in US Government

From the moment the first stimulus bill was drafted under extreme haste to move it quick quick quick i knew something was up again. Like with the nicely named “patriot act” that too was ready in a jiffy and rushed through. But with the Stimulus, the entire country was against it. Senators and Congressmen were overwhelmed with calls and letters opposing it.

Then came the day of the big vote. As the commentators spoke about the govt feeling the wrath of the people, it was voted down. Great! Democracy in action!

But Wait…Next week they setup ANOTHER vote. And on this Vote they got it passed! Where is the outrage? Are you kidding me? This is Blatant cheating and swindling IN YOUR FACE!

I feel like both parties are on the same team. They duke it out and take turns running things but BOTH, if you watch the trends, go in the same direction every year.

I don’t trust them. I’ll never trust them and I’ll work hard to keep my family OUT of politics forever. It’s all BS that sucks you in and consumes you. VOTING is BS. Nomatter who got in, It was always the same crap but on a different day and in a different package.

Seems like even Obama wanting to run a clean campaign sounded so good to everyone. Except for the fact that a “clean” campaign was good for him and noone else. He is a Marxist radical and openly stated he sought out Marxist and Communist Professors. He actively sought that knowledge all his life. He is also raised under very extreme racial religious views. It’s all an open fact and knowledge. Even his birth certificate was difficult to find and confirm. Don’t mention his experience either. lol. He came out of nowhere and was instantly propelled to stardom. Like a manufactured pop star.

Again a clean campaign played into his hands because all his dirt and radicalism would be hidden and not addressed. Even his middle name “Hussein” was dropped from the trail.

Can you imagine his opponents ads calling him “Hussein” instead of Obama? Also know the czars he appointed. Learn how radical they are as well. watch their speeches on youtube it’s UNBELIEVABLE how they think. America has been lost a long time ago.

We’re just living in History of what America WAS.

America is owned by the Banker Elite and run like a business plan or a corporation. The reason about 80 to 90% of all manufacturing has been moved overseas. Why? It’s better for the corporation that USES the concept of a America and bad for the people that live here. No matter. The trend will continue. Why? Remember who it’s good for.

America is still a Crown Colony. I don’t believe that the ruling power elite went anywhere. The former Kings and monarchs are here today. They changed and morphed with the times and now rule from behind the scenes. They no longer exercise rule directly. Now they are the Bankers.

Not local bankers, lol, the Bankers that Own money! As in they own MONEY. Who owns the Federal reserve? Which group owns it? We all know it’s private, so who are the owners?

Ruling a nation today is done with finances and building and crashing economies. That’s how things are done. Politicians and their squabbles that keep us in frustration are already a second step down from the hierarchy. In other words, their power has evolved. Now they can contrive of ways to hold power over any part of the world. Country, religion, Language, none matter. Money is universal. That’s how they work and control everything.

The Power elite has Politicians to keep everyone divided. And if you look at the big picture that’s exactly the result they’ve had. They work the human psyche very well. Anyway, i woke up, have you?

PS.

I know I’m crazy.

Tin foil hat, sir?

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. â?? That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, â?? That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Nice article! Obama/McCain/Bush, all of them are puppets, mere figureheads. The last real president was JFK, hopefully people can realize the truth about the tyrants running their country and vote in someone like Ron Paul.

Excellent work! This is a splendid satire of everything I’ve heard on this board for months!

Just teasing, but really?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Tin foil hat, sir?[/quote]

No. Aluminum.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
Nice article! Obama/McCain/Bush, all of them are puppets, mere figureheads. The last real president was JFK, hopefully people can realize the truth about the tyrants running their country and vote in someone like Ron Paul.[/quote]

The two presidents that were against FIAT currencies and were working to end that system were

1. Abraham Lincoln
  2. JFK

Both assassinated.

[quote]Schlenkatank wrote:
Excellent work! This is a splendid satire of everything I’ve heard on this board for months!

Just teasing, but really?[/quote]

Yes really. Democracy is followed only if it suits the Power elite. Once it doesn’t they temporarily change the rules of the game and like with the Stimulus to get what they want.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

The Power elite has Politicians to keep everyone divided. And if you look at the big picture that’s exactly the result they’ve had. They work the human psyche very well. Anyway, i woke up, have you?

PS.

I know I’m crazy. [/quote]

No, you’re not.

"The first thing to be degraded in any nation is the state of Man, himself. Nations which have high ethical tone are difficult to conquer. Their loyalties are hard to shake, their allegiance to their leaders is fanatical, and what they usually call their spiritual integrity cannot be violated by duress. It is not efficient to attack a nation in such a frame of mind. It is the basic purpose of Psychopolitics to reduce that state of mind to a point where it can be ordered and enslaved. Thus, the first target is Man, himself. He must be degraded from a spiritual being to an animalistic reaction pattern. He must think of himself as an animal, capable only of animalistic reactions. He must no longer think of himself, or of his fellows, as capable of “spiritual endurance,” or nobility.

The best approach toward degradation in its first stages is the propaganda of “scientific approach” to Man. Man must be consistently demonstrated to be a mechanism without individuality, and it must be educated into a populace under attack that Man’s individualistic reactions are the product of mental derangement. The populace must be brought into the belief that every individual within it who rebels in any way, shape, or form against the efforts and activities to enslave the whole, must be considered to be a deranged person whose eccentricities are neurotic and insane, and who must have at once the treatment of a psychopolitician.

An optimum condition in such a program of degradation would address itself to the military forces of the nation, and bring them rapidly away from any other belief than the disobedient one must be subjected to “mental treatment.” An enslavement of a population can fail only if these rebellious individuals are left to exert their individual influences upon their fellow citizens, sparking them into rebellion, calling into account their nobilities and freedoms. Unless these restless individuals are stamped out and given into the hands of psychopolitical operatives early in the conquest,there will be nothing but trouble as the conquest continues. The officials of the government, students, readers, partakers of entertainment,must all be indoctrinated, by whatever means, into the complete belief that the restless, the ambitions, the natural leaders, are suffering from environmental maladjustments, which can only be healed by recourse to psychopolitical operatives in the guise of mental healers.

By thus degrading the general belief in the status of Man it is relatively simple, with co-operation from the economic salients being driven into the country, to drive citizens apart, one from another, to bring about a question of the wisdom of their own government, and to cause them to actively beg for enslavement."

—from Soviet Handbook of Brainwashing

Read the above, then watch an Obama rally from last year.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

The two presidents that were against FIAT currencies and were working to end that system were

1. Abraham Lincoln
  2. JFK

Both assassinated.
[/quote]

Kennedy I’ll agree with (Executive Order 11110, signed just four months before his assassination, which would have made the Federal Reserve illegal), but Lincoln was against fiat currencies? Really? Not on February 25, 1862, he wasn’t.

[i]The beginning of 1862 found the Union unable to redeem its Demand Notes, which it was using to pay its soldiers, and the value of the notes began to deteriorate. This immediate threat spurred Congress to action. Previously, the Constitution had been interpreted as not granting the government the power to issue a paper currency, but on February 25, 1862 President Lincoln signed the First Legal Tender Act, which authorized the issuance of United States Notes as a Legal Tender. Initially, the emission was limited to $150,000,000 total face value between the new Legal Tender Notes and the existing Demand Notes. The Act also called for the new notes to be used to replace the Demand Notes as soon as practical.

The Demand Notes had been issued in denominations of $5, $10 and $20, and these were replaced by United States Notes nearly identical in appearance on the obverse. In addition, notes of entirely new design were introduced in denominations of $50, $100, $500 and $1000. The Demand Notes’ printed promise of payment “On Demand” was removed and the statement “This Note is a Legal Tender” was added.

In Hepburn v. Griswold (Feb. 7, 1870), the Court ruled by a four-to-three majority that Congress lacked the power to make the notes legal tender. Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase, who as secretary of the Treasury during the Civil War had been involved in enacting the Legal Tender Act, wrote the majority opinion, declaring that the congressional authorization of greenbacks as legal tender violated Fifth Amendment guarantees against deprivation of property without due process of law.

On the day the decision was announced, a disapproving President Grant sent the nominations of two new justices to the Senate for confirmation. Justices Bradley and Strong were confirmed, and at the next session the court agreed to reconsider the greenback issue. In Knox v. Lee and Parker v. Davis (May 1, 1871), the Court reversed its Hepburn v. Griswold decision by a five-to-four majority, asserting that the Legal Tender Act of 1862 represented a justifiable use of federal power at a time of national emergency.[/i]

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=012/llsl012.db&recNum=376

I like the look of the old money.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I like the look of the old money.[/quote]

So do I.

The color of it, the feel of it, the pleasing “chunk, chunk” sound it makes when a quantity of it is gently shaken in the palm.

Paper simply cannot compare.

Even the paper money looks nice, I just hate that it seems so flimsy. I know its paper, but shit cant they make it a little more rigid.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Even the paper money looks nice, I just hate that it seems so flimsy. I know its paper, but shit cant they make it a little more rigid.[/quote]

That would negate its only intrinsic value.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

I feel like both parties are on the same team. [/quote]

Naw, really?

Some of that shit you wrote about the bankers seems conspiracy theory-ish to me, but it’s been blatantly obvious to me my whole life that politicians of both parties barely give a shit about the constituents they are supposed to represent or the ideology they pretend to believe. I can’t be the only one who feels like we’ve keep floating down the same river, no matter who is at the helm. Clinton, Bush, Obama. The only difference I can see is different fringe groups shouting about the same old marginal shit.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:

PS.

I know I’m crazy.

No, you’re not.

"The first thing to be degraded in any nation is the state of Man, himself. Nations which have high ethical tone are difficult to conquer. Their loyalties are hard to shake, their allegiance to their leaders is fanatical, and what they usually call their spiritual integrity cannot be violated by duress. It is not efficient to attack a nation in such a frame of mind. It is the basic purpose of Psychopolitics to reduce that state of mind to a point where it can be ordered and enslaved. Thus, the first target is Man, himself. He must be degraded from a spiritual being to an animalistic reaction pattern. He must think of himself as an animal, capable only of animalistic reactions. He must no longer think of himself, or of his fellows, as capable of “spiritual endurance,” or nobility.

The best approach toward degradation in its first stages is the propaganda of “scientific approach” to Man. Man must be consistently demonstrated to be a mechanism without individuality, and it must be educated into a populace under attack that Man’s individualistic reactions are the product of mental derangement. The populace must be brought into the belief that every individual within it who rebels in any way, shape, or form against the efforts and activities to enslave the whole, must be considered to be a deranged person whose eccentricities are neurotic and insane, and who must have at once the treatment of a psychopolitician.

An optimum condition in such a program of degradation would address itself to the military forces of the nation, and bring them rapidly away from any other belief than the disobedient one must be subjected to “mental treatment.” An enslavement of a population can fail only if these rebellious individuals are left to exert their individual influences upon their fellow citizens, sparking them into rebellion, calling into account their nobilities and freedoms. Unless these restless individuals are stamped out and given into the hands of psychopolitical operatives early in the conquest,there will be nothing but trouble as the conquest continues. The officials of the government, students, readers, partakers of entertainment,must all be indoctrinated, by whatever means, into the complete belief that the restless, the ambitions, the natural leaders, are suffering from environmental maladjustments, which can only be healed by recourse to psychopolitical operatives in the guise of mental healers.

By thus degrading the general belief in the status of Man it is relatively simple, with co-operation from the economic salients being driven into the country, to drive citizens apart, one from another, to bring about a question of the wisdom of their own government, and to cause them to actively beg for enslavement."

[/quote]

It’s been quite a while, but I believe this is from an L. Ron Hubbard book I read like 20 years ago though he spent a lot of time referencing Soviet methods and principles, favorably I might add. Quite a bit of spooky familiarity nonetheless.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:

PS.

I know I’m crazy.

No, you’re not.

[/quote]

Good Post. Thanks. Reading that really showed that what i feel deep inside, a sense of wrongness in this country, is not without merit.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Gregus wrote:

1. Abraham Lincoln
  2. JFK

Both assassinated.

Kennedy I’ll agree with (Executive Order 11110, signed just four months before his assassination, which would have made the Federal Reserve illegal), but Lincoln was against fiat currencies? Really? Not on February 25, 1862, he wasn’t.

[i]The beginning of 1862 found the Union unable to redeem its Demand Notes, which it was using to pay its soldiers, and the value of the notes began to deteriorate. This immediate threat spurred Congress to action. Previously, the Constitution had been interpreted as not granting the government the power to issue a paper currency, but on February 25, 1862 President Lincoln signed the First Legal Tender Act, which authorized the issuance of United States Notes as a Legal Tender. Initially, the emission was limited to $150,000,000 total face value between the new Legal Tender Notes and the existing Demand Notes. The Act also called for the new notes to be used to replace the Demand Notes as soon as practical.

The Demand Notes had been issued in denominations of $5, $10 and $20, and these were replaced by United States Notes nearly identical in appearance on the obverse. In addition, notes of entirely new design were introduced in denominations of $50, $100, $500 and $1000. The Demand Notes’ printed promise of payment “On Demand” was removed and the statement “This Note is a Legal Tender” was added.

In Hepburn v. Griswold (Feb. 7, 1870), the Court ruled by a four-to-three majority that Congress lacked the power to make the notes legal tender. Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase, who as secretary of the Treasury during the Civil War had been involved in enacting the Legal Tender Act, wrote the majority opinion, declaring that the congressional authorization of greenbacks as legal tender violated Fifth Amendment guarantees against deprivation of property without due process of law.

On the day the decision was announced, a disapproving President Grant sent the nominations of two new justices to the Senate for confirmation. Justices Bradley and Strong were confirmed, and at the next session the court agreed to reconsider the greenback issue. In Knox v. Lee and Parker v. Davis (May 1, 1871), the Court reversed its Hepburn v. Griswold decision by a five-to-four majority, asserting that the Legal Tender Act of 1862 represented a justifiable use of federal power at a time of national emergency.[/i]

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=012/llsl012.db&recNum=376

[/quote]

You’re right. I meant to say Lincoln Like JFK wanted the country to have control over it’s own currency. I hope that’s more accurate.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Gregus wrote:

I feel like both parties are on the same team.

Naw, really?

Some of that shit you wrote about the bankers seems conspiracy theory-ish to me, but it’s been blatantly obvious to me my whole life that politicians of both parties barely give a shit about the constituents they are supposed to represent or the ideology they pretend to believe. I can’t be the only one who feels like we’ve keep floating down the same river, no matter who is at the helm. Clinton, Bush, Obama. The only difference I can see is different fringe groups shouting about the same old marginal shit.
[/quote]

Just because it sounds like a conspiracy does not make it crazy. If you feel both parties are taking us down the same river, regardless of affiliation and campaign promises, doesn’t that mean there is some other purpose they are serving? If not, then WHY do they do what they do? Just for fun? For shits and giggles? I guess so, because conspiracies NEVER happen.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Even the paper money looks nice, I just hate that it seems so flimsy. I know its paper, but shit cant they make it a little more rigid.

That would negate its only intrinsic value.[/quote]

It’s the shit that gives it’s value.