Vonko1988 TRT Log

@blshaw I think the difference with cypionate is that 1/3 of the qty injected kicks in much faster and it is the only one pharmaceutically available in my country except nebido which is a no no for me.
Also I’ve researched very well that it’s quality is top and it is crazy cheap.
To get cypionate for example I must use UGL source and it will be at least two times more expensive. Here cypionate is a luxury :smiley:

What is your protocol and do you use AI to manage estrogen?

I have heard it is common to prescribe 20,000 iu a week for 2-3 weeks, then use 5,000 iu a day.

Is this a typo? 3mcg of T3 seems so low that it would not even do anything. I take 25mcg of cytomel (T3), and I can’t say I really feel it. Some take 50-75mcg with a doctor.

@mnben87 Long story short, I tried higher doses due to high Reverse T3 but could not handle it. In my mind due to poor adrenals work.
Now when I started TRT I asked doc whether to stop it, he said if I feel ok no. He said this will not slow my thyroid production at least not irreversibly and also my reverse T3 has dropped a bit.

Thyroid bounces back very quickly. I think this is because it is more crucial to survival. Low T the body can handle. No thyroid the body can’t handle.

@mnben87 Well I guess if I take 25-50mcg for moths t3 thyroid will never fully bounce back. My fitness trainer has fucked up his thyroid with 2-3 weeks cycle of 75-100mcg t3 when he was competing

Interesting. That is contrary to what I have heard. Could be true, that is a large dose. I don’t have evidence either way, just what I have heard.

I take 140mg Cyp split into two injections. No AI. Took several iterations to settle on this protocol.

I can only find enanthate in Albania and it is 2.5 Euros for 250mg/1ml ampule for the Albanian version and 9 Euros for the Greek version lol. So I can say its pretty cheap. But definitely can’t find sustanon or cypionate, although to be honest I am fine with enanthate.

Unfortunately both of our countries are not TRT friendly at all so we have to make do with what we have.

1 Like

@aliel Yep, they are not. The Serbian enanthate Galinika is very good if you can go you can buy it from the pharmacy without prescription

Second night have really crappy sleep. Not sure if it was from the t, it is similar like the whole week before I started t - wake up around 6 at morning and have difficult falling asleep after that. Only the first night after starting TRT slept a bit better but felt very groggy next morning

Everyone here praises TRT, but why you (and me) feel like shit ??

It has to do with your protocol, your dosing and schedule. It’ll sink in sooner or later.

If you mean about me to be honest its too early but since day 3(now is day 4) I started to feel a little bit better, im lucky to have some propionate in what I inject. If this continues to graduate like that TRT will be the best thing I did in my life. Unfortunately too early to say and it is still only my wishful thinking.

Yes I have some issues with sleep but Im confident this will subside eventually.

But before starting I consulted one of the best doctors in the area and I trust his judgement that I need it. Also I’ve been researching and reading this forum, other forums, various books and podcasts since April. My personal judgement based on that was also that I needed it. But if someone starts TRT and his issues are caused by something else how he can benefit from that? I dont believe shit is black and white the subtleties and details can make the change

1 Like

You mean about me @systemlord?

For me sleep is a very sensitive matter since 7 years when happened the events that lead me to eventually start TRT now. My sleep has never been great since then. Some noghts I sleep great, but other sleep awful with no apparent reason. And now testosterone seems to increase my overall energy but somehow It does not decrease enough when time for sleep comes.

But last night literally I knocked out myself with 400mg magnesium citrate. And today Im sleepy all day. This type of magnesium has always been too powerful for me. I will use it now only strategically If Im under-slept from the last night hoping in that time my circadian rythm to balance with the t.

1 Like

I replied to @ineedenergy. We meet resistance sometimes with new members, questions are asked and answered, yet the question is repeated.

1 Like

Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

I had this the whole week before starting t. I suspect magnesium bissglycinate for some reason affects bad my sleep

Today I dont feel anything in particular, almost as before TRT a little bit more energetic. Also for some reason seems I get surprisingly pleasing social reactions

In what time frame do you expect I build some levels with my current ester and protocol. Please consider I’m not on cypionate :slight_smile: 2-3 weeks maybe?

I think 2-3 weeks is still a little early even for Sus. Perhaps 3-4 weeks but now we’re splitting hairs. Stay the course my friend. Results will come. Keep in mind a lot of low T symptoms are synonymous with other medical / mental health issues and it’s not a cure all.

2 Likes