T Nation

Vlogging Two of CT's Training Plans

I recently purchased Thib’s “Get Jacked… FAST” program and am going to be starting it next week. My plan is to follow it perfectly, and then jump straight into the I,Bodybuilder program. My idea was to document my entire experience with both programs and possibly video log them and post them in a log on this site…

My question is would anyone be interested in watching? The purpose would be to show others the effects of these programs because like I said I will be following them perfectly, I am 100% dedicated and will complete them both…

If you are interested please let me know

Also any advice from people who have done these programs is much appreciated

I’d probly watch it, I like stuff like that

Awesome, all it takes is one person to get something out of it and I’ll do it.

Plus it will be cool to look back on in a few years

I’ll watch it!

[quote]benmoore wrote:
I’ll watch it![/quote]

Awesome!

Just a heads up, I will be starting this program either on Monday the 12th, Friday the 16th or Monday the 19th.

I will keep you all posted, also I will start a new blog for the Vlogging and updates, Ill make sure to post where to find it here

Like the idea. Don’t forget to post your diet too.

I’ve actually been on a fat loss phase for about a month and am using the first 2 weeks of get jacked fast to finish it off and then jumping into I,Bodybuiler also.

For get jacked I suggest either preparing a lot of your meals ahead of time or getting a foreman grill. Or both. You’ll be eating a lot of meat so it’ll come in really handy.

I did the Get Jack Fast Program last year and I am doing it again now (on week 5). If you follow the plan you will have great results. I am also going to jump into IBodybuilder after GJF. Best of luck to you. I look forward to seeing your results.

I’m tuned in also!!

I’ll be following this business!

Im super pumped guys, little over one week away…

just to clarify though, I will not be posting the diet/training info… The book costs money and I wont be giving away for free especially on a site CT contributes too.

I will vlog the effects of the training post pictures and tell what supplements I used.

I will tell you the diet is VERY low carb so you will be seeing the effects on my behavior and I will tell about how it affects my training

Absolutely agree that you don’t want to undercut the book’s sales.

The problem I had with the nutrition part is that it is very general or assumes more creativity and knowledge than I possess. I found that I did not go down or up in weight, but did lose waist size and went up in the lifts so I presumably lost some fat and gained some muscle. It did require relatively long work outs (especially since scheduling pressure did not allow me to split cardio and work out sessions)for me, I personally like short intense sessions. Anyway good luck!

Depends off the production value

if you sit down and make some good videos with some commentary and good music and such then YES i would watch that

but if im going to sit and watch you time 45 seconds rest periods for hours im gonna turn it off…

this is quality over quantity ! theres alot of shit workout videos out there even from pros… so think it trough and make a good product !

[quote]blunt wrote:
Depends off the production value

if you sit down and make some good videos with some commentary and good music and such then YES i would watch that

but if im going to sit and watch you time 45 seconds rest periods for hours im gonna turn it off…

this is quality over quantity ! theres alot of shit workout videos out there even from pros… so think it trough and make a good product ![/quote]

Thanks for the input man, very good point.

Like I said I cant give away the entire training program, but I can give snip its of me working out, most of the vlog will be updates on training difficulty, diet difficulty and overall results.

Also an update for everyone.

I have been informed by a mod that my vlog should be in the “Training Logs” forums so come next monday I will have it all set up on those forums