Vizion Pharmaceutical?

I just picked up a bottle of Anadrol… side of it says Vizion Pharmaceutical USA… anyone heard of it? i had the guy drop it off at my house while i wasnt there… seal is broken and its black and white pills… looks kinda like Anavol or t3 type pills. I trust the guy but anyone heard of this distribution/manufacturer?

pills look like the plastic crap that comes off the shelves at GNC… 2 different colors… black and white

i have done a bit of research on anadrol 50. i have never taken it but i will tell you i have never seen a black and white pill that looks like it came out of a vitamin store. it sounds like a knock off cheap pro pro hormone or something. be careful.

usually anadrol comes from Unimed or Syntex… its usually compacted pills… and on the side it states 100 50mg Tablets… but on this one it says 50 50mg Capsules… it has some Pharmacy logo with a hologram on it… havent seen any capsuled steroids before so i figured id ask

For all you chemists out there… i looked on the side of the bottle… it says oxymethelone… not oxymetholone… with the “e” instead of the “o” supposedly is the powdered version. I guess this would be why it is in capsule form. Make sense to anyone?

There are TONS of legitimate capsule products out there. Think of it like this: You can go go to the store and buy vitamin c in tab form, capsule form, and liquid form…it’s all vitamin c. It’s simply alot cheaper to quick cap a product then it is to deal with a pill press.

I’ve heard of Vizion before, but I have no idea how their quality is. I don’t like that the seal in broken. Why would the seal be broken?

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
For all you chemists out there… i looked on the side of the bottle… it says oxymethelone… not oxymetholone… with the “e” instead of the “o” supposedly is the powdered version. I guess this would be why it is in capsule form. Make sense to anyone?[/quote]

The chemical compound would be the same regardless of the physical state it is in. This is either a typo or a rip-off product.