Vitex-personal results

Okay, I’m taking the Solaray Vitex (400 mg, 1 cap per day) “alone.” That meaning I’m not taking any prohormones, steroids, thyroids, or metabolics. I do take an ipriflavone supplement (that I’ve been taking for at least a year already). I started last Monday, and I’m planning on doing a month cycle of 5 days on, 2 days off, unless some one convinces me that another cycle would work better. So far I haven’t noticed any changes (have always had morning wood). I didn’t have a pre-screening for T levels, so I have no objective measure for comparisson. I’ll post my subjective results as they occur.

I think Brock disagrees with doug. Read the thread “Ecdysterone Informal Test”.

I’m taking the vitex alone and have done so for the past 3 weeks. I’ve noticed good results from it but I’m the type who’s really sensitive to any androgen. The things Ive noticed have been all of those typically experienced with tribex but moreso…especially aggressiveness. The brand I’m using is solaray…not the extract version. two 400 mg capsules in the morning only.

I experienced oily skin in the first four days, but that later subsided. I’ve been taking the Natures Way brand, 2 capusles (800 mg). I was amazed how hard I got because I don’t remember ever being this petrified, even during puberty. What I’m about to say may sound gross, even a little more info than you needed to hear, but since this is T-Mag, who gives a shit! One time while doing the five knuckle shuffle, as I came to an end, it was so intense I nearly passed out. That’s what Vitex did for me.

Reeshdawg - hahahahaha. Thanks for going the extra mile in the name of science. Maybe I need to try a diff brand, although enzymatic therapy is reputable. Maybe I’m like Brock with a naturally four-digit t level…or maybe a hopelessly limp dicked fucker :frowning:

First week taking Solaray Vitex 400mg 1x ED with 8 caps Tribex ED. More insomnia, aggression and oily skin, strength went up as well, so far I’m pleased. Any thoughts on taking Tribex, Vitex and Clomid during a Finasol cycle? Would taking all three be counter productive? Thanks in advance. outlaw.

I love being 15, I get results similar to older people using andro, nandro, and vitex w/ only eating and sleeping optimally.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in sweating upon taking Vitex? I’m taking Nature’s Way Femaprin (standardized ext), 1 cap/day and at least twice daily I start sweating damn near uncontrollably. IAE after a week, BW is up eight lbs. but I also started Massive Eating protocols so it’s hard to say how much the V is responsible.

I have been taking a vitex product from "now foods) at about 400mg a day and have noticed increased sex drive, aggression, oily skin and I do notice that I sweat more as well.

I have been using Vitex-(only)- 400mg once a day for 3 wks now. Libido has doubled. There also appears to be a re-partioning effect occurring (waist measurements and skinfolds continue to decrease while body weight remains stable). I must admit I am truly quite amazed.

RJ, are you using an extract version? Or the other Solaray version?

Hey guys, I have to admit I am confused. I’ve read every post on vitex on the forum, and the advice from Brock has been a bit confusing. He and Bill Roberts were clear on 400mg once a day was the best dosage of vitex, more maybe very well be worse when it comes to Vitex. I know Brock was using the Soloray Vitex, but other people’s posts have me confused about it. Is this 400mg of extract or 400mg of the plain herb? I used to take 80mg extract pills, 5 at a time on an empty stomach in the morning to make 400mg. Then I realized I may be taking 5 times more than I should have been. Those pills are gone, but I have an order coming from Puritan Pride of 400mg pills of the herb alone, so should I take one of these or will I have to take like 5 in order to get the right amount of active ingredient? Cheers T-mates!

It is a chaste berry extract from Enzymatic therapy. To be completely honest I have actually gained a pound or two but I thought that would sound unbelievable. I thought it would sound especially ridiculous since I have been dieting, using high volume and forcing myself to do 1-2 hrs low intensity cardio a day (but that is what happened and continues to happen). I am on my way down to low single digits (should be in the low to 7’s by now or lower). My body weight had suffered quite a bit up until now.

This had to get bumped. I too, first started out ‘inhaling’ Vitex. A gram a day. Then Brock (I believe) stated the ‘more might not be better’ theory and recommended 400mg. I am waiting to see how Vitex feels alone because I was adding the 8 caps of Tribex as well. My skin felt very tight, some oily acne to boot, and felt good during workouts. The Tribex is gone, now I’m doing just 400mg of Vitex. I’ll let you guys know how it works out in another week or two.