T Nation

Vitex? New Biotest Powerhouse?

In TC’s post on Test replacement he say’s “Biotest has a nano-dispersed version of Vitex in the wings”. Is this the new supplement Cy is talking about? What is Vitex?

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
In TC’s post on Test replacement he say’s “Biotest has a nano-dispersed version of Vitex in the wings”. Is this the new supplement Cy is talking about? What is Vitex?[/quote]

No, that’s not it. Vitex is already present in M.

Does this mean M will be released in a nano-dispersed version or is what TC’s talking about something new?

I am dying to get my hands on “your” new formula!

I have to admit: as happy as I was to be able to act fast and get a six-pack of the Bittersweet Last Ride of 4-AD-EC, I am as eager or more so for this new supplement that was first mentioned in the “Quick Survey” thread.

Does this mean M will be released in a nano-dispersed version or is what TC’s talking about something new?

I am dying to get my hands on “your” new formula![/quote]

I don’t know about M being released in that fashion, but the Vitex may be by itself and may also be incorporated in to other supplements as I’ve recently seen.

It’s really not “my” formula by the way in respect to the new supplement. I was simply the one who pushed to have it released because of something I knew but others didn’t seem to realize.

What is Vitex?[/quote]

Very deep breath. . . .

Why are people not using the search function on this board? This question would’ve been answered if this had been done. It’s also an example of the turnover on this board in the past two years. There’s has to be something T-Nation could do to help the newer crowd learn about issues that have already been discussed (such as a FAQ and bringing back TEK to hound people to use the search tool).