Vitamins and Soy-Oil

Hi,

Im using a Vitamin -E supplement tablet and have just noticed that it contains Soya Bean Oil in the ingredients.Should I be concerned about the Soy in this product or is it too small to have a effect?

Thanks.

Dobermann.

[quote]Dobermann wrote:
Hi,

Im using a Vitamin -E supplement tablet and have just noticed that it contains Soya Bean Oil in the ingredients.Should I be concerned about the Soy in this product or is it too small to have a effect?

Thank’s

Dobermann.

[/quote]

Soy oil is not a significant source of phyto-estrogens, so it isn’t a problem.

Great! thanks Sretsam, Just found another Vit I use has Soya-Lecithin is that ok as well?

[quote]sretsam wrote:
Dobermann wrote:
Hi,

Thank’s

Dobermann.

[/quote]

Check your Grow! label. It also contains soy lecithin. I doubt the Biotest crew would be trying to load us up with estrogen. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the lecithin/fat part of the soybean is fairly innocuous. The protein (and especially the isolated protein) contains the phyto-estrogens. I hustle vitamins for a living and one of the top menopause reliefs is a regular dose of soy isoflavones.

Don’t sweat the lecithin, oil, miso, and soy sauce. Avoid the isolated protein like the poison it is.

[quote]Dobermann wrote:

Great! thanks Sretsam, Just found another Vit I use has Soya-Lecithin is that ok as well?

Soy lecithin is fine, too.

sretsam wrote:
Dobermann wrote:
Hi,

Thank’s

Dobermann.

[/quote]

Thank’s guys most informative :slight_smile: