Vitamin Choices: Multi or Separate?

I have a question regarding vitamins.

What would the best choice be, a lifter directed multi vitamin like opti-men OR somthing like multi mineral caps (twin labs to be specific), along with a B-complex and a like 1000mg’s of vitamin C. A few have recommended the second choice to me (as long as I have a good diet)

Which would you chose?

animal pak is good shit…

I have to agree with Facko. To be honest, any OTC multi should be part of your regiment regardless. I like to take a multi and then add to what I think it is lacking, such as additional zinc, cayenne extract, grape seed extract, etc. If that is too technical for you, the Animal Pak or Animal Stak are great all in ones.

Superfood, end of discussion.

vitamins=the 80s

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Superfood, end of discussion.

vitamins=the 80s[/quote]

Perhaps…

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1149303&pageNo=367#2207721

The 11th and 12th posts down the page from CT.

yea I know, thats was my question ^^^^

I found one of the recommended vitamins that scored like 95% or so at my vitamin shop so Ill take that. Now i have to pick a fishoil. (no Flameout)

I would go with the B complex and vit. C…multis are a waste of money.

[quote]moofs wrote:
I have a question regarding vitamins.

What would the best choice be, a lifter directed multi vitamin like opti-men OR somthing like multi mineral caps (twin labs to be specific), along with a B-complex and a like 1000mg’s of vitamin C. A few have recommended the second choice to me (as long as I have a good diet)

Which would you chose?

[/quote]

If I was to take a vitamin supplement, I would make damn sure it was an organic whole-foods based supplement. Most of the stuff you find on grocery shelves is sythenic crap made from petro-chemicals (Isnt that nice to know?) Two high quality ones I would recommend would be Alive Whole-Food energizer or Dr David Williams Daily Advantage.