Vitamin B Complex Injections

Anyone here use an injectable vitamin b complex? I’ve used B-12 in the past, but I was thinking a complex would probably be more beneficial (as opposed to mega-dosing one vitamin).

There are a couple vet-grade products I’ve found on the internet. I assume these are generally considered safe for human use, much like vet-grade gear?

Lastly, what dosage would be recommended, and how often?

rock it I love it…I can feel a mental boost and clarity after B Complex injections…I do B12 methy 3x week IM, B complex every two weeks IM, and once a week large nutritional IV of 25g Vit C, tons B12, B Complex, Glutithione, selenium, magnesium, and other goodies…

If the vet stuff is good quality, Id give it a run…once a week, in addition to B12 once a week or more depending on where your levels might be…

On this page:

Nice KSman…yea not sure how it will work for others who might not have low levels, but I did and B12 helped for sure no question…the B complex shots I get I can “feel” too but not physical energy, it gives a pretty nice touch of mental clarity, but I think its possibly because of choline and other ingredients. Nutritional IVs for me with certain health issues, are a God send…and I do think there is good data on mega dosing Vitamin C for multiple things.

For most if the younger guys here, if they feel B-12 injections, they have some other issues that need to be addressed. In your case, we know you have impaired gastro issues that explain this.

Amen KSman. Also I forget too easily sometimes, that despite it being a total pain and contstant fight, all of my HRT, supplements, and injectable vitamins and IVs, are covered by insurance…were it not, not a chance in hell I could do it…but its way better than being on 8 narcotic/prescription medications, doing it all with HRT and supplements. Your a God sent KSman helping people here.

Okay, I got the b complex yesterday and BOY DOES THAT STUFF STING! I can handle it, but I’d still like to know if there was a way I could cut back on the sting? I was thinking maybe I could dilute it with bac water or nacl? Would it be more comfortable to inject it IM? I’m using insulin syringes and injecting subcutaneously.

[quote]shortest_straw wrote:
Okay, I got the b complex yesterday and BOY DOES THAT STUFF STING! I can handle it, but I’d still like to know if there was a way I could cut back on the sting? I was thinking maybe I could dilute it with bac water or nacl? Would it be more comfortable to inject it IM? I’m using insulin syringes and injecting subcutaneously.[/quote]

Are you using vet stuff? I priced the human b complex and no way would I pay that… But the vet stuff is dirt cheap. By the advice of guys on another board, they said not to shoot the vet stuff for the exact reason you just stated!

If you have hCG, co-inject with that. I don’t feel the sting anymore, did at first. Try SC on the quads.

Haha yep, vet stuff. It’s not unbearable, but I definitely winced a bit. :frowning:

Well I JUST did a ml into my quad. My legs are really lean, so it may have been IM. Anyway, it was near painless. Hardly any sting or burn. Of course I could wake up tomorrow with a stiff leg haha. I remember when I was on test it was all the painless injections that I felt later.

i think the vet grade stuff has alcohol in it.

I have a question, should you do an intramuscular injection with Vit B12 or a Subcutanious? Ive read different views regarding this. Most say subcutaneous doesnt really work… and most are able to inject intramuscularly when combined with their test shot. My question is, if you are going to do it well after you are off all your gear, is subcutaneous just as effective as intramuscular?

x2???

sorry guys havent been here on regular basis due to schedule…I answered all I could in the other post which hopefully you guys didnt think I was ignoring you in this thread about the IV vitamins!