Vitamin B-5 & Acne

While on cycle I got acne due to many different reasons. My cycle was generally mild but I broke out pretty bad because I’m genetically vulnerable to acne sides. My acne cleared up but not completely and it’s still mild to moderately bad. To others maybe severe. I’ve been on accutane 3 times and plan on taking that as a last resort. After hearing from people seeing testimonies on YouTube Reddit and MPMD talking about it (but not completely recommending it). I plan on trying out vitamin B-5. It’s a macro dose of 10g a day and I plan on only taking these vitamins alone with no other supplementation due to my fear of a reaction. I’m going to be drinking sufficient water and eating a good diet, using black African soap as body wash and washing my face with my normal skin care routine. I’ll keep y’all posted on how it goes. Here’s a recent reference photo of my acne. I plan on being on till the 18th of January when I have my dermatology appointment set. If my body doesn’t like the B-5 I’m gonna stop but I’ll keep y’all posted on any results. And post a before after.

Dont read this if easy to hurt, but i just wanted to get this one out :

I love seeing american problems sometimes.
Currently there is russian military on the border of Ukraine. Ukrainian boys around the age of 18 are starting to think about digging trenches and fighting for their land. Second war for them in the last 10 years, in 21st century, middle of European continent.
Meanwhile there are dudes who get 5 red ones on their chest and chin, and actually care enough to make topics about it.

I really had to zoom in and LOOK for something.
When i was shaving my chest i sometimes looked 10 times worse just because my skin got irritated. I dont understand how a man could be bothered by so little.

To each their own & respectfully I’m hardly even American I’m a native Hawaiian. Sorry to hear that there’s terrible things going on in your country. But just because I care about my skin doesn’t make me or anyone from my culture up to be one to be described as soft. From what I think you’re implying at least with your comment. But I might be mistaken. Anyway. At the end of the day we all generally as humans get misunderstood & would otherwise understand each other if we all didn’t judge a book by it’s cover and got to know one another. So no offense taken. :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like