Vitamin B-12 Injects

So it isn’t quite along the lines of steroids considering it’s completely legal and doesn’t require a script, that I know of, but had a few questions from any experienced users out there.

I’m on my cut and it would be nice if it could give me the extra energy it says it gives, along with the potential added fat, protein and carb metabolism to give me the most bang for my buck on my workouts and strict diet. So I was wodnering if it’s worthwhile and halfway decent? Also, since it’s not an illegal compound, if anyone knows of a decent place to get it. You can PM me if you want, but like I said I don’t think it’s an issue posting a B12 source.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Also, since it’s not an illegal compound, if anyone knows of a decent place to get it. You can PM me if you want, but like I said I don’t think it’s an issue posting a B12 source.[/quote]

Go see your primary care physician…it’s just a vitamin.

Or do what I do… drink a Spike Shooter once a day. 1500 mcg of B12 (25,000% DV) in an 8 oz can.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
B12 often boosts appetite, so watch out on your cut.

BBB[/quote]

I can handle the added hunger, sure it would suck but I’m controlled enough to do it. My main question is will it help with energy and fat metabolism? I get extremely sluggish when I cut every summer especially when I start cycling my carbs and get in the low carb days.