Vit D3 Injects to Help TRT?

I read this in the steroid forum, someones doc gives them injectable Vit D3 that helps free T and acts sort of like Masteron… Curious if anyone else has tried this?

I get Vitamin IVs, mainly for high dose Vit C, B complex, B12, Glutathione, and I know the same docs do Vit D injections but just to boost levels nothing to do with T

I read in a steroid forum… sounds like the beginning of a bad story.

haha so true KSman!!! It was in the T-Nation steroid forum, lots of those guys talk TRT…in interesting ways…someone said Vit D works like Masteron?!

If so I was gonna ask my doctor to fire it up!

[quote]bluecollarjock wrote:
I read this in the steroid forum, someones doc gives them injectable Vit D3 that helps free T and acts sort of like Masteron… Curious if anyone else has tried this?

I get Vitamin IVs, mainly for high dose Vit C, B complex, B12, Glutathione, and I know the same docs do Vit D injections but just to boost levels nothing to do with T[/quote]

Asking in TRT lounge… why I oughta…

Its Vitamin D NOT juice! My doctors do give Vitamin D shots, Ive seen them and one place asks me but I take it orally so was like nah I am not into needles…but if it does something Id take the extra shot! haha

Vit d may not raise t directly but defiantly plays a huge part in our health and the vitality of different symptoms. Some studies have shown high vit d = high t… This may or may not be true but having sufficient amount of vit d is a Definite plus as far as health goes. On the other hand I have just learned that to much vit d can lead to poisoning as it is fat soluble and stored in the liver. Thx tuna :slight_smile: