T Nation

Visually Appealing?

I dont know what to do. im not sure if i want to get huge and very muscular or if i want to have an athletic physique. i know theres ups and downs to both sides, but i just want to know whats more visually appealing to the world.

or body builder?

My wife prefers the former… But that is one person’s opinion.

yeah i just want peoples opinions and why they think each one is better or worse

Unless you compete I dont know why you would train to be a BB.

im not saying i would want to be a body builder. im saying have the physique of one.

This is a primarily bodybuilding forum, so it probably won’t give you the most accurate survey of what the “world” likes. If you want to stand out, get big. If you want girls to like how you look on the beach get abs. No one else can tell you what you want.

is it possible to get somewhere in between?

The answer is obviously the former.

And if you make important life decisions based on other people’s tastes, then basically, you should die.

What are you like 15 years old?

either one, you still have to build muscle. just do that till you’re happy

both have been on steroids at some point in their lives so depends if u wana get a body all natural or not

I don’t compete, and never will, but I want to be as big as I can be - at least more than the next guy.

im natural and i accept ill never be as big as darrem charles or any of those ugys as long as i remain natural…

but i think women find the former more attractive… and thats the most important thing anyway… lol

[quote]NaturalHulk wrote:
im natural and i accept ill never be as big as darrem charles or any of those ugys as long as i remain natural…

but i think women find the former more attractive… and thats the most important thing anyway… lol[/quote]

Disagree, most of the women I speak to prefer their guy to have some good size on him - maybe not as much as a pro BB, but definitely more than an “athletic” type.

id like to try get this guys kind of physique

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
NaturalHulk wrote:

but i think women find the former more attractive… and thats the most important thing anyway… lol

Disagree, most of the women I speak to prefer their guy to have some good size on him - maybe not as much as a pro BB, but definitely more than an “athletic” type.[/quote]

yeah, like the mid way between pro bb and athletic build.

Since you currently seem to have neither phsyique, then maybe you should just start instead of deciding where it is you’re going to stop.

I can almost guarantee that most women prefer either build over what you look like now.

This has to be the most mentally masturbatory thread I’ve seen in a long time. The differences are so small, so inconsequential, that it seems pointless.

Chicks dig low BF%. Period. Regardless.

[quote]Ramo wrote:
The answer is obviously the former.

And if you make important life decisions based on other people’s tastes, then basically, you should die.[/quote]

Ramo = Voice of reason.

Bravo.