Viscious Bag Work

facko who’s homie in ur avatar?

[quote]Avocado wrote:

As a side note I saw to hard asses with boxing gloves and a yoga ball. One held the ball while the other one boxed it.

SHIT.

-chris[/quote]

What, you gotta problem with my workout routine? Usually I stand on the yoga ball while boxing one of those happy birthday balloons.

I don’t know if it was the video but he looked dizzy when he was done

Bad form, bad technique, light bag. Correction TERRIBLE form, if that bag wasn’t so dinky he would have twisted his knuckles up on it.

I was waiting for the bag to swing and hit him in the face, then this would have been perfect.

What’s worse is the more you go out on the town these days you see these clowns all over the place…faux hawked,affliction/tapout,capri panted sandal wearing douche’s who do just enough juice and somehow assume they can now mess shit up…so funny.Can you guys imagine what was going on in his head…I’M SO INTENSE!!

[quote]Avocado wrote:
More like "boner"flex.

According to the rumor mill that fella is on the juice before the show and goes off for the show and as the show proceeds his lack of anti-aromitase products shows as his estro levels must be skyrocketing as you see him break down.

He just gets more and more poorly adjusted as the show goes on.

In other news: nice avatar Xen.

As a side note I saw to hard asses with boxing gloves and a yoga ball. One held the ball while the other one boxed it.

SHIT.

puahahahaaa

-chris[/quote]

[quote]Avocado wrote:
More like "boner"flex.

According to the rumor mill that fella is on the juice before the show and goes off for the show and as the show proceeds his lack of anti-aromitase products shows as his estro levels must be skyrocketing as you see him break down.

He just gets more and more poorly adjusted as the show goes on.

In other news: nice avatar Xen.

SHIT.

-chris[/quote]

puahahaaa

ya, but according to the show, he is also nuts. so that makes him bad ass, ya know?

Many people categorize me as nuts, esp my g/f, because I scream responses to radio announcers and get turrets in my car/living room.

Good to know im finally bad ass. YESSSSSSSSSS!

fist pump

Anyone see him get licked in arm wrestling by some skinny guy in the latest episode? He goes nuts after his juiced ass gets owned by some farmboy fresh out the bush.

This is real entertainment, watching the suffering of others. Mad scary.

-chris

[quote]ChenZen wrote:
What’s worse is the more you go out on the town these days you see these clowns all over the place…faux hawked,affliction/tapout,capri panted sandal wearing douche’s who do just enough juice and somehow assume they can now mess shit up…so funny.Can you guys imagine what was going on in his head…I’M SO INTENSE!![/quote]

I’M SO FUCKIN’ ITALIANNNNNN!!!

That’s probably what he’s thinkin.

[quote]Avocado wrote:
Many people categorize me as nuts, esp my g/f, because I scream responses to radio announcers and get turrets in my car/living room.

fist pump

Anyone see him get licked in arm wrestling by some skinny guy in the latest episode? He goes nuts after his juiced ass gets owned by some farmboy fresh out the bush.

-chris[/quote]

I saw that part, and yes it was hilarious. I haven’t watched any of this season, so after he lost I was hoping this was the episode where he goes all guido on the bag. Unfortunately it wasn’t.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Avocado wrote:

fist pump

-chris

I saw that part, and yes it was hilarious. I haven’t watched any of this season, so after he lost I was hoping this was the episode where he goes all guido on the bag. Unfortunately it wasn’t.

[/quote]

Guido fights:

[quote]Avocado wrote:

-chris[/quote]
Please find me a link of this on youtube :stuck_out_tongue:

Flawless punching technique with an iron chin. That bag would have KO’d ay mere mortal…next victim…FEDOR!!!

I’d say he’s got his work cut out for him, considering Fedor’s past opponents :wink:

His warmup fight for Fedor

[quote]OMC wrote:
His warmup fight for Fedor[/quote]

Hahah. And that little motherfucker would kill that douce from that show.

that “little motherfucker”

Highlight:

Kicking a banana tree in half: