T Nation

Viscious Bag Work


im telling you put this kid in the UFC.
muscles = fighting ability

Hahaha I laughed when I watched this episode… I especially love the headbutt at the end.

I know my wrists would hurt like fuck after that, they are definitely not strong enough to do that yet.

never saw the episode just saw the gif. you just outted yourself though

anyway, on a looks again maximum 50lb bag… i think your wrists would be absolutely fine.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
never saw the episode just saw the gif. you just outted yourself though

anyway, on a looks again maximum 50lb bag… i think your wrists would be absolutely fine. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that’s a 35lb bag. As Xen said, your wrists would be fine.

oh shit its on right now. lol

how WRONG do u have to hit a bag to tear your knuckles

outs himself too

This guy would be a beast if the person he fought never moved and never tried to hit back.

What is this from, and why is he killing that bag?

real world mtv. sigh why am i even watching tv.

im going for a run then to chinatown…later guys enjoy the .gif

Hahahahahhahahah that is fucking great.

Nothing better than watching some dumb motherfucker like this flail away on a bag and think he’s hard.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
What is this from, and why is he killing that bag?[/quote]

From the previews and the 10 mins of the show I actually watched, this is what’s happening:

The guido is the buff guy with the short fuse and when things go wrong, he gets mad and throws his fists around. He also breaks down at the end as well. No clue what set him off though.

Show: Real World Hollywood. The newest season of real world.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hahahahahhahahah that is fucking great.

Nothing better than watching some dumb motherfucker like this flail away on a bag and think he’s hard.[/quote]

Exactly.

Didn’t know Bowflex was now making heavy bags…although that one is maybe 40 lbs. tops.

Did anyone else notice that the bag says Bowflex on it.

More like "boner"flex.

According to the rumor mill that fella is on the juice before the show and goes off for the show and as the show proceeds his lack of anti-aromitase products shows as his estro levels must be skyrocketing as you see him break down.

He just gets more and more poorly adjusted as the show goes on.

In other news: nice avatar Xen.

As a side note I saw to hard asses with boxing gloves and a yoga ball. One held the ball while the other one boxed it.

SHIT.

-chris

Solid form.

-dizzle

I watched that episode with my girlfriend. Her reaction was “wow, i would never want to fight him”, I just kinda laughed.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
I watched that episode with my girlfriend. Her reaction was “wow, i would never want to fight him”, I just kinda laughed.[/quote]

Me neither.

I’ve seen this fighting style before, it’s called “guinzo cokeka fu” (“art of the angry coked up guido”)

Wow…if only that bag could just step back and punch him in his wide open face…

The head butt kinda staggers him,
saved by the bell…

needless to say…hes pretty built